剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
太平洋银行信托
安装软件
我也不知道这是怎么搞的
I don't know how the hell this happened.
海勒先生 我趁午饭时间帮你选的
Mr. Heller, I picked these up at lunch for you.
希望你别介意
I hope you don't mind.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
我的密♥码♥就是这个啊
That is my goddamn password.
萨弗蓉
Saffron!
海勒先生 我们的新IT人员弗洛伦斯·海斯
Mr. Heller, this is Florence Hayes, our new IT man.
你关机后又开机了吗
Did you turn it off and turn it on?
再见
Good night.
-告辞啦 -告辞
- Good night. - Good night.
-再见 乔 -再见 先生
- Good night, Joe. - Good night, sir.
稍等片刻 稍等片刻
Oh, whoa, whoa, hey. Hang on, hang on.
我来 我来
I got us. I got us.
天啊
Good gods.
简直就是我铠甲闪闪的骑士
Well, aren't you my knight in shining armor?
好了 小心 走这边
All right, carefully, this way. Come on.
你入职两周述评就要开始了
So your two-week review is coming up.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我觉得你没什么可担心的
I don't think you have anything to worry about.
烹饪文化
今日课程 奶酪
牛奶越新鲜
The fresher the milk,
奶酪就会越醇美
the more delicious the cheese will be.
当然了 如果你自己养牛就更好了
Obviously, it would be best if you had your own cow.
但是如果你不愿意投入那么多的话
But if you're not willing to make that sort of commitment,
买♥♥牛奶 加热就好
just buy milk and warm it up,
不过要放在炉子上慢火
but very slowly, on the stovetop.
我们稍作休息再回来
Now, when we come back from break,
我会介绍不同种类的凝结剂
I'll go into the different coagulants.
好 休息十分钟
Okay, back in ten.
我就是想把书还给你
I just wanted to return your book.
谢谢
Thank you.
乔希说你辞职了
Josh told me you quit, huh?
对没错 我只是不想无时无刻都看见
I did. Yeah, I just needed to not be surrounded by Blooms
姓布鲁姆的了
all the time.
-对此我能理解 -是啊
- I can relate to that. - Yeah.
你现在做奶酪了
And now you make cheese?
没有 不过是个新爱好
No, no, it's just-- it's a new hobby.
只是为了帮我转移注意力
Just trying to fill my head with other thoughts.
盖比 我为那晚发生的事情
Look, Gaby, I'm so sorry for what happened
表示歉意 就是我让你说话带口音的事
that night that I, um, made you talk in an accent.
然后还说我口音不标准吗
And then told me it wasn't up to scratch?
我确实是需要当头棒喝一下
I actually, like, really needed a kick in "Zee" Butt.
谢谢你了
So thank you.
恰到好处的警钟
It was a good wake-up call.
我觉得你并不了解
I don't think you know this, but...
我曾每天都早早来上班
I used to get into work early every single day
就为了看着你走过街道
so I could watch you walk down the street...
看你穿行于这个世界
sort of see you out in the world.
我会想象着你我并不认识
I would imagine that I was somebody that you didn't know,
然后你以无意间撞到我
and you would accidentally bump into me,
然后我们会...
and then we would--
各位 休息结束
Okay, everyone, break's over.
来做奶酪吧
Let's go make cheese.
我得回去了 不然凝乳会发酵得不好
I should get back, or my curds won't form properly.
对 可不能那样 听着就很糟
Yeah, don't let that happen. Sounds bad.
你留着这本书吧
You should keep this.
我在一些句子下面划了线 有点直接
I underlined passages-- not very subtle--
不过我觉得第35页的内容很适合你现在看
but I actually think page 35 is more for you now.
-35页 -对
- Page 35. - Yeah.
记得了
Got it.
以斯拉
Ezra, um...
五千块挺便宜的了
$5,000, that's a bargain.
我觉得你把宾基
Binky--I just thought it was really nice
卖♥♥给你妈挺好的
that you let your mom buy it.
