剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
我说的是把感觉和工作混为一谈
I'm talking about mixing feelings and work.
我懂
I know.
-我只是说... -你快别说了
- Look, I'm just saying... - I'm serious. Stop it.
好好 不说了
All right. All right.
我们得尽快搞定这个家伙
We just have to land this guy. And soon.
会的 马克斯
We will, Maxie.
我们没失过手
We always do.
真是很长很长时间
That was the loveliest afternoon
没有过如此开心的午后时光了
I've had in a really, really long time.
那好
Good.
除了那次烧烤派对
Except for the barbecue.
那次也很开心
That was quite lovely as well.
那我明白这其中的规律了
Oh, so then I'm sensing a pattern here.
有你有我就有开心
Me plus you equals lovely?
了解
Dig it.
好好
Okay, okay.
你说得对 我乐于
You're right. I like...
对你有所了解
getting to know you.
知道吗 你说得对
You know what? You're right.
你是对我有所了解了
You are getting to know me.
但我对你还一无所知
But I'm not getting to know you much at all.
除了我知道
Except for the fact that I know
你不喜欢谈到自己
you don't like to talk about yourself.
想问什么都行 宝贝
Ask me anything, baby.
-我对你敞开心扉 -最喜欢的颜色
- I'm an open book. - Favorite color?
就这样 这就是你最关心的问题
That's it? That's your big question?
-对 -橙黄色
- That's it. - Saffron.
应该猜到的
Should have known that.
-生日哪天 -10月25
- Birthday? - October 25th.
天蝎女啊
Uh-oh. Scorpio.
而且生日快到了
And right around the corner.
-是啊 -最后一个问题
- Yeah. - Last one.
你喜欢我吗
Are you attracted to me?
-你说什么 -这很好笑吗
- What? What? - Wait, this is funny?
对 很好笑
Yeah! Yeah, it's funny.
你我初次在咖啡厅相遇时
I almost jumped you at the coffee shop
我就差投怀送抱了
the first time we met.
这我就放心了
Oh, well, that's a relief.
但我不确定自己是否只肯和你做朋友
But I'm not sure that I'm gonna be able to just be your friend.
告诉我...
Tell me something...
如果我再等久一点
if I wait, just a little bit longer,
我们能不只做朋友吗
could you maybe see it happening?
天啊 老兄
Jesus Christ, man.
你这是要干什么
What the hell are you doing?
这是怎么回事
What's--what's happening here?
什么 没怎么
What? Nothing much.
这是帕特里克 我朋友
This is Patrick, my friend.
帕特里克 这是我老板兼朋友加里·海勒
Patrick, this is my boss and friend Gary Heller.
我们刚吃完午饭回来
Yeah. We were just coming back from lunch.
午饭 不错啊 很好
Lunch? Good. Nice. That's good.
我路过是要给你这个
I--um, I stopped by 'cause I got you this
那晚我们共度良宵之后我为你准备的
after our night together the other night.
我觉得你应该会喜欢 是飞镖
I thought you might enjoy it. It's darts.
纯手工制♥作♥ 和酒吧里那种廉价材质不同
Handcrafted, not cheap like the ones at the pub.
非常感谢 你真是体贴周到
Thank you so much. That's so thoughtful.
我就是如此体贴周到
That's me, Mr. Thoughtful. -
我们晚上一起玩飞镖
We've been playing darts together at night.
我教她玩飞镖 你会玩吗
I--I teach her how to play darts. Do you play?
偶尔 不大擅长
Uh, once or twice. I'm not good at it.
估计是没那么多闲工夫
Probably not a lot of time, huh?
因为你得去健身房♥ 举重什么的
'Cause you're in the gym, you know, pumping iron,
练成肌肉男
getting swole and all that.
肌肉男 差不多是吧
Swole, yeah. Something like that.
差不多是什么
Something like what?
加里 别这样 我们只是...
