剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
就能干活了
and bingo, they're in.
现在不同了
Well, not anymore.
现在不行了
You know, not anymore-- these days,
我们需要基础设施
you need infrastructure.
但他只是个躲在电脑后面的陌生人
But some stranger behind a computer somewhere?
我喜欢跟了解的人合作
I like to know who I'm working with.
他是什么医生
I mean, what kind of doctor is he?
他没说 我也没问
He didn't say and I didn't ask.
他只是让我叫他医生
He just said to call him the Doctor.
太诡异了
Okay, well that's just creepy.
更可疑的人我都合作过
I've been in business with shadier people.
西·罗伯茨为咱俩担♥保♥了 西很可靠
And Sy Roberts vouches for us and Sy is a rock.
你知道的
You know that.
事情太完美
And too good to be true
一般都有猫腻
is too good to be true every time.
没错 但时代不同了
Yeah, right, right. But times change.
我们得适应
And we have to adapt.
这可能是我们成名的机会
This could be our chance at the big time.
真有野心
Such a big dreamer.
告我吧 我等不及了
Okay, so sue me. I'm excited.
我妈曾说我精力过旺
My mother said I was unduly exuberant.
坐吧
Here, sit down.
小莎 咱俩都很擅长这个
Sal, I'm good at this, you're good at this.
咱俩合作肯定无往不利
When we work together, it's dynamite.
这我承认
I don't disagree.
他给我们一年的适应期
Hey, come on. He gave us a year out.
如果我们做得不开心 随意可以走
If we're not happy in a year, we walk away.
说不定我们到时候
And who knows, we might end up
就在某个沙滩享乐了呢
on some beach together somewhere.
天啊 你真的激动了 沙滩都说出来了
Oh, man, you're really worked up. The beach!
12点方向 30步远
12:00, about 30 paces out.
看到他了
Got him. All right.
亲一个吧 宝贝
Lay one on me, baby.
咱俩亲得简直完美
We're certainly dynamite at this part.
-慢点 -天啊
- Easy. - Oh, my goodness.
-是我绊的吗 太尴尬了 -你还好吗
- Was that me? That was embarrassing. - Are you all right?
-太抱歉了 -你没事吧
- I'm so sorry. - Are you all right?
我没事 抱歉 我没看路
I'm fine. I apologize. Bird watcher.
你们住在格兰德大酒店吗
Aren't you guys staying at The Grand?
-没错 -我们也是
- Yeah, we are. - Oh, so are we.
今晚让我们请你喝一杯吧
You gotta let us buy you a drink tonight.
最起码的
It's the least we can do.
我保证 我们会好好陪你的
Yeah, promise you, we're good company.
-我叫泰德 -我叫艾萝依
- I'm Ted. - I'm Eloise.
小宝贝
Hey, kiddo.
准备好走了吗
Ready to go?
走吧
Let's do it.
需要载你们一程吗
Anybody need a ride?
你好 我是莎莉 你肯定是...
Hello, I'm Sally, you must be...
没错
Yes, I must be.
我认识你
And I know who you are.
这位是马克斯
Right. And this is Max.
-我们见过 -当然
- We've met. - Of course.
医生的钱就在这
Uh, we have the Doctor's money, right here.
海勒袭击我以后 我打给了马克斯
I called Max after Heller attacked me
然后在找你
and we were looking for you,
让你把钱还给医生 给
so you can give it to the Doctor, so here.
-钱都在这 -放后备箱
- We're all good. - In the trunk.
听着
Listen, uh,
我想告诉你 我们没打算逃跑 好吗
I want you to know that, um, we were never gonna run, okay?
我们只是担心海勒的事
We were just really concerned about the Heller situation,
看到你都摆平了 我们就放心了
you know, and so relieved to see that you've taken care of it, and--
-该走了 -拜托 我向你保证
- Time to go. - Please, I promise you,
我们没打算逃跑
we were never going to run.
