剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
年轻人看世界只会觉得
Young people, they just see a world
激动人心 他们迫不及待地要找到答案
that is exciting and they can't wait to figure it out.
所以他们才会去文身去冒险
So they go and get tattoos and go on adventures.
打扰下
Excuse me.
琼森太太
Mrs. Jonson?
曼蒂的妈妈
Maddie's mom?
算是吧
Well, could be.
你是哪位
And who are you?
珍妮·谢尔曼
Jenny Sherman.
我和曼蒂在圣艾格尼丝学院时同年级
I was in Maddie's year at St. Agnes.
那时我们都参加法语社 一起回家
We were in French club. We used to walk home together.
天啊
Oh, my.
你就是凯莉·谢尔曼的女儿吧
You're Kelly Sherman's daughter, aren't you?
对 没错
Yes, I am.
你妈妈的遭遇太可怕了
That was such a terrible thing with your mother.
我深表遗憾
I am so sorry.
你妈怎么了
What--what happened with your mother?
癌症还是车祸来着 我记不清了
W-was it cancer, or a car? I-I can't remember.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
你不必说这些的
You do not need to talk about this, okay?
玛格丽特别这样
Margaret, really.
-曼蒂好吗 -她很忙
- So how is Maddie? - She's busy.
超级忙 芭芭拉 能完事了吗
Very busy. Barbara, can you finish?
还得多久
How much longer?
好 感谢你的帮助
Okay, thanks so much for your help.
感激不尽 好的
I appreciate it. All right.
珍 有个坏消息
Jen, not good news.
签证得后天才能搞定
The visas won't be ready until the day after tomorrow,
看来我们只能...
so it looks like we're--
不好意思 各位女士
oh, excuse me, ladies.
对不起打断你们
I'm sorry for interrupting.
这是我老公 钱宁
This is my husband, Channing.
钱宁 这是琼森太太
Channing, this is Mrs. Jonson.
我和她女儿曼蒂在同一所高中
Her daughter Maddie and I went to high school together.
-这样 -是
- Oh, wow. - Yeah.
-你好 -埃文
- Hi. Hello. - Evan.
你哥哥叫埃文 对吗
That's your brother's name, right?
他怎么样了
What's he up to?
埃文和他女友还住在佛罗里达
Evan is still living with his girlfriend in Florida.
西海岸
West coast.
他脸书上秀的照片都超美的
He posts some gorgeous photos on Facebook.
那你也是本地人吗 钱宁
So are--are you from around here, Channing?
可惜我不是
Oh, I wish, but no.
我们今天本来要飞哈瓦那的
We were actually supposed to fly to Havana today
参加一个商务会议
for a business conference.
因为签证问题走不了了
Got waylaid with some visa issues.
看来我们得在这里待上一天半了
So looks like we're gonna be stuck here for 36 hours or so.
我在绿荫小巷旅馆定了房♥间
I got us a room at The Shady Lane Inn tonight.
一间小双人房♥
A little room with a twin bed.
为什么不请他们去家里午餐呢
Why don't you have them over for lunch?
你们可以聊聊旧时往事
You know, you can all talk about the old days.
-你们真是太热情了 -不要吧
- Oh, that is so sweet of you... - Oh, no.
我们可不想添麻烦
We wouldn't want to be an inconvenience.
这对你可大有好处
It'd be very good for you.
她家阿伦情况不大好
Her Arlen has been not well.
不大好
Not well?
可以这么说
That's one way to put it.
来我家吧
Oh, come over and...
给我讲讲曼蒂的黑历史
you can tell me stories about Maddie
让我这个老太婆开心下
and make an old girl happy.
-那... -好啊
- Well... - Okay, yeah.
-真好 -真是太棒了
- That'd be lovely. - That'd be awesome.
十二点半见 你知道地址对吧
12:30 sharp. You know the address, right?
你们俩没有什么食物过敏的毛病吧
And-and you two don't have any of those silly food allergies,
有吗 我想做什么饭就做什么
or anything, do you? Because I cook what I cook.
仅此而已
And that's all that I cook.
-行 -行
- Okay. - Okay.
-好 -没问题 谢谢你们
- Great. - All right. Thanks, ladies.