Hey, Gary, come on, we were just--
各位 我得先走了
You know what? I gotta take off.
幸会 加里 再见了萨弗蓉
Good meeting you, Gary. Bye Saffron.
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
-你什么意思 -什么意思
- What are you talking about? - What?
你刚才对他那么野蛮粗鲁
You were just so incredibly rude to him.
你有脸说粗鲁无礼
What--you want to talk rude?
我开车过来看到有个陌生人
I--I drive up and there's some strange guy here,
在摸你的脸
touching your face.
他是我朋友啊 加里
Yeah, he's my friend, Gary.
他是我朋友
He's my friend.
你来这里才一个月吧
You've been here for, what, a month?
你还真是结交不少异性朋友啊
You're making a lot of guy friends, aren't ya?
就因为我们共进了一次气氛尴尬的晚餐
Just because we had one awkward dinner
你摸了我的胸不代表
and you grabbed my tit doesn't give you the right
你可以在我朋友面前耍浑 让我丢人
to be an asshole and embarrass me in front of my friends.
你不能一不爽
I mean, you can't just jam a dart in someone's face
就拿飞镖怼人家吧
every time you don't like something,
弄得跟尼安德特人似的
like some kind of Neanderthal.
我...
I mean...
-抱歉 -是我的错
- I'm sorry. - No, I-I'm sorry.
等等
Wait.
加里 等等
Gary, hang on a sec.
加里 等一下
Gary, wait.
加里
Gary!
操
God--
妈的
God damn it.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
-你好 -你们好
- Hello. - Hi.
-你好 -小小心意
- Hello. - These are for you.
天啊 谢谢
Oh, goodness. Thank you.
快进来
Uh, come in. Come in.
阿伦 阿伦
Arlen! Arlen!
他肯定在午睡
Oh, he must be napping.
他现在睡着比醒的时间长
Um, he spends more time asleep than awake these days.
帮我把饭菜摆桌吧 珍妮
Uh, help me put the food on the table, Jenny.
你现在真是女大十八变啊
You know, you're a lot prettier than you used to be.
你小时候特别朴素
Plain is a word to describe how you looked in your youth,
所以我才没认出来你
which is probably why I didn't recognize you.
可能吧
Probably.
我原来不爱吃羊乳酪的 琼森太太
You know, I have never liked feta cheese, Mrs. J.
太好吃了
This is delicious.
你吃饭跟运动员似的
You eat like an athlete.
我这可不是夸你
I didn't mean that as a compliment.
你跟现在的女生吃得差不多
And you eat like all girls these days.
基本上就是不吃
Which means you don't eat.
所以你一点曲线都没有
That's why you don't have a bust or a rear.
我...
I...
吃得不少 只是有饮食问题
am a good eater, I just have dietary issues....
这是去年春天拍的
This is, um, last spring.
这是在贝尔格莱德外的一个吉普赛村
It's from a gypsy village outside of Belgrade.
这是她最后一次寄来的
It was her last posting.
她在联♥合♥国♥儿童基金会工作六年了
She's been at UNICEF for six years now, working there.
到处跑 她经常给我寄明信片
She's been all over, and she always sends a postcard
或者小纪念品 还挺好的
or a knickknack, which is nice, I guess.
这个
Oh, this one--
-都是P的 -这是她在加纳买♥♥的
- It's all photoshopped. - This is from her time in Ghana.
瞧 拇指琴
Look. A thumb piano.
她最后在哪给你寄的
And when she's not posted somewhere?
休斯顿 真没想到
Oh, Houston, of all places.
我从没去过那
I mean, I've never been there, but still,
但我还是希望她能找到个意中人
I keep hoping that she'll... find somebody,
安定成家
settle down, make a home.
你挺想她的吧
I bet you miss her.
她圣诞会回来 我们也会发邮件
Well, she visits at Christmas and we email.
虽然邮件和写信不一样
And email, I mean, it's not like writing a real letter.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表