剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
At what price, hmm?
你愿意瞬间毁了你妈
Are you willing to destroy your mother
然后弄垮布鲁姆靴子&鞋跟公♥司♥吗
and bring down Bloom Boot & Heel in one fell swoop
我可以跟你妈透露
when I reveal to Mumsy
你♥爸♥在外面有个叫尚特蕾尔的小蜜
that your father has a sweet little side dish named Chanterelle
你们的家族企业
and that the entire family business
都是因为偷来的专利才发展起来的
is built upon a stolen patent?
不是吧
Whoa, seriously?
你准备让你家乡的人都知道
And are you going to be able to live with yourself
你为了赢外♥围♥
when your hometown finds out that you threw that interception
故意没拦截成功吗
on purpose to beat the spread?
你那次赚了多少 一万
And for what, 10 grand?
太逊了吧
That's pretty weak.
我给我妈了
That money went to my mom.
-谁在乎呢 -我就知道
- Nobody cares, son. - I knew it.
就知道你们也有秘密
I knew you guys had your own secrets.
看来我们都算是骗子 是吧
So it seems we're all con artists in our own way, aren't we?
-至于可怜的茱尔斯 -别说了
- And poor Jules-- - Do not go there.
请别忘了我们有你们的黑历史
Please don't forget that we have this information.
今天就离开这里 不然我们就爆料了
Leave town today, or we'll use it.
最后也是最重要的一点
And my last and most important point:
如果有人干扰了曼蒂现在这项任务
if anything interferes with Maddie doing this job,
那个让她来这工作的人
the people who sent her here to do this job,
简单来说吧
well, simply put,
会杀了她 杀了我
they will kill her, they will kill me,
至于你们三个白♥痴♥
and, as far as you three bumblers go--
我告诉你 别威胁我
Hey, man, don't threaten us. I'm telling you--
看到了吧
And, oh, yeah, there's that.
别让我再看到你们
Don't let me see any of you ever again.
乔希 怎么了
Josh, what is it?
你这三小时怎么一直打我电♥话♥
Why have you been calling for the last three hours?
天啊 以斯拉 你怎么不接电♥话♥啊
Jesus, Ezra, why haven't you been answering your phone?
老爸突发心脏病了
Dad had a heart attack.
什么
What?
他还好吗
I-is he okay?
我们还不知道
We don't-- we don't know, man.
你赶紧回家吧
You just-- you need to come home.
老妈... 家里挺闹心的
Mom is... It's rough here, man.
快回来
Just get home now.
怎么了
What's going on, man?
怎么了
What?
你这是狂欢后的忧伤吗
You have the post-party blues?
不是
Mm, no.
只是觉得又老了一岁
Just, you know, a year older.
也没学到什么
I don't think I'm any wiser.
你比你想象中有才多了
Mm, I think you're a lot wiser than you know.
谢谢
Thank you.
真的 谢谢你为我办派对
Really, thank you for the party,
还有烟花 这一切
the fireworks, everything.
你真是太好了
You're amazing.
还没结束呢
And I'm not even done yet.
你不会以为
I mean, you didn't think I was gonna
我在你生日时
really let your birthday pass without giving you
不会给你送礼物吧
an actual gift, did you?
-帕特里克 -等我一下
- Patrick. - Hold on. Give me one second.
-我们... -稍等
- We--ugh. - One second.
打开这个
I would like you to open this,
请吧 女士
please, madam.
天啊 你做得够多了
Oh, my God, you have done enough.
这包比我装的东西都要值钱
Worth way more than anything I have to put in it.
那我们得物尽其用了
Oh, then we gotta do something about that.
你收拾的时候要给旅游购物时
And you should probably leave some room
买♥♥的东西留点位置
for a little vacation shopping when you pack.
收拾
When I pack?
这周末吧
Yeah, I thought this weekend, I'd take you
我想带你出去玩
for a little getaway, unless, of course,
除非你不愿意
you don't wanna go.
等等 你都不想知道我们要去哪吗
Wait, wait, don't you even wanna know where we're going?
不用 只要有你
No, no, no, anywhere that's away with you
哪我都愿意去
is exactly where I wanna be.
你要回去多久
How long you gonna go for?
回去才能知道
I'll know more when I get there, uh...
你♥爸♥的事我很遗憾
Hey, I'm so sorry about your dad.
但这事还未结束
But you know this isn't over.
或许我们应该接受现实
Oh, maybe, or maybe we just have to accept
我们拿不到原本要拿的东西了
that we're not getting what we came here to get.
我们都不知道我们来拿什么的
We don't even know what we came here to get,
所以没理由觉得我们拿不到啊 对吧
so there's no reason to think we can't still get it, right?
我开始理解你的逻辑了
You know, what's scary is that
太可怕了
I'm starting to understand your logic.
已经舍不得我了吧
I think you miss me already.
做你的白日梦吧
Yeah, yeah, uh, in your dreams.
-保重 -嗯
- Take care of yourself, all right? - Yeah, okay. -
回聊
Talk to you soon.
我重申一下 我真的觉得
Let me just say again, I really, really, really
这主意太蠢了
think it's a stupid idea.
你需要电解质 喝点吧
You need the electrolytes. Drink up.
你能听我一句吗
No, just--will you just listen to me for a second?
马克斯说茜茜真的遇上麻烦了
Max said that Cece was in actual trouble,
遭受毒打 甚至会死
like violence, death.
他是骗子
He's a con artist.
他在说谎
He was lying.
要是没有呢
What if he wasn't?
这生活是她自己选的 好吗
Look, she chose this life, all right?
帕特里克不是
Patrick didn't.
-他是个好人 -他没事
- He's a good guy. - He's fine.
-随便吧 这无法... -我问你
- Whatever, it doesn't-- - Let me ask you something.
如果有人在你认识茜茜后
What if somebody could've come to you after you met Cece
但在她毁了你的人生前
but before she totally screwed up your life
给你提了醒 阻止了这一切 难道不好吗
and could've done something, could've stopped it, huh?
如果有人要伤害她呢
Just, what if someone tries to hurt her?
或者伤害我们
Or us?
我真心觉得你先给以斯拉打个电♥话♥吧
I mean, I really think you should call Ezra before you--
我不需要得到以斯拉的同意
I don't need Ezra's permission, okay?
我决定要去了
I'm going.
你可以留下 也可以跟我一起
You can stay here, or you can come with me.
你不能走
Ugh, you can't leave. -
-我们是一个团队 -那你瞧好吧
- We're a team or whatever. - All right, watch me. All right?
向前走 不回首
Always forward, never back. -
这不适用在这里 等等 小里
That doesn't even apply in this case if you-- Wait, Richie!
你会弄砸一切的
You'll ruin everything.
可恶
Oh, shit.
不是吧
Ah, shit, come on.
帕特里克
Patrick!
操
God damn it.
帕特里克
Patrick!
妈的
No, come on.
借过
Excuse me.
帕特里克
Patrick!
-谢谢 -过吧
- Thank you. - You can go through.
有事吗
Can I help you?
嗯 我想找...
Uh, yeah, man, I'm just looking for--
你好啊 超级巨星
What's up, superstar?
谢谢 早上好
Thank you. Good morning.
没错
That's right.
联调局
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表