别再说"我们"了
You need to stop saying "We."
马克斯
Maxie.
游戏有规则 小莎
Rules of the game, Sal.
你明知故犯
You knew 'em. You broke 'em.
上车 莎莉
Get in, Sally.
精神点 马克斯 难过总比挂掉强
Chin up, Max. It's better to be sad than dead.
你就准备这么偷偷走掉吗
You're just gonna sneak out, huh?
不想吵醒你嘛
Didn't wanna wake you.
过来
Come here.
早
Morning.
昨晚真开心
That was quite a night.
-再来一次呗 -或许吧
- Think we should do it again? - Maybe.
不如今晚
All right, well how about maybe tonight
然后明天
and then maybe tomorrow?
然后在你周五的生日派对后再来一次
And then definitely Friday after your birthday party.
-10月25号♥ 对吧 -嗯
- October 25th, right? - Yeah.
我要给你办个非常棒的生日派对 美人
I'm gonna throw you one kick ass birthday party, lady.
别了吧
I don't think so.
我不喜欢生日派对
I'm not into birthday parties.
我很讨厌
I always hated them.
我办的就不会
Until you met me.
当然啦
Yeah.
你不会听我的 对吧
I don't have a say in this do I?
没错
No.
一天顺利哦
Have a good day.
傻傻
Idiot.
早 美女
Morning, sunshine.
昨天太扯了
It was a crazy day, yesterday.
-我这么多年来... -马克斯
- In all my years-- - Max.
我明白 谁经历了昨天的事
Look, I totally get how after a day like that
都需要人来安慰
a person would need some comfort.
在一个似乎无爱的世界里 被呵护拥抱着
To be held and loved in a world where love doesn't seem possible.
否则只有暴♥力♥ 报应和背叛
Or there's only violence and retribution and betrayal.
你真的太夸张了
You're really laying it on thick.
我待你如女儿
You're like a daughter to me.
-你知道的吧 -然后呢
- You know that, don't you? - And what?
你抓到我宵禁以后没回家
You caught me staying out after curfew?
说重点 老爹
Get to the point, pops.
老爹
Pops?
也不错
Oh, that's good.
挺好的
It's all good.
这个叫帕特里克的 他叫帕特里克·坎贝尔
And this guy, Patrick--that's his name, Patrick Campbell.
你知道他名字
You know his name.
重点是 你干得不错
The point is, you did some good work.
我没在工作
I wasn't working.
你只是不知情而已
Well, you just didn't know you were working.
他也是项任务 宝贝
He's an assignment, sweetie pie.
-不 -是的 医生打来电♥话♥
- No. - Yeah, the Doctor called it in.
-不 不可能 -他说帕特里克·坎贝尔
- Nope. Not gonna happen. - He said that Patrick Campbell
可能是最有钱的目标之一
could be one of our biggest scores.
不止是有钱 是非常壕
The numbers aren't good; they are amazing.
绝不可能 马克斯
Not in a million years, Max.
你肯定会干的 我也是
Oh, yes, you most definitely will, and so will I.
报酬特别丰厚
Because the payoff-- the payoff is huge.
这是只肥羊
This is the big one.
-想猜猜有多少吗 -我放弃 马克斯
- Hazard a guess? - I give up, Max.
报酬有多少
What's the payoff?
我们可以继续活着
We get to live.
继续呼吸新鲜空气 喝美酒
We get to keep breathing fresh air and keep drinking good booze.
你还能继续睡帅富
Some of us get to keep screwing handsome, rich men.
至少短时间内没问题
At least for a while, anyway.
你最多六周就会跟他订婚吧
I figure you'll get engaged to him in what, six weeks, tops.
你俩这么来电
I mean, you're so hot for each other.
然后直接结婚 28天后...
Married right away and 28 days later--
这就是我们的生活 曼蒂
It's our lives, Maddie.
收拾一下 继续工作吧
So freshen up, go back to work.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表