剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
Two exes.
其中一个我挺喜欢 但说不上话
One that I like but never get to talk to.
另外一个我受不了 每周就跟他吃顿午饭
The other one I can't stand. Have lunch with him every week.
你还见他吗
Do you still see him?
其实她跟我想的不一样
Actually, she wasn't who I thought she was.
她
She?
我倒是没试过
That's one I never tried.
搞定
Nailed it.
那位
That one.
霍利斯·麦卡利斯特
Hollis McCallister.
他是西雅图最棒的律师之一
Yeah, he's one of the best lawyers in Seattle.
-你认识他 -他不错的
- You know him? - He's good.
但我更好
But I'm better.
我得先确认我喜欢你啊
Come on. I had to make sure that I liked you first.
有何需要
What do you need?
以斯拉
Ezra?
以斯拉
Ezra?
我认识你
Hey, I know you.
以斯拉 停下 以斯拉
Ezra, stop. Ezra!
你说什么
Excuse me?
我喊狗呢 不是你
That was for the dog, not you.
你失踪后 它需要个家
Well, when you disappeared, he needed a home.
我就买♥♥了它 给它起名以斯拉
So I bought him and I named him Ezra.
以斯拉 过来
Ezra, come here.
来
Come on.
以斯拉 翻身
Ezra, roll over.
翻身
Roll over.
又一个不听话的以斯拉
Another Ezra that doesn't listen to me.
我的人生就是这么悲剧
That's the story of my life.
好吧
Okay.
-你怎么来了 -你♥爸♥请我来的
- What are you doing here? - Your father invited me.
他说有个大事要宣布
Said he had some sort of big announcement to make.
-听说了 -我现在在公♥司♥
- Yes, so I've heard. - Yeah, and I'm doing your job
顶替你的职位
at the company now, so...
是吗 没人跟我说
Really? No one--no one told me that.
你也没打过电♥话♥回来
Well, you never call to check in, so...
也对 我很高兴你回公♥司♥上班了
Right, um, well, I have to say, I'm glad you went back.
我也是 我得丰富一下自己
Yeah, me too. I just had to, like, do my thing, you know?
我学了踢踏舞 摄影
I learned to tap dance, I learned photography.
-还学做奶酪了 -没错
- You made cheese. - I made cheese.
是的 我学做了奶酪
Yes, I did. I made cheese.
但有一天早上我醒来
But then I woke up one morning
然后觉得我没事了
and I was just like, I'm good.
我就打电♥话♥给你父母 他们说你的职位空着
Yeah. And then I called your parents and your job was open
这对我来说可是很大的提拔
and that was a big promotion for me.
不知怎么的 我说服了他们让我试试
And I somehow convinced them to let me try it.
你肯定干得很棒
I bet you're doing really great.
是的 谢谢
Yeah, I am. Thank you.
以斯拉 过来
Ezra, come!
-别说出来 -我没准备说
- Don't even say it. - I was not going to.
以斯拉
Ezra!
给我接通西蒙斯探员的电♥话♥
Somebody get me Agent Simons on the phone!
立刻
Right now!
你知道浪漫旅行不需要什么吗
Do you know what doesn't go with romantic getaways?
同事电♥话♥
Calls from your coworkers.
首先 不要无视我的电♥话♥
First off, do not ignore my phone calls.
很不礼貌 其次 还要多久拿下
It's rude. And second, how close are we?
-我压力很大 -你压力大
- I'm getting a lot of pressure. - You're under pressure?
无意冒犯 但我才是在这
No disrespect, but I'm the one who's out here
冒险卧底的人
with his ass on the line.
听我说 西蒙斯探员
Now listen to me, Agent Simons--
库克探员 我做出了选择
Look, Agent Cook, I made a choice.
这个方式很快就会有成效
One that I'm confident will yield results very soon.
一百万块的选择
A million-dollar choice.
我原来担心你的职位
Here I was, worried about your job.
现在在担心我自己的
Now I'm worried about mine.
-还要多久 -随时拿下
- How soon? - Any minute now.
-我能在他眼中看出来 -希望如此
- I can see it in his eyes. - Well, I hope so.
你知道还有什么能毁掉浪漫旅行吗
Because you know what else can ruin a romantic weekend?
