剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
More like following the path of least resistance.
我弄毕设时 自创了一个算法
I created an algorithm for my senior thesis.
几家公♥司♥挺感兴趣的
A few companies out here became interested, and...
算法有什么用
What does the algorithm do?
-你真感兴趣 -目前是啊
- You really interested? - So far.
这么说吧
Okay. Well, let's say
有一天你遇到一个高个帅哥
one day you happen to meet a tall, good-looking guy
有嫁给他的想法
that you think you might want to marry.
你这例子
For the sake of the story.
美女 我们刚认识 我可不是说咱俩
Well, madame, we've just met, so this certainly isn't an offer.
那过会再说
Well, give it a minute.
-我开玩笑的 -挺好笑的
- I'm kidding. - Touché.
然后你在上网
Anyway, so you're online.
搜索戒指和结婚场地
You're searching for rings and venues,
我的算法就会说"这里有个人
and my algorithm says, "Hey, someone in here
想举办个浪漫的婚礼"
is a romantic, wedding-planning fool."
然后各家公♥司♥就会把DJ和蜜月地的
And then companies start sending you coupons
优♥惠♥券给你发来
for DJs and honeymoon places.
这样可以帮助市场来
It kind of helps the marketplace to--
占人们易被看透的便宜
Take advantage of just how predictable human behavior is.
你这么愤俗啊
Well, I mean, if you want to be cynical about it,
也可以这么说
that's a good way to put it.
但我一般会说 这样能帮助人们
But I like to say I'm helping people find--
剁手
Buy more shit.
抱歉 这个算法太棒了
Sorry. I'm sorry. That's really impressive.
你开了家科技公♥司♥
So you run a tech company?
没错
I did run a tech company.
大概六个月前 有些人出价买♥♥我的公♥司♥
And about six months ago, I got some offers to sell...
所以我就在这和你聊天了
and here I am.
是啊
Yes, here you are.
我知道这有点唐突
You know, I know this is out of the blue,
我周六有个烧烤派对
but, um, Saturday I'm having a barbecue--
会来些亲友
some friends, some family coming by.
你也来吃个午饭吧 喝点东西
Why don't you join us, have some lunch, a few drinks?
不
No.
抱歉 口误 我很乐意参加
Sorry. It came out wrong. I-I would love to.
只是刚上班 活有点多
It's just, you know, new job and, um, a lot on my plate right now.
好的 别紧张
Okay, well, yeah, no. No pressure.
但以防万一 这是我的号♥码
But just in case... here is my number.
早上好 凯斯女士
Well, good morning, Ms. Keyes.
帕特里克 这是弗洛伦斯 新IT人员
Uh, Patrick, this is, uh, Florence, the new IT guy.
IT人员
The IT guy?
得小心点他们
Got to watch those IT guys.
他知道尸体埋哪了
He knows where the bodies are buried.
总之
Anyway...
-有事打我电♥话♥ -好的
- Give me a call, just in case. - Great.
-祝你们愉快 -好
- You guys have a great day. - Yeah.
我们还没开到一半呢
We're not even halfway there,
照这速度 我们的汽油和零食
and at the rate we're going through gas and snacks--
我们每两小时就得进食 来保证巅峰状态
We need to eat every two hours to maintain peak performance.
随便吧 问题是我们只有213.12块钱
Whatever. Look, the point is $213.12...
肯定撑不到目的地
Is definitely not gonna get us there.
我们得想办法再弄点钱
We need to figure out how to get more.
得动动脑子
We need to get smart.
据目的地426英里
我不能买♥♥蛋白奶昔 可你还能买♥♥书
So I can't buy protein shakes, but you can buy books?
《小型骗术》
Short cons.
我们用老派的方式赚钱
Let's make some money the old-fashioned way.
先读读书
Start reading.
每十五分钟我会给你十美分
I'll give you a dime for every quarter
你可以留在最后下注
you can lay on end.
-先生 -你好
- Sir? - How you doing?
能给我瓶啤酒吗
Hi. Could I get a Miller, please?
好的
You got it.