看看这是谁啊
Oh, well, look who's here.
颜值高的那位呢
Where's the pretty one?
老子就是颜值高的那个
I am the pretty one.
-这是五千块 -没错
- This is $5,000. - Yes, it is.
我肯定当时我要价七千五
I'm pretty damn sure I said $7,500.
我肯定当时你说的是五千块
I'm pretty damn sure you said $5,000...
-以及'哎呦疼' -什么
- and "Ow." - What?
对 就是这样
Yeah, I thought so
咚咚咚
Knock, knock.
是谁
Who's there?
大爷我 蠢货
My balls, dickhead.
拿来
Grab it.
-这是她的住址吗 -对
- This is where she lives? - Yeah.
和你共事很愉快
Pleasure doing business.
这才对嘛
Whoo! That's what I'm talking about!
这才对... 你好啊
That is what I'm talk-- what's up?
搞定
Yeah, man!
天啊 不是吧
Oh, my God, come on.
真够恶心的
Ah, that is disgusting.
-你啊 -想甩了我
- Hey. - Just gonna ditch me?
-什么 -在我帮你找到她之后
- What? - After I found her for you?
-我刚拿到... -闭嘴
- I was just getting-- - Bullshit.
你是不是背着我去找我妈了
And you went to my mother behind my back?
什么人会这样做事
What kind of man does that?
一个更关注能卖♥♥多少钱的人
The kind of man who has his eyes on the mother-effing prize,
一个不会对着红连衣裙愣神的人
who isn't mooning over a red dress,
依我看来 老兄
'cause the way I see it, man,
你到底想不想找到她
you either want to find her or you don't.
-我想 -那就竭尽全力
- Oh, I do. - Then do whatever it takes.
我会的 不过我不信你了
Oh, I will, but I will not trust you.
我要痛哭流泪了
Oh, God. I think I'm gonna cry.
-拿到地址了吗 -拿到了
- Did you get the intel? - Yeah.
他想要更多钱 不过我摆平了
He wanted more money, but I took care of it.
-你搞定什么了 口香糖 -我做了该做的
- You got, what, gum? - I did what I had to do.
-准备好去找她了吗 -当然
- So are you ready to go find her? - Yeah.
钥匙
Keys?
你知道只要拉开副驾那边的门就行吧
You know, you could've just opened the passenger-side door.
我知道
I-I know.
放点音乐吧
All right, let's put some tunes on.
距目的地710英里
逗我呢
You got to be kidding me.
-别这样 -干嘛
- Don't do that. - What?
你以为克里斯·马汀
Do not be the guy that does not think
酷玩乐团主唱
没想到吗
that Chris Martin has it all figured out.
天啊
Oh, my God.
那你准备怎么办
How are you gonna make that?
你操太多心了
You are worrying way too much.
没问题的 物流都办妥了
We're all good. I have all the logistics.
数据也齐全
I have all the data.
我们周三过去就行了
All we have to do is head there on Wednesday--
能给我来一杯浓咖啡和羊角面包吗
Can I have an espresso and a croissant, please?
好 在这吃还是带走
Yeah, do you want it to stay or to go?
在这吃吧
How about to stay?
没事 我没想打扰你们
Uh, that's all right. I don't want to interrupt.
没有 我正要走
You're not. I was just leaving.
-那下周五 -好
- So next Friday? - Yeah.
合作伙伴
It's a business associate.
-我没想问 -你不用问
- I didn't ask. - You didn't have to.
和我坐会吧
Come on, why don't you sit with me for a minute?
普林斯顿大学毕业 好厉害
Princeton--fancy.
说实话
Well, full disclosure--
我拿奖学金上的 因为我数学好
Princeton was a scholarship because I was good at math,
后来就开始搞科技 然后就到这了
and math led me to tech, and then tech led me here.
追寻梦想吗
Following your dreams?
更像是顺其自然吧
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表