剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
是你们来找我的
You guys came to me.
对 但我们要找的人不是你
Yes, but we weren't looking for you.
我们以为她在这里
We thought she'd be here.
我们没想到理查德之前 她还骗了你
We didn't know she'd conned you before Richard.
等等 什么 她搞完我去搞你
Wait, what? She went from me to you?
我估计她是觉得跟你差点儿什么吧
Guess she must have thought something was missing.
HPV
HPV?
人类乳♥头♥瘤病毒
别斗嘴了 能不能...
Guys, come on. Can...
-等下 你让她感染了HPV -没有
- Wait. Did you give her HPV? - No.
-没有 -我只是想说我能帮你们找她
- No. - All I'm saying is, I can help you guys find her.
你之前可不是这么说的
That's not what you said before,
你说我们俩丧心病狂
and you said we were delusional...
-可悲 -而且你说你放下她了
- Pathetic... - And that you were over her...
你还朝我们扔卡片
And you threw flashcards at us.
你们俩到底要不要找到她
Do you guys want to find her or not?
因为你们明显需要援手
Because clearly you need some help.
是吗 为什么 确切来说是什么
Really? How so? What exactly do we need?
帮你们认路牌
Help reading street signs,
得有人保管钥匙 你们懂的
someone to make sure the keys are, you know,
确保不被锁在车里
not in the car when you lock it,
还有就是帮你们了解女人
something about women.
-果然用了女同这招了 -什么
- Told you, lesbian card. - Oh, my God.
你俩真是不知道自己战斗力有多渣
You guys are so far out of your league; you have no idea.
-但我们找到你了啊 -你们要找的不是我
- Well, we found you, didn't we? - You weren't looking for me.
对 但也一样
Well, yeah, but...still.
那你和长着海绵宝宝方下巴的这位准备怎么做
So what are you and SpongeBob Square Jaw gonna do now?
你俩分一碗鸡汤面
You're sharing a bowl of chicken noodle soup?
我敢说你们连午饭钱都没有
I bet you don't even have money for lunch.
我们之前还没钱加油 住酒店
Hey, we didn't have money for gas or hotels either,
但是都搞定了
but we figured it out.
-我们不需要你帮忙 -你们需要
- We don't need your help. - Yes, you do.
我们不用
No, we don't.
你还真是不顾一切 真可悲
God, you are so desperate; it's pathetic.
我才不可悲
I am not pathetic.
我说茱尔斯 不要难过
Hey, Jules, listen, seriously, no hard feelings,
我们都备受折磨 不过我觉得最好的是
we've all been through a lot, but I really think it's best
我们各走各的路
if we just, you know, went our separate ways.
不行 你们不能在我刚正常一点
No, you don't get to just barge into my life
刚要放下她的时候
right when I was getting better, when I was, like,
就打乱我的生活
this close to getting over her.
你们不能这样做完又拒绝我
You don't get to do that and then reject me.
我拒绝你们
I reject you.
拒绝我们
Reject us.
我的妈啊 简直就是神经病
Jeez, man, what a freakin' psycho.
我不知道 我觉得她就是和咱俩一样很心碎
I don't know, man. I think she's just heartbroken like us.
和咱俩一样个鬼啊
Like us, my ass, dude.
这女的相当不正常
That chick is seriously disturbed.
-天啊 -天啊
- Oh. - Oh, my God.
怎么回事
What?
你没事吧
You all right?
你个混♥蛋♥开车撞我
You hit me, you asshole.
你冲上马路 是你撞上我
You ran right into the street. You hit me.
我胳膊没知觉了 都怪你
I can't feel my arm. Look what you did.
-是你径直撞上我的车 -是你开车撞我
- You ran right into my car. - You plowed right into me.
天啊 我的手♥机♥
Oh, shit, my phone.
你撞坏我手♥机♥ 还撞折我胳膊
You broke my phone, and you broke my arm.
好了 咱们能冷静下吗
All right, let's--okay, let's just calm down.
-这可不关我事 -有人看到他撞我了吗
- This was not my fault. - Did anyone see him hit me?
对 我看到了 是你撞的她
Yeah, yeah, I saw it. You hit her.
什么 乱讲
What? No.
-我没有 -就是你
- I--no, no. - Yeah, you did, man.
