剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
你为医生工作吗
Do you work for the Doctor?
我没打扫过医生的房♥子
No, I don't clean any doctor's house.
你是谁
Who are you?
海勒先生 你应该是喝醉了
Mr. Heller, I think maybe you are drunken now.
我去...
I go and I--
站住
Stop!
你是不是医生的人
Do you work for the Doctor,
你个波兰婊
you Polish bitch?
不是 先生
No, sir.
胡扯
Bullshit.
不是
No.
给你点颜色瞧瞧
Here we go.
琼森女士
标题 想你了
今天开车经过你的母校
想起了你 离你好远 希望你一切顺利
想你
妈妈
有什么趣事吗
Something interesting?
没有
Nope.
很好
Good.
准备好了吗
Okay, you ready?
-好了吗 -嗯 开始吧
- Ready? - Yep. Do it.
-根本没感觉 -是吗
- I hardly felt a thing! - Yeah?
越来越厉害啦 布鲁姆先生 好厉害
Getting good, Mr. Bloom. Getting really good.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you very much.
-干嘛呢你俩 -哥们 看这个
- What's up, guys - Hey, man. Watch this.
给我瞅瞅
Yeah, show me.
-怎么了 -你上了那个迎宾小姐
- What? - Did you just stick it in the hostess?
嘴真欠
Crude!
-干了又怎么了 -难以置信
- So what if I did? - I don't believe it.
拜托 你也看到她看我的眼神了
Oh, come on. You saw the way she was looking at me.
-我能怎么办 -什么
- What was I supposed to do? - What?
你们在洗手间做的
Where, in the-- in the bathroom?
-你怎么知道的 -就是知道啊
- How do you even know? - You just know, man. You just know.
不是在洗手间 小变♥态♥
And no, not in the bathroom, sicko.
他们这里有大衣间
They got this little closet for their coats.
太恶心了
Disgusting!
谁问你了
Oh, who asked you?
你自诩为艺术家
You know, for a wannabe artist,
肯定不少心里疾病吧
you certainly have a lot of hang-ups.
"自诩" 你在逗我吗
"Wannabe," are you kidding?
-伙计们 行了 -什么心理疾病
- Guys, come on. - Yeah, what hang-ups?
你上次做♥爱♥是什么时候了
When's the last time you actually got some?
好像我会告诉你似的
Like I'm gonna tell you.
你对我跟我做♥爱♥的人和时间特别感兴趣
Well, you're awfully interested in who I'm screwing
但你不想聊
and when, but you won't talk about it?
-我给你演示一下偷表吧 -告诉我啊
- Can I show you the watch lift? - Tell me. Tell me.
茜茜是两年前了吧
Cece was what, two years ago?
-她是最后一个吗 -后来我也有做♥爱♥
- Was she the last time? - I've been laid in two years.
-我有 -你说有就有吧
- I have! - Okay. Sure, if you say so.
你们还需要什么吗
You guys need anything else?
来点甜点
Some desserts?
买♥♥单吧 谢谢
I think just the check. Thank you.
对了 这里的服务真是太棒了
By the way, the service here was incredible.
谢谢
Thanks.
天啊 他是屌♥星人吧
Oh, my God, he's like a boner with a body.
挺逗
Now, that's funny.
天啊 她打开邮箱了
Oh, my God, she opened it.
-成功了吗 -怎么样了
- Is it working? - What's happening?
曼蒂
北纬47度32分31秒
西经122度17分37.14秒
我靠
Holy shit.
西雅图
Seattle.
她在西雅图
She's in Seattle.
-西雅图 -你真是个天才
- Seattle? - You're a genius.
天啊
Oh, my God!
-干得漂亮 -别过来
- Great job. - So--no!
-走开 -好吧
- Away. - All right.
赶紧把手♥机♥还给琼森女士吧
So let's get that phone back to Mrs. J, pronto.
你们答应了 对吧
You promised, right?
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
我们钱不够了
We're gonna need more money.
-晚饭的钱吗 -去西雅图的钱
- To pay for dinner? - To pay for Seattle.
以及到那之后的花销
And everything we have to do there.
曼蒂
Maddie?
我会补救的
I'll make this right.
-我保证 -很好
- I promise. - Good.
你没完成任务前 我会一直在这
Because you'll be seeing me around until it's done.
明白吗
All right?
明白
All right.
有人吗
Hello?
海勒先生
Mr. Heller?
海勒先生
Mr. Heller?
快走
Get out of here.
快走
Get out of here.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表