剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, and a truckload of aspirin.
睡会吧
Get some sleep.
喂
Hello?
这周的烧烤派对
So this barbecue on Saturday...
嗯
Yes?
我想问问
I was just wondering
有熏胸脯肉吗
if there was gonna be a smoked brisket involved.
慢着 你是看烤肉的种类才决定来不来吗
Wait. So you'll come based on the meat?
是的
Yes.
这是决定因素
Yes, that's the deciding factor.
没问题 今晚都做了什么
Done. So what's up for tonight?
没什么
Uh, not much.
自己在家宅着
Just a quiet evening at home.
你呢
You?
也没什么 每天都会听听爵士乐
Not a lot--just getting my daily dose of jazz.
听到了吗
You hear it?
我很喜欢
Love that one.
大点声
Crank it up.
你身上沾了点东西
You've got something right here on your--
-我吗 -这是什么 番茄酱吗
- Me? - What is that--ketchup?
什么
What?
-不错啊 -你有感觉吗
- Okay, not bad. - You felt it?
一丢丢
A bit, a bit.
-到我了 -好
- Okay, my turn. - All right.
出租车
Taxi!
-太抱歉了 -没事
- Oh, I'm so sorry. - No worries.
天啊 就一眨眼的功夫而已
Ooh, man, only a slight breeze that time.
-是吧 -是啊 越来越熟练了
- Yeah? - Yeah, it's getting better.
上车吧
All right. Ready for some driving?
-搞起 -走吧
- Yeah, let's do it. - Let's go.
我想听《生命万岁》了
I could use a little "Viva La Vida" right about now.
这样吧
Okay, how about this?
现在开始钱包在谁手上 就谁来调收音机
From now on, whoever has the wallet controls the radio.
成交 游戏开始
Deal, baby. Let the game begin.
我♥操♥
What the--
你怎么办到的
How'd you do that?
-承让 -你个贱♥人♥
- Thank you. - Son of a bitch.
"每颗冰封心底
"At the bottom of every frozen heart,
皆有点滴爱意"
there is a drop or two of love..."
直至死亡将我们分离
Till death do us part.
"恰好足够喂鸟"
"Just enough to feed a birds."
这次最好能成功
This better work.
-是酵母吧 -没错 给
- It's sourdough, right? - Yep. Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
都是老人
It's all old folks.
没看到傻♥逼♥
Not an asshole in sight.
要不我们走吧
Should we just go?
小麦和酵母听起来很像吗
You know-- hey, does "Wheat" sound anything like "Sourdough"?
长点心吧 亲爱的
You know, put a nickel in it, honey.
傻♥逼♥不分老幼
Assholes trump old people.
改得漂亮
Good amendment.
凡事要灵活嘛
It's a living document.
用芥菜酱方案 准备好了吗
Mustard dip. Ready?
芥菜酱 简单有效的小骗局
The mustard dip--a simple yet effective small-time con.
首先选一个冷静随和的目标
First, pick a mark with a calm, easygoing temperament.
你做成了烤吐司
You toast it!
接着无意间将酱料撒到
Next, casually spill a condiment of your choosing
你所选的不起疑的目标身上
on your unsuspecting mark.
我帮你吧
Here, let me give you a hand.
一个简单流畅的动作
Now, in one simple, fluid motion,
便能脱掉目标的夹克
remove your mark's jacket.
此举理应轻松随意
This should be done without effort or aggression.
最后 将钱包交给同伴
Finally, extract the wallet just as your partner
让他"恰好"携款逃走
appears to seamlessly abscond with it.
高雅与简单的完美结合
Perfect in elegance and simplicity.
这男的偷了我的钱包
This man stole my wallet!
"完美"
Well done.
他没有
No, he did not.
钱包在这
Here--It's here.
我在地上找到了
I found it. It's on the floor.
别这么冲嘛
You should be nicer.
去你大爷 死基佬
Eat a D, Nancy.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
哥们 刚才太丢人了
Dude, that was so embarrassing, man.
我们干不来这个
Dude, we suck.
我还他之前抽了点出来
I took it right out before I gave it back.
我就知道我们可以的
I knew we had it, man!
太棒了 哥们
Way to go, dude.
-太激动了 -是啊
- Ooh, gets you all-- adrenaline, endorphins. - I know.
-跟嗑药了一样 -是啊
- It's like a drug. - I know.
她骗我们的时候 也是这个感觉吧
Hey, you think this is how she felt when she took us?
要是我们认不出她来了 怎么办
I mean, what if we don't even recognize her?
她说不定认不出我们了呢
She might not recognize us.
我们得梳洗一下
We need to get cleaned up, man.
还有不到一小时车程了
We're less than an hour away.
我出去几个小时 薇薇
Going out for a few hours, Viv.
-再见 -好的 祝你愉快
- See you later. - Okay, have good day.
左洛复[抗抑郁药]
-很好 你还在 -你好 海勒先生
- Good. You're still here. - Oh, hello, Mr. Heller.
我快忙完了 马上就走
I almost done and, uh, get out of here.
现在就走
I go now.
不 请留下
No, stay. Please.
我有件事想问你
There's something I want to ask you about.
好的
Sure, yeah.
这个女孩
So this girl...
-萨弗蓉 -名字真好听
- Saffron. - Oh, such a pretty name.
你喜欢她
And you like her?
那有什么问题吗
So what problem?
我原来有个未婚妻
I had a fiancée...
也没多久以前 最后闹得不是很愉快
not so long ago, and it did not end well for me.
心脏很强大
Oh, the heart is strong muscle.
它会振作起来
It spring back.
你已经准备好接受下段爱情了
You ready for the love again.
但我不确定这个女人是否...
Yeah, but I don't know if this is the kind of woman that--
海勒先生 你这么帅气
Come, Mr. Heller, you handsome man.
少来
Don't.
我知道人们对我的看法
I know how people see me.
但萨弗蓉让你感觉很舒服
But this Saffron make you feel good.
是的
Yeah.
她让我想要把自己脾气变好一点
She makes me want to... be nice.
我觉得这个女孩会给你带来好运
I think you have good luck with this girl.
我们付款前能先看一下房♥间吗
If there's any way we could see the room before paying for it--
我们想看看♥房♥♥间能不能达到我们的标准
um, we just want to make sure the room is up to our standards.
我们一般不会让客人在登记入住前看♥房♥♥间
We don't usually let people see the rooms before they check in.
看来他们不希望我们入住 宝贝
I guess they just don't want us here, babe.
你还想把我抱进屋吗
You want to carry me over the threshold, too?
想得美 动作快点
Yeah, you wish. Let's hurry this up.
你今天会出柜吗
Are you coming out anytime this year?
该死 没热水了
Crap, I think we're out of hot water.
哥们 用这个吗
Hey, man, you want to use this?
吃屎吧
Eat shit!
爱丽丝 你好啊
Hello, Alice.
伊娃 你好啊
Hello, Ava.
我们决定还是不住了
We decided against it.
光线不足
Um, not enough... natural light.
谢谢
Thank you.
就是这了
This is it.
怎么了
What's up?
-她就在那里 -嗯
- She's in there. - Yeah.
不管发生什么
Okay, whatever happens...
-祝你好运 -你也是 哥们
- Good luck. - Yeah, man, you too.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表