剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
Agent Simons!
西蒙斯
Simons!
六点半之前一定要还回宾果老人院
It absolutely has to be back by 6:30 for Seniors Bingo.
宾果老人院 明白
Seniors Bingo. Got it!
去高速立交桥那
Just get to the highway interchange.
西雅图警局在找他的车
Seattle PD's looking for his car.
他们会通知我们往哪条路走
They're gonna let us know which way to go.
该死的婚礼
Ah...damn weddings.
这是什么
What's that?
你好 帕特里克
Hello, Patrick.
你一定很困惑
This must be very confusing for you.
我们明明说好了
We had a deal.
我还签了合同
I even signed a contract.
但很多人都不会兑现他们的诺言
But a lot of people make promises they never intend to keep,
对吧
right?
开口并非易事
There's really no easy way to say this,
但事实如此
so here it is.
帕特里克 你永远都抓不到我
Patrick, you are never going to catch me.
也找不到我了
You're never gonna find me.
事实上 你不会再见到我了
In fact, you will never see me again.
接下来几天你会有很多问题要问自己
You're gonna ask yourself many questions in the days ahead.
你会回顾我们相聚的每一刻
You'll replay every moment we shared together.
这项任务可能会搅乱你的思维 搅乱你的心神
This work can mess with your head and you heart.
纳闷你怎么会让这一切发生
Wondering how did you let this happen?
-回见 哥们 -上场了
- Yeah, cheers, bro. - Game time.
你遗漏了什么线索
What clues did you miss?
-我有你的罪证 -我同意了
- I got you. - You have a deal.
你能如何改进
What could you have done differently?
我今天和医生说了 他要过来
I talked to the Doctor today. He's coming.
他要在婚礼上拿走他的钱
He's gonna be at the wedding to get his money.
在我所有的侄子侄女中
You know, of all my nieces and nephews,
我一直最喜欢萨弗蓉
Saffron was always my favorite.
你会五味杂陈
You'll feel many different emotions--
愤怒
anger...
羞辱 疑虑
humiliation... doubt.
但其实你越早接受现实
But really, the sooner you accept it,
对彼此来说就越好
the better it is for everyone.
但我感觉吧
Although something tells me,
你只会想找到我
all you're gonna be thinking about is trying to find me.
摇下车窗 手放到方向盘上
Roll it down. Hands on the wheel.
慢慢来 驾照和行驶证
Real slow now. License and registration.
没事吧 警官
Everything all right, officer?
抱歉 先生 一路顺风
Sorry there, sir. Have a nice day.
借你吉言
I most certainly will.
你看到一个穿婚纱的女人吗
Hey, have you seen a woman in a wedding dress?
不知道呀
I don't know.
你们这些帅哥之中有人是新郎吗
Are one of you cuties the groom?
我曾觉得我们在某种层面上是一路人
You know, I used to think we were the same, you and I, in a way.
也许这就是我对你产生感觉的原因吧
Maybe that's why I started to feel how I felt about you.
也许这就是我以为你真的会和我
Maybe that's why I thought you might actually want
一起远走高飞的原因
to run away together.
就像我们说的那样
You know, like we talked about.
但我最后意识到 这对你来说只是一场游戏
But then I ultimately realized this was just a game for you.
所以我从你那拿走了
So what I needed from you...
我需要的东西
I took.
永别了 帕特里克
Good-bye, Patrick.
祝你好运
I wish you luck.
你会需要的
You're gonna need it.
再放一遍
Play it again.
-非常感谢 -谢谢
- Thanks a lot, man. - Thank you.
不得不说 这真是
It has to be said, that was...
爽翻了
Awesome.
-绝对的 -完全同意
- Totally... - Completely.
爽翻了
Awesome.
不过看到她从过道走过时
Although, seeing her walk down that aisle again...
感觉挺特别的
Yeah, that was... something.
嗯 你们有没有感觉无论我们做什么
Yeah. Does anybody else feel like no matter what we do,
去哪里 我们会一直觉得她是我们的妻子
where we go, we'll always be married to that woman?