连中十元
Ten in a row.
第一章 基本法则
Chapter one, The Fundamentals.
骗局都要依赖
No short-con repertoire would be complete
传统分散注意力的技巧
without the classic distraction maneuver.
这种技巧称作"诱导转向"
Known as the "bait and switch."
关键就在于挑选不存疑心的目标
The key is picking the appropriate unsuspecting target.
真的要这么做吗
So we're really gonna do this?
我是想找到她
I mean, I want to find her, man. I really do, but...
但一定要这家人吗
this guy and his family?
-这让我觉得自己坏的像... -伊娃
- That'll make us just as bad as... - Ava.
其中一本书说
You know, one of those books
你不能欺骗老实人
said you can't cheat an honest man.
是的 但我还是不懂
Yeah, I read that. I still don't get it.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Hey, thank you. - You're welcome.
很多人都在等着我们骗呢
It's like there are people who set themselves up to be taken
因为他们贪婪 自私 小气
because they're, you know, greedy or selfish or mean.
这样吧 我们得设些底线
You know what? We need some ground rules.
我们需要行为准则来规范自己
We need, like, a code of conduct for how far we're willing to go.
像你刚说的 我们不能偷平常人家 对吧
Like you said, we can't just steal from normal people, right?
你知道还有什么吗
You know what else?
武士道 日本武士的精神
Bushido, the samurai code
真正的勇士必须心怀忠诚 勇气和荣耀
the true warrior must hold that loyalty, courage,
这些是最重要的
and honor are important above all else.
不错
Nice.
准则
-老人不行 -当然
- No old people. - Sure.
小孩不行
No kids.
难过的人不行
No people who look, you know, sad.
嗯
Yeah.
好父母也不行
No nice moms or dads...
一瘸一拐的也不行
or anyone who's limping.
还有婴儿
No babies.
那还有谁可以骗
What does that leave us?
老太婆
Hey, lady...
下次换个屁♥股♥再出门吧
next time get both hips replaced.
傻♥逼♥
Assholes.
打扰一下 兄弟
Excuse me there, bud.
我好像迷路了
Uh, you know, I seem to have gotten a little bit lost.
你能帮帮我吗
Maybe you could help me out here.
好 我今天成旅游咨♥询♥了 你要去哪
Sure. I'm tourist information today, where you going?
我们想去东边 我们需要...
So we are heading, um, to the east, and we need a...
我想去29号♥公路
I'm trying to get on the 29 here.
就在你手指的地方
Yeah, that's where your finger's pointing...
就在这 29号♥公路
right there, the 29.
好的 但是我
That's right. But I...
但是我不知道该怎么去
I can't figure out how to get to it.
请输入密♥码♥
那个标牌写了 左转就上29号♥公路了
See right out there... where it says turn left to the 29?
就这么走
That's how you get to the 29.
原来是这样
Okay, that would make sense.
搞什么
What?
你们两个家伙在干嘛
What are you two zibs doing?
先生 你的卡得小心保管
You should be more careful with this, sir.
我♥操♥ 你想偷我卡 臭傻♥逼♥
What the hell? Are you trying to lift my card, asshole?
他不是傻♥逼♥ 你才是
Hey, he's not an asshole. You're the asshole.
天啊 有只秃鹰
Oh, my God, an American eagle.
快走
Go, go, go!
他来了
He's coming!
-我知道 -快开
- I know! I know! - Go, go, go!
-我在开 -快
- I'm going, I'm going! - Go, go!
-好 -转弯 转弯
- Okay! - Turn, turn, turn!
-我在转 -天啊
- I'm turning! - Oh, God!
太不顺利了
That did not go well!
我知道 我又不是不在
I know! I was there!
他最大的爱好是扔飞镖
His big hobby, his passion is darts.
不 他加入一个飞镖协会
No, he's in a darts league
每周五都会在"圣詹姆斯井"酒吧比赛
that competes every Friday at a pub called St. James's Well.
只有我觉得这次的活有点不对劲吗
Am I the only one who thinks there's something off about this job?
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表