医生去找你
A visit from the Doctor.
医生会拿到他的钱 我们能活下来的
The Doctor gets his money, we get our lives.
我知道
I know, I know.
抓住医生 拿回所有的钱
Take down the Doctor, we reclaim the money,
拿到奖章 我平安回家
we get our medals, and I go home.
西蒙斯探员 尽快搞定
Get it done, Agent Simons. Soon.
-这是命令 -搞定他
- Consider that an order. - Finish it.
是时候把这破事解决
It's time to put this shitty chapter behind us
离开这里了
and blow out of this town.
当然
Absolutely.
我表姐和她朋友有勇有谋
So my cousin and her friends used quite a bit of grit
总算找到了这个女人
and intelligence to find this woman,
但为了见到她
but in order to actually get to her,
他们干了些违法勾当
well, they have to do a bunch of illegal stuff.
为了筹旅费之类的
Just to pay for travel, etcetera.
然后他们发现联调局
And then they find out that the FBI
早就盯上这个女骗子了
has been onto this con woman for quite some time.
可能也盯上了我表姐和她朋友
And they're probably onto my cousin and her pals.
就这样 有什么主意吗
So that's it. Any ideas?
-有什么想法 -这是跨州案件了
- Thoughts? - Well, it crosses state lines.
-小查 联邦案是你的 -好吧
- Chip, you do federal. - Okay.
你表姐选择不多
Your cousin doesn't have a lot of choices.
我说的是纯利润
Yeah, but what I'm talking about is pure profit.
但你得有库存 发货渠道
Yeah, but you have to have inventory, distribution,
这些太烦了
all that pain in the ass stuff.
-我们只需拿分成 -你是赚小钱的
- We just take our cut-- - Ah, you collect crumbs off the table.
-其实你并不... -卖♥♥东西
- You don't actually, you know-- - Sell something.
-卖♥♥东西 对吧 -实打实的商品
- Yes. Sell something. Right? - Something real.
顾客真正能摸到的东西
Something that a customer can touch, right?
可以指着它说 物美价廉
That I can point at and say, "Value. Good. Buy."
然后你来定价
And then you set the price.
这种赚钱方式有点过时了吧
Sounds like an old-fashioned way of making money to me.
我还是炒股吧
I think I'll stick to playing the markets.
-有钱就是爷 -说得好
- Rich is rich in my book. - Well said.
抱歉打扰了
Hey, so sorry to interrupt.
-能过来一下吗 -当然
- Can I grab you for a second? - Yeah, of course.
稍等 我给你介绍一下
Real quick, I want you to meet the gang.
这是库尔特 杜克和鲍比 这是我的朋友
This is Kurt, Duke, Bobby. Guys, this is my friend,
-茱尔斯·朗默 -幸会
- Jules Langmore. - Nice to meet you.
朱莉娅·朗默
Julia Langmore.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
-我们得走了 -不不
- Uh, we--we have to go. - No, no, no.
挺好啊
This should be good.
你成大艺术家了吗
So, you a big, famous artist yet?
还在偷东西吗
Stealing shit left and right?
等等 这就是哪个女的
Wait, wait, wait. This--this is that girl?
她就是你妹的室友
This was your sister's roommate?
没错 就是她
Oh, yeah. This is her.
臭婊♥子♥
One classy bitch.
别这么说话
Hey, easy, man.
我们把酒干了吧
Why don't we all just finish our drinks--
-她是你女朋友 -是我朋友 但...
- Is this your girlfriend? - It's my friend, but--
她是坏人 是个骗子
This is a bad person. A fraud.
瞎说 那不是我的错
It's not true. It wasn't my fault.
-不是你的错 -手拿开
- It wasn't your fault? - Hey, hands off, man.
-绅士点 -说话注意点
- Be a gentleman. - Watch what you say to me,
-你个混♥蛋♥ -把你牙打进你喉咙里啊
- you dick! - I will pound your teeth into your goddamn throat.
好了 理查德 让他起来吧
All right, all right. Richard, let him up now.
你应该感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of who you are!
行了
All right, man.
茱尔斯
Jules?
抱歉 刚才是怎么回事
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表