剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
《假面真情》前情回顾
Previously on "Imposters"...
象征着一名浪子
The symbol of the wanderer
最终结束了浪荡
who finally stops his wandering.
分开后 我解不开扣子
After it ended, I couldn't get the clasp to open
然后就戴习惯了
and just kinda got used to having it on.
我们五个人现在同在一条船上
We are all-- all five of us-- in the exact same boat.
我们跑 不是被联调局探员抓就是被医生杀
We run, the feds catch us, or the Doctor kills us.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
我们怎么做
What do we do?
会给你们每人一项具体任务
You will each have specific jobs.
-挺隐蔽吧 -嗯 我都发现不了
- Pretty discreet, huh? - Yeah, I'd never notice it.
我已经等不及要娶你为妻了
I can't wait to make you my wife.
我已经等不及要嫁你为妻了
I can't wait to be your wife.
你要是娶了她你会后悔的
You'll be sorry if you marry her!
什么情况
What the hell was that?
他们不是一伙的吗
I thought he was working with her.
他不是假扮她的哥哥吗
The whole lame brother backstory and everything?
可能还对我们有好处呢
this actually might be good for us.
我知道你是联调局的
I know you're in the FBI.
-我不是... -少来
- I'm not... - Don't.
老爹走了 酒柜大开
Dad left the liquor cabinet open.
傻老爹
Stupid Dad!
这里的服务真是太棒了
The service here was incredible.
-谢谢 -天啊
- Thanks. - Oh, my God,
-他是屌♥星人吧 -挺逗
- he's like a boner with a body. - Now that's funny.
-你有什么要求 -豁免权
- What's your angle? - Immunity.
我帮你抓住医生
I get you the Doctor,
你帮我找个地方重新开始
you get me someplace new to start over.
以斯拉·布鲁姆我前夫 马克斯我得力助手
Ezra Bloom, my ex, Max, my right-hand man--
想要计划成功就不能碰他们
you have to leave them alone for this to play out.
-你答应协议了吗 -戒指还我
- Do we have a deal? - I'm gonna need the ring.
这个
Oh, this?
信♥用♥卡♥诈骗
I got you on credit card fraud,
身份盗窃
I got you on identity theft,
轻盗窃罪
and I got you on petty larceny.
所以你得完全按照我的指示
So you are going to do whatever it is
来抓她入狱
I need you to do to take her down.
或许有些人说得对
Maybe it's true, what some people say...
你的一系列选择决定了你是什么样的人
who you are is just a collection of choices...
某种程度上决定...
decisions that somehow...
共同塑造了你的人格
all add up to the person you become.
过去我常以为是一个人的选择
You know, I used to think that your choices
决定了这个人好或坏
either made you good or bad...
有担当或不可靠
responsible or irresponsible.
但也许并非如此
But maybe... maybe that's not quite right.
也许一个人的选择
Maybe it's more like your choices
只是会影响程度深浅而已
either make you more or make you less...
联调局
都是你
yourself,
你是怎样的人
who you really are,
早就已经生来注定了
who you were always meant to be.
也许我们不过是
Maybe we're all just
脱缰奔向本我
hurtling toward our essential selves,
和如何选择一点关系都没有
and choice has nothing at all to do with it.
和如何选择很有关系
Choice has everything to do with it.
唯一的问题是
Only question is
你将如何做出选择
what choice are you gonna make?
假面真情
第一季 第九集
-什么事 -我从最开始就跟你说了
- What's up? - I told you right from the start,
我们不能信任这帮业余货
we can't depend on these amateurs.
淡定 怎么了
Calm down. What happened?
现在十一点一刻了 我就坐在这儿
It's quarter after 11:00, and I'm sitting here,
尽量不急出动脉瘤来
trying to fight off an aneurism,
因为理查德没有来
because Richard is a no-show.
两天后就举♥行♥婚礼了 曼蒂
The wedding is in two days, Maddie.
明天是彩排 如果他们指望不上
Rehearsal's tomorrow. If they can't be depended on--
好了 深呼吸
Okay, take a breath.
我去找理查德 一切都没问题
I-I'll find Richard. Everything's under control.
快得了 这感觉可不像吧
God damn it, it doesn't feel like it, does it?
烦
Shit.
这张很不错
Oh, yeah, that's a good one.