直至死亡将我们分离
Till death do us part.
大巴什么时候开
What time does the bus leave?
还有40分钟
40 minutes.
我去买♥♥票
I'll get the tickets?
嗯 买♥♥五张吧
Yeah. Get five, all right?
五张 明白
Five tickets. Got it.
在集结点等你呢 过时不候
我准备打开这个公文包
I'm gonna open this suitcase now,
你最好祈祷政♥府♥的钱还在里面
and you'd better pray all the government's money is inside.
曼蒂 那群蠢货在大巴站
Maddie, the bumblers are at the bus station.
我拿到公文包了
I have the case.
去拿戒指然后去集结点 好吗
Get the ring and get to the rendezvous point, okay?
永远甩掉这群菜鸟吧
Let's get rid of these amateurs once and for all.
什么情况 这是怎么回事
I don't get it. What the hell is going on?
这是为了莎莉
永别了 马克斯
探员 能请你告诉我
Agent, would you please tell me
你给那个女人买♥♥的
where that ridiculously expensive ring
昂贵戒指放在哪里了吗
that you gave that woman is?
安全的地方 我保证
It's safe. I promise you.
她虽然跑了
She may be in the wind,
但钱在我们手里
but we have the money...
戒指很安全
and the ring is safe.
请注意 去旧金山的43号♥大巴
Your attention, please. Bus 43 to San Francisco
将在半小时后到达
will be arriving in 30 minutes.
去旧金山的43号♥大巴将在半小时后到达
43 to San Francisco in 30 minutes.
553号♥大巴
Bus 533 to...
-不等了 -十分钟后出发
- Fuck it. - Leaving in 10 minutes.
今天真开心
Today felt so good.
我们做了件有意义的事
We really did something...
又是为了帮她
and we did it all for her. Again.
一次又一次
Again, again, again.
不包括我 我是为了我们
Not me. I did it for us.
-为了我们三个 -里奇 真的吗
- For us right here. - Richie, really?
我此刻就是这么对自己说的
That's what I'm telling myself in this moment.
你们就这么认为吧
So, yeah, let's just go with it.
-明白 -好的 挺好
- Gotcha. - Okay, yeah, sounds good, man. Yeah.
我的错 两位
This is on me, guys.
我以为
I thought...
我真的相信了她
I really believed her.
我一直相信她 我们都一样
I always believe her. We all do.
因为我们愿意
Because we want to.
我觉得她就没想过要来
I don't think she was ever planning on coming.
我觉得她是打算自己把钱和戒指都拿走
I think her plan was to take the money and the ring herself
-然后甩掉我们 -她真的能这么
- and cut us loose. - Could she really be so--
高明啊
Smart play, right?
钱 戒指 甩掉我们
Money, ring, cut us loose.
还指望什么 美洲豹无法改变它的裤子[应为斑点]
What'd we expect? Leopard can't change its pants.
指江山易改本性难移
应该是
Um, yeah, I'm pretty sure it's...
没错 她总是想自♥由♥
Right, and she always wanted to be free.
我们也是
Hey, so did we.
-我们自♥由♥了吗 -你不再眷恋爱丽丝了
- And we're free? - You're free of Alice.
你做的这些 爱丽丝可没帮一点忙
Hey, you did all of this without an ounce of help from Alice.
好好想想
Think about that.
其实吧 两位
Look, here's the thing, guys.
我们现在真的挺会骗人的
We have actually gotten pretty good at this, you know?
我一直很厉害
Man, I have always been good at this.
记得我第一次去你家出示联调局警徽
Remember when I showed up at your house
把你骗得一愣一愣的
with that FBI badge and totally fooled you?
是嘛 然后就被我戳穿了
Oh, yeah, yeah, and I saw right through your ruse
-对你的脸一顿揍 -你是说在我把你撂倒后
- and punched you in the face? - You mean you sucker punched me
你软绵绵地摸了我那几下吗
after I pinned your ass to the ground.
毕竟你侮辱了我 我们的妻子
Well, yeah. Well, you insulted my--our wife.
-我还能怎么办 -是嘛 还记得
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表