剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
等着他送花吧
Wait for the flowers to arrive.
莎莉呢
What about Sally?
她怎么了
What about her?
她犯了大错 他会找到她的
She made a big mistake and he'll find her.
放心吧 医生会找到她的
Rest assure, the Doctor will find her.
-他找到以后... -就这样
- And when he does-- - That's it?
你爱过她
You loved her.
别否认
Don't even try to tell me that you didn't.
然后呢
And?
你还喜欢帕特里克呢
You love this guy Patrick.
什么都改变不了
Doesn't change anything.
别自大 这是我们选择的生活
And don't be arrogant. This is the life we chose.
有条条框框的 不能因为傻不拉几地恋爱了
There are rules. We don't get to break them
就想着不守规矩
because we're stupid enough to fall in love.
去吧
Now get going.
游戏里见
I'll see you in the game.
游戏里见
In the game.
这操蛋的游戏
Yeah, the mother-effing game.
-天啊 -安迪 怎么回事
- Holy shit. - Andy, what the hell?
-天啊 他跑了 -安迪 安迪
- I mean, holy shit, he's gone. - Andy, Andy, just--
怎么回事
just tell me what's going on.
-海勒跑了 -什么叫跑了
- Heller bailed, man. - What do you mean, bailed?
他挪用了一大笔钱
He, like, embezzled a bunch of money
拒绝访问
娶了个俄♥国♥妹子
to marry some Russian chick
旅游
然后跑到马尔代夫去了
and they, like, ran off to the Maldives,
电子机票行程 收据
加里·海勒
那里没有引渡条款
where they, like, don't have extradition or whatever.
加里·海勒先生的预订
引渡出入美国
加里·海勒跑了
Gary Heller in the wind, huh?
我一直不喜欢他 但这也太操蛋了
Yeah. I mean, I never liked the guy, but yeesh.
是啊 王先生
Yeesh, indeed, Mr. Wang.
太操蛋了
Yeesh, indeed.
你不饿吗
不饿
小以
Ez.
伊娃
Hi, Ava.
你怎么...
What are you--
我♥操♥
What the fuck?
-爱丽丝 -你们怎么...
- Alice. - How did you--
向前走 不回首
Always forward, never back.
小茜
Hey, Ce.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表