-明天见 -再见
- We'll see you tomorrow. - Bye.
很高兴认识你 芭芭拉
Nice meeting you, Barbara.
芭芭拉 快别废话了
Barbara, put your tongue back in.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
好了 珍妮 钱宁
Okay, Jenny, Channing,
你们俩是怎么认识的
how'd you guys meet?
-在朋友以斯拉的生日聚会上 -生日聚会
- We met at our friend Ezra's birthday party. - Birthday party.
-我们收到同样的礼物 -命中注定
- We got the same gift for each other. - Whoa, like fate.
那是什么礼物呢
Like, what was the gift?
-罗斯科的画册 -纯麦威士忌
- Art book. Rothko. - Scotch. Single malt.
-威士忌 -罗斯科画册
- Scotch. - Roscoe's.
-你说什么 -什么罗斯科
- Wait, what? - What's Roscoe's?
好了 非常萌 不过别忘了
Okay, very cute, but don't forget,
上帝存在于细节之中[细节决定成败]
God lives in the details.
是吗 我还以为他存于中东
Oh, yeah? I thought he lived in the Middle East.
有点意思 你很有意思
Ooh, that's funny, you are funny.
好了 珍妮 你是做什么的
Okay, Jenny, what do you do for a living?
我在图森经营一家画廊
I manage an art gallery in Tucson.
我选择艺术家 策划艺术展览
I pick the artists and curate the shows.
那钱宁你做哪行
Channing, w-what do you do?
我是连任两届的州参议员
I'm a two-term state senator.
-什么 -这我们可不同意
- What? - That's not what we agreed on at all.
-这也... -为什么不行
- That's... - Why not?
-我和爱丽丝曾经... -因为没人会信
- Alice and I used to... - Because no one would believe
-你是什么参议员 -什么
- you're a fucking senator. - What?
我们得尽量贴近事实
We need to stick as close to the truth as possible.
越简约越不容易犯错
Fewer complications, fewer mistakes.
-道理很简单 -好了 我们得出发了
- It's very simple. - Whatever. We gotta go.
好 后门 一点十五
Okay. Back door. 1:15, sharp.
别忘了 珍妮 钱宁
Don't forget. Jenny, Channing,
你俩很般配
you're a lovely couple.
-谢谢 -好运
- Thanks. - Good luck.
谢谢 亲爱的
Oh, thanks, dearest.
你干嘛 你干嘛摸我
What are you doing? Why are you touching me?
给你开车门 亲爱的
Opening the door for you, darling.
你给我开车门
You're opening the door for me?
-快点吧 别迟到了 -看他这傻样儿吧
- Come on, guys, don't be late. - Do you see this fool?
你总是为她操心 马克斯
And you always worry about her, Max.
在银行你整天都和她一起
You're with her all day at the bank.
她有没有在做事
Is she doing her job, yes or no?
我想她有在做事
Ah, I suppose she is.
但是她有没有专心致志
But is her head in the game?
她说她没和咖啡厅认识的男人
She said she's not messing around
纠缠在一起
with this guy at the cafe but,
然而她现在应该已经搞定海勒的
Heller should have been closed by now.
这是我们有史以来最好搞定的目标了
It's the easiest mark we've ever had.
也许他比看起来要复杂得多
Maybe he's more complicated than he seems.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我们对加里·海勒又真正了解多少
What do we really know about Gary Heller?
就是医生给我们的档案里那些
Just what we have in the Doctor's file.
我黑进了他的电脑
I got into his computer, but so far
但目前尚未有所发现 你有何进展
nothing much has turned up. What about you?
你在他家有什么发现吗
Did you find anything at the house?
什么都没有
No. Nothing.
-那问题出在哪儿 -我不知道
- Then what's the problem? - I don't know.
我想只是种感觉
Just a feeling, I guess.
忍♥不住在想为什么医生选中他
Keep wondering why the Doctor picked him.
你感觉
You had a feeling.
要我说如果大家都各尽其责
You know, if everybody just did their jobs
别在忧心忡忡什么破感觉
and stopped worrying about their goddamn feelings...
有感觉并非总是坏事 马克斯
Feelings aren't always bad, Max, you know.
有时人们会因此受伤 然而...
Sometimes they get hurt, but...
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表