剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
这种人带着这种面相
Those people have the look.
就别假装有人胜任不了这个差事了
So, let's not pretend we're not all up to the task.
专心做事 好吗
Eyes on the prize. Agreed?
乖
Good.
我和马克斯会把你们该会的都教给你们
Max and I are going to teach you everything you need to know.
然后我们拿下帕特里克
And then we take Patrick,
我们把钱给医生
we pay off the Doctor,
让联调局甚至不知道发生了什么事
and the FBI doesn't even know what happened.
好
Okay.
我们怎么做
What do we do?
马克斯会给你们每人一项具体任务
Max will give each of you a specific assignment.
你们要在明天之前准备就绪
You need to be supplied and ready by end-of-day tomorrow.
然后
And then, well...
然后好戏开场
then the show begins.
格兰特6000系列 最先进的锁
Grant 6000 series. State-of-the-art lock.
很难打开
Very difficult to open.
但你有那种撬锁的工具 对吧
But you got one of those lock-picky things, right?
撬锁工具 没有
Lock-picky? Jeez, nope.
你...我们干什么呢
You--what are we going to...
这里 这里
Here, here.
你知道密♥码♥吧
You have the code, right?
什么 我怎么会知道密♥码♥
What? Why would I have the c--
不知道 我不知道密♥码♥
No, man, no, I don't have the code.
糟了 我们只有30秒破解密♥码♥
Well, shit, we have about 30 seconds to figure it out.
如果你是一名健壮的联调局探员假扮亿万富豪
If you were a beefy FBI guy pretending to be a billionaire,
会设什么密♥码♥
what--what would the code be?
直升机场 鱼子酱
"Helipad," "Caviar"
是数字 联调局哪年成立的
It's numbers-- what year was the FBI invented?
是七十年代还是什么时候 我不知道
Like, the '70s or something? I-I don't know, man!
我就是跟你闹着玩儿呢
Nah, I'm just messing with you.
曼蒂告诉我密♥码♥了
Maddie gave me the code.
你太操蛋了 伙计
You're an asshole, dude.
赶紧完事吧
Let's just get this over with.
有点娱乐精神嘛 小子
Got to have a sense of fun, kid.
我很欣慰最后向他求婚了
I'm just happy I finally asked him.
-你向他求婚 -等下 稍等片刻
- You asked him? - Hold on, wait a minute.
在阿斯彭时是他先向我求婚
Well, he asked me first when we were in Aspen,
不过我拒绝了
but I said no.
-真的 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
然后我说 我们远走高飞吧
And I said "Let's just run away together,"
我发誓他差点就答应了
and I swear he almost said yes to that.
-是吗 -别闹了
- Really? - Okay, come on.
-我可没同意 -你别说 萨弗蓉后来呢
- I didn't say that. - Hold on, you. Saffron, what happened next?
不知道 我们就回家了
I don't know. We came home,
有一天我看着他
and I looked at him one day,
心想我真是疯了
and thought to myself, "I am crazy."
对吧 我一定要嫁给这个男人
Right? I mean, I have to marry this man.
我爱他
I love him.
所以就求婚了
So I asked him.
我很高兴你求婚了
I am so glad you did.
否则就不会有这场婚礼了
Otherwise this marriage may have never happened.
就这么发生了
Oh, it's happening.
美梦成真了
It's all happening.
这真是让我恼火
Now, that pisses me off.
真马虎
Sloppy.
没名字 没地址
No name, no address.
就收到预订杂♥志♥了 真懒
Get the subscriptions. It's lazy.
太业余了
Amateur hour.
太业余
Amateur hour.
条形码
Barcode,
巴尼折扣家具卖♥♥场
Barney's Discount Furniture Warehouse.
这是闹呢
I mean, come on.
快看这个
Hey, look at this.
这家伙无论是在夏威夷还是圣诞节
The guy's got exactly the same pants on
都穿同一条裤子
in Hawaii and on Christmas.
不错嘛 孩子
Not bad, kid.
卡其布是挺舒服的
I mean, khakis are comfortable,
也很耐穿
and they do provide good support,
但观察得不错
but that's a good get.
谢谢
Thanks.
听着 小指的事
Listen. The pinky thing.
-我们能不... -不不
- Yeah, can we not-- - No, no, no, no.
让我说
Let me talk.
很抱歉我必须那么做
I'm sorry it had to happen.
但我不得不说 你挺爷们的
But I got to say, you took it like a man.
谢谢
Thanks.
曼蒂不该遗漏这些细节的
Maddie should never have missed this stuff.
她心不在焉的
She was distracted.
嗯
Yeah.
她说在这里
She said it's in here.
卧室不错啊
Yeah, nice bedroom.
这角度最好
Perfect angle from here.
摄像头
Camera.
挺隐蔽吧
Pretty discreet, huh?
嗯 我都发现不了 看不出来
Yeah, I'd never notice it, not even know it was there.
这就是骗术
And that is the art of the con.
对方都不知道被骗了
They should never even know it happened.
我家两边都会来
And both sides of my family are gonna come
辛辛那提和波茨维尔
from Cincinnati and Pottsville, of course,
我想着我们帮他们买♥♥机票
and I was thinking we could pay for their flights.
他们没什么钱
They don't have a lot of money, so...
其实我们可以找个策划
actually, we can just get a coordinator
来解决机票的事
to work out all the travel stuff.
那就太棒了
That would be amazing.
那应该非常贵吧
I mean, that could get awfully pricey.
嗯 但是...
Yeah, but--
我的朋友呢
Where's my friends?
我没预定
I don't have a reservation.
我很冷静
Oh, I'm calm!
天啊
Oh, my God.
你干嘛 我只是找我...
What are you doing? I'm just trying to find--
-那不是你哥吗 -嗯
- Isn't that your brother? - Yeah.
他们在那 没事 我看到他们了
Oh, they're here. No, it's fine, I got them.
-请冷静一下 先生 -伙计们
- Please calm down, sir. - Hey, guys.
-请... -我很冷静
- Please, please-- - No, I'm calm, I'm--
-您是不是来错餐厅了 -我要去
- I don't know if you're in the right restaurant. - I would be liking
找我朋友
to join my friends.
-好 拜托您小心 -抱歉
- Okay, please, please watch-- - Sorry, sorry.
-抱歉 -谢谢
- Sorry. - Yes, thank you.
以斯拉
Ezra.
大家好啊
Hey, guys, hey.
咋样啊
How's it going?
天啊 你闻起来跟酿酒厂似的
Good God, man. You smell like a distillery.
怎么回事
What's going on?
让我们干杯
A toast of congratulations
庆祝帕特里克和吉娜
to Patrick and Gina--
加入我们
welcome to the club.
都在一条船上了
You know, same boat now.
-一条船上 什么... -听着
- Same boat? I don't-- - Look.
我不会让你也这么对别人的
I'm not gonna let you do it to somebody else.
知道吗
All right?
因为我喜欢你 知道吗
'Cause I like you, man. You know?
-你人不错 她... -以斯拉
- You seem nice, and she's-- - Ezra.
她不是你想象中的女人
She's not the woman you think she is.
没事 我要讲个故事
No, it's fine. I'm gonna tell a story.
我在印第安纳波利斯
I met a girl-- a "Belgian" girl--
认识一个比利时女孩
in Indianapolis, and--
走啦
Come on.
-我在讲故事呢 -太给我丢脸了
- I'm telling a story! - You're embarrassing me.
-要我帮你吗 -不用
- Do you want me to help you? - No, no, no, I--
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表