我录下来了 就是你撞的她
I got it on video. You totally hit her.
有谁能报♥警♥吗
Hey, someone--someone call the cops.
不要 不要 等下
No, no, no. No, wait.
-我现在就报♥警♥ -等等 不要
- I'm calling right now. - Wait, no.
没必要惊动警方
You do not need to call the cops.
我们可以解决 我们可以解决
We can handle this. We can handle this.
好了
All right.
好吗 我们自己解决
Can we? Can we can we handle it?
-好 -好 太好了
- Okay. - Okay? Okay, great.
来 都拿去
Here, just--just take it.
-好 -我们没事了
- Okay. - Yeah, we're good.
你给我滚
Well, get the hell out of here!
开车长点儿眼 老兄
Watch where you're driving, bud.
480, 490, 500.
请你们俩吃午饭
Lunch is on me, boys.
你怎么做得出来
Uh, how'd you do that?
你为了五百块钱就朝辆车冲过去了
You just threw yourself in front of a car for 500 bucks.
不过是用手拍在引擎盖上
Smacked my hands against the hood.
都没碰到我
Didn't even touch me.
怎么了
What?
要不要结束单打独斗
How'd you guys get out of your piano recitals?
带不带我一起
So am I in or what?
不要拘束
Make yourselves at home.
你家还真大
This place is seriously large.
你多久就去"拦"一次车啊
How often do you throw yourself in front of moving cars?
房♥子其实不是我的
It's not really mine.
是我父母的
Belongs to my parents.
茜茜卷走一切之后 他们就断了我的财路
After CeCe took everything, they cut me off.
不过只要我不放弃治疗 我就能住这里
But I can live here as long as I stay in therapy.
他们用这种方式来羞辱我 能好受一些
That way they can shame me without feeling like monsters.
我的心理医生建议我
So my shrink told me to throw away everything
扔掉一切和她有关的东西
that had any association with her.
我都收拾到这个袋子里了
I got as far as putting it in a bag.
这就是你所谓的自己是个艺术家
So this is what you meant when you said you were an artist?
我也没指望你能欣赏
I wouldn't expect you to get it.
好了 根据我对她的了解
All right, with what I know about her
以及你们对她所掌握的情况
and what you guys know about her,
我们也许能有线索 搞清楚她何许人也
we might just find a clue to who she really is.
我们找出这个小婊♥子♥
Now let's find this bitch.
不许这么说她
Don't call her that.
抱歉打扰 医生
Sorry to disturb, Doctor.
你有个紧急电♥话♥
There's an urgent call for you.
我说了不许打扰我
I told you no interruptions.
是斯戴普沃夫医生
It's Dr. Steppenwolf.
接过来
Patch it through.
讲
Yes.
我快搞定了 医生
I'm getting close, Doctor.
事实证明情况复杂 我尚不完全确定
It's turning out to be a complicated case, and I'm not entirely sure yet
病人是否已被感染
if the patient is truly infected.
我们要尽快预断病情
We need a prognosis as soon as possible.
如果他病入膏肓
If his disease turns out to be fatal,
我可不想病情传播
I would hate for it to spread.
明白了医生 我会尽快给你后续消息
I understand, Doctor, and I'll have it for you very soon.
很好
Very good.
你好
Hello.
看看谁来了
Hey, look who's here.
-你好 -你来了
- Hey. - You made it.
是的 我来了
Yeah, I made it.
我不能待太久 希望你不介意
I can't stay too long. I hope that's okay.
-你能来我就很高兴 -我也是
- No, I'm glad you came. - Yeah, me too.
来 见见我的朋友吧
Come on. Let me introduce you to my friends.
好
Okay.
这是戴夫和希拉
Got Dave and Sheila.
-大家好 -这是我哥们马克
- Hi. - And this is my buddy Mark.
-幸会 -都是我的好朋友
- Nice to meet you. - Good friends of mine.
这几位是我仅有联♥系♥的昔日好友
In fact, the only friends I kept from my old life.
你肯定是萨弗蓉了
You must be Saffron.
我迷人的小妖精 我妹妹吉娜
Ahh, my beautiful pain in the--I mean, my sister Gina.
见到你很高兴
Hi. Nice to meet you.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表