剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
Hey, babe.
真的非常抱歉
I am so, so sorry about that.
一切都还好吧
Everything okay?
他不爱喝酒的
You know, he was never a drinker.
真是搞不懂
I don't get it. I mean, a couple of beers
他一般也就喝两杯啤酒 这次...
here and there, but now it's like--
没事 他没事就好
Nah, it's fine. I'm just glad he's okay.
他说的东西别往心里去 好吗
Just don't worry about any of that stuff he said, okay?
宝贝 没事的 他喝醉了 我懂的
Oh, babe, it's all good. He was hammered, I get it.
他有时候会疯言疯语的
Just-- he talks crazy sometimes.
我还在看呢
I'm reading here.
《体坛内♥幕♥》
"Sports Insider" reading?
好吧 我就是看看图
Yeah, you're right. I just like the pictures.
感觉他们很有光泽
They're shiny.
有光泽 我懂的
Shiny. I know.
有趣了
The plot thickens.
我要告诉你三件事
I'm gonna tell you three things.
准备好了吗
Ready?
嗯
Ready.
一
One.
我真的真的
I really, really
差点爱上了你
almost fell in love with you.
差点 什么意思
Almost? What do you mean?
二
Two.
我知道你是联调局的
I know you're in the FBI.
-我不是... -少来
- I'm not-- - Don't.
-够了 -别动
- All right, that's enough. - Settle.
你不想知道第三件事吗
Don't you want to know number three?
我要和你达成个协议
I'm going to make you a deal,
咱俩都能达到目的
and we're both gonna get what we want.
好吗 宝贝
Okay, baby?
可恶
Damn it!
拜托 你是警♥察♥
Come on. You're a big policeman.
你知道手铐需要钥匙才能打开
You know you can't get out of those things without keys.
-萨弗蓉 -叫我曼蒂
- Saffron. - Maddie.
-曼蒂 -这就对了
- Maddie. - Good.
其实我还挺想
You know, I would've loved
继续和你演下去的
to have kept this little charade going,
但我前夫在餐厅大闹了一场
but that scene my ex just pulled in the restaurant
我只能摊牌了
kind of forced my hand.
你和你妹不是傻瓜
You and your sister aren't dummies.
你知道局里已经把你盯得死死的
Do you understand the Bureau is all over you,
你还没被抓完全是因为我吧
and it's only because of me that you haven't been arrested already?
你抓了我就得不到你想要的东西了
You arrest me, you don't get what you want.
那我们就走着瞧吧
Well, we're gonna see about that, aren't we?
是吗 你不想抓医生了
Really? You don't want the Doctor?
继续说
Keep talking.
加里·海勒之前在给医生洗钱
Gary Heller was laundering money for the Doctor.
还监守自盗
He was also skimming.
医生以为他把钱都拿回去了
The Doctor thinks he recovered all of it,
但要是我告诉他
but when I tell him I found
我在海勒家地板下面又找到五十万
a half a million dollars more of his buried in Heller's house,
他会来取的
he will come to collect.
-你找到五十万 -没有 傻瓜
- You found half a million-- - No, stupid.
这钱局里来给 当作诱饵
The Bureau will provide it. It's called bait.
太扯了
That's absurd.
是吗
Is it?
这间房♥子 你的特斯拉汽车
This house. Your Tesla.
还有阿斯彭
Aspen.
政♥府♥都付出这么大代价了
Government has gone this far.
再加点来抓住医生有何不可
What's a little bit more to seal the deal?
特别是他们最后还能回本
Especially when they're going to get it all back.
好吧 我陪你玩
All right, cool. I'll play.
但我要问个蠢问题 我为什么要相信你
Got to ask the obvious: why would I trust you?
你真的还有选择吗
Do you really have a choice?
再说了
Besides,
也许咱俩之间并不全是谎言
maybe not everything that happened between us was a total lie.
是吗
Oh, no?
这得问你
You tell me.
那你呢 你有什么要求
What's your angle? What do you get?
豁免权
Immunity.
我帮你抓住医生 你帮我找个地方重新开始
I get you the Doctor, you get me someplace new to start over.
真正重新开始
Really start over.
不管你信不信 我现在只想做个普通人
Believe it or not, all I want right now is to feel normal.
你能说服局里吗
You think you can sell it to the Bureau?
如果你能作证帮我抓到医生
If you'll testify, and it gets me the Doctor,
那没问题
then...yeah.
很好 以斯拉·布鲁姆 我前夫
Good. Ezra Bloom, my ex.
马克斯 我的得力助手
Max, my right-hand man.
想要计划成功就不能碰他们
You have to leave them alone for this to play out.
局里应该不会给这些人
I don't think the Bureau is going to offer immunity
豁免权的
to all these people.
我不在乎他们能否得到豁免权
I don't care if they get immunity.
这事结束后 他们的下场
Look, whatever happens with them after this is over,
由你来决定
that's up to you.
但现在我们需要他们
But for now, we need them.
真是冷血
Cold hearted.
这就是我们选择的生活 宝贝
It's the life we chose, baby.
那以斯拉的女友呢
What about Ezra's girlfriend?
茱尔斯 她一无所知
Jules? Totally clueless.
我对她有点内疚
I feel vaguely bad for her.
他找她来只是为了让我吃醋
He just picked her up to make me jealous.
如果你让她走 他就会感觉不对劲了
If you cut her loose, he'll know something's up.
随她吧
Let her be.
所以你答应协议了吗
So, do we have a deal?
嗯
Yeah.
-答应 -很好
- We have a deal. - Good.
但有个条件
On one condition.
你好像没有权利提条件 毕竟你...
You don't really get to make conditions considering the fact--
戒指还我
I'm gonna need the ring.
-这个 -嗯 价值上百万呢
- Oh, this? - Yeah, that little million-dollar thing.
给
Take it.
这件太美了
That one is breathtaking.
我知道哪个头饰搭
Oh, I know just the right hairpiece for that.
你真是太美了
You are just so beautiful.
靠
Damn it.
我们就没办婚礼
We didn't have any of this.
我们比这个酷多了
We were much cooler than this.
是吗
I don't know.
有时候想到我们逃走以后结的婚
Sometimes it makes me even more crazy
会让我更抓狂
the way we just ran off and got married,
结婚时没人在场 我朋友都不在
no one there to see us, none of my friends,
没人能在现场
nobody to say that they were actually there
为我们证婚
and that it really happened.
我们结婚了
It happened.
我知道我们算结婚了
I know it technically happened.
怎么了
What? What is it?
你知道我这样多少次了吗
You know how many times I've done this?
穿着这身裙子站在这里
Stood here in this dress?
我不怎么想知道
I don't really want to know.
这是最后一次了吧
This is gonna be the last one, right?
一旦这一切结束 你可以...
Once this is over, you can...
你肯定觉得我太操蛋了 对吧
You must think I'm really messed up, don't you?
不知道
I don't know.
也许吧
Yes...maybe.
我们在一起时不会这么想
Not when we were together.
不管我当时跟谁在一起
Whoever that person I was with...
她都是很特别的
She was... something else.
我娶了你
I got you.
想你
I missed you.
-茱尔斯 -茜茜
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表