-让我看看 -这张真的很棒
- Let me see. - It's a really good one.
不好 我不喜欢这发型
Ew, no, I hate my hair.
拜托 你发型美极了
come on, your hair looks great.
这一看就像昨晚酣畅淋漓啊
It just looks like you had a really good time last night.
确实 该你了
I did. Your turn.
-不要 -该你了
- Ah, no. - Your turn--hey.
不要 咱们不拍了
No, let's-- let's not do that.
让我猜猜 你是已婚人士
Oh, my God, let me guess. You're married.
-你出轨 -什么 才不是
- You're totally cheating. - What? No.
我没结婚 我只是...
Hey, I'm not married. I just--
-我得... -快点编
- I gotta... - Lie faster.
好了 事情是这样
Okay, okay, look, here's the thing.
我不是什么机器人公♥司♥执行总裁
Listen, I'm not really the CEO of a robotics corporation.
老兄 你住在寻路者旅馆
Dude, you're staying at the Roadrunner Inn,
-所以当然不是了 -所以呢
- so, yeah, no kidding. - So?
男人怎么总这样啊
God, why do guys always do this?
你们为什么觉得非得伪装别人呢
Why do you think that you have to pretend to be somebody else?
对 你说得对
All right, all right. Hey, uh, you're right.
对不起行吗
I'm sorry okay?
说来话长而且说来无聊
It's a very long story, and it's very boring,
我下次告诉你好吗
and I will tell you next time, okay?
等下
Wait, wh- -
-别删啊 -你打算怎么办
- Hey, don't--don't delete it. - Oh, what are you gonna do?
你要像个宝宝一样生气噘嘴
You gonna pout about it like a little baby?
-你惹麻烦了 -你就打算这样做啊
- Oh, you're in trouble now. - Is that what you're gonna do?
我惹的麻烦有多大
How much trouble am I in?
-麻烦可大了 -怎么不告诉我有多大
- A lot of trouble. - Why don't you tell me how much trouble.
搞什么呢
What the fuck is this?
-你就是已婚 -我没有
- You are married. - No, I'm not mar--
算是吧 情况很复杂好吗
I'm--I'm kinda. It's very complicated, okay?
这是什么情况 什么变♥态♥者游戏吗
Ugh, what is this? Some kinda game you freaks play?
不 不是游戏
No, it's not a game.
-也可以是游戏如果... -天啊
- I mean, hey, it could be if-- - Ugh, oh, my God.
该走了 宝贝
Time to go, honey.
好 不过首先 我叫凯拉
Okay, hey, first of all, my name is Kara.
-再见 凯拉 -那是我的衬衫
- Bye, Kara. - Hey, that's my shirt.
只想让你知道 我是受骗者
Just so you know, I was lied to.
好 快加入受骗联盟
Yeah, join the club.
-凯拉 那是... -你这是逗我呢
- Kara, that's-- - Are you kidding me?
你今天早上应该去找马克斯的
You were supposed to meet with Max this morning.
对啊 没错
Oh, sure, I was.
他说吃过早饭后 现在依然是早饭后
He said after breakfast, and it's still after breakfast.
理查德 我需要你专心做事
Richard, I need your head in the game.
-好 -你这副样子
- Okay! - This head,
-和这一切都不行啊 -好吧
- or none of this is going to work. - All right,
你告我去啊 我刚在男欢女爱呢
sue me. I was having sex, okay?
我们中某些人做♥爱♥因为享受其中
Some of us have sex because we like it,
-不是因为出于任务 -是吗
- not 'cause it's our job. - Oh, really?
那你爽够了吗
Did you get it out of your system?
-是的 -是吗
- Yep, I did. - Yeah?
你现在感觉好些了 能认真做事了吗
You feel better now? Can you actually do your job?
别跟我这么说话 好像我是那种
You know what, don't talk to me like I'm that guy,
没有自控能力的混♥蛋♥
some jerk with no self-control.
爱丽丝才不会这样跟我说话
You know, Alice never would've talked to me like that.
我爱爱丽丝 因为她很维护我
I loved Alice because she was supportive.
你什么时候才能明白啊
Jesus, when are you going to understand this?
你爱的根本不是我
You were never in love with me.
你爱的是和我在一起时的你自己
You were in love with who you were when you were with me.
我得解释下
I gotta unpack that.
你少管闲事
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表