剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
不是因为这是我们初识的地方吗
Not because this is where we first met?
你引诱目标的地方
Where you lured in your mark?
也许我有点念旧
Well, maybe I am a little nostalgic.
投降条款
Terms of my surrender.
不是投降
No, not surrender.
是自♥由♥
Freedom.
好吧
Well...
从未想过证人保护算是自♥由♥
Never thought witness protection would be considered freedom.
曼蒂 这是重新开始的机会
Maddie, it's a chance to start over.
我之前做的都是为了重新开始
All I've ever done is start over.
也许这次真的可以实现了
Well, maybe this time it can be for real.
有一瞬间
You know, for a minute there,
我以为咱俩可以重新开始
that's what I thought you and I were doing.
我同意了
You have a deal.
不久吧
A little while.
你和以斯拉怎么认识的
How did you and Ezra meet?
网上 网上约会
Oh, you know, online. Online dating.
是吧
Yeah.
你呢 你结婚了吗
So what about you? Are--are you married?
我 没有
Me? No. No.
还没
Not yet.
还没找到真命天女
Haven't found the... lucky lady.
你们住一起吗 我觉得吧...
Do you guys live together? Because I'm starting to think--
我和一个女人交往过
You know, I dated a woman once.
是吗
Yeah?
拜托 你不知道吗
Oh, come on, you didn't, like, know?
怎么啦
Really? What?
你感觉不到吗
You didn't have like a-like a sense?
我一般不揣测别人
I don't make assumptions about people.
我觉得吓一跳更好玩
I think it's more fun to be surprised.
所以你吓了一跳
Ah, so you're-you're surprised?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
那个女人是什么样的
So what was she like? This--this woman?
我第一次见她时
Um, when I first met her,
我知道不该跟她在一起
I knew in my gut that she was bad news.
吓死我了
Scared the shit out of me.
但感觉不错
But...it felt good.
害怕的感觉不错
It felt good to be afraid?
害怕除自己以外的人感觉不错
To be afraid of something other than myself.
算是种安慰吧
And it was a relief-- like...
突然间 那些托我后腿的一般恐惧
suddenly, there was no room for all my usual fears
都被挤走了
always holding me back.
我又有什么办法 我痴迷于对她的恐惧
And how could I be? I was consumed by fear of her--
怕她对我不感兴趣了 离开我
of her getting bored, of her leaving.
这种自♥由♥挺操蛋的 但...
Kind of a messed up freedom, but--
然后呢
So then what happened?
我应该相信自己的直觉
Should've trusted my gut.
她伤了你的心
So she broke your heart.
你遇到我时 心里是怎么想的
So what did your gut say, uh, when you met me?
你喜欢喝阿姆鲁拉酒
That you liked Amarula.
就这样
That's all?
你问题真多
You ask a lot of questions.
等等 你是做什么的
Wait, what do you do again?
我是调查员
I'm an investigator.
保险调查员
An insurance investigator, so...
职业病了
questions are an occupational hazard.
或许你是对我感兴趣吧
Or maybe you're just interested.
也许我就是对你感兴趣
Maybe I'm just interested.
天啊
Jesus.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你怎么来了 怎么进来的
What are you doing here? How'd you get in?
这一路来我也学了几招
Oh, I've learned a few tricks along the way.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
知道吗 今天由我来问问题
You know what? I'm asking the questions today.
过来坐
Come and sit down.
应该会挺有趣
This should be interesting.
说吧
Shoot.
我之前一直在找你
The whole time I was searching for you,
我以为我要复仇
I thought I was looking for revenge
或者正义
or justice or, uh--
说不定是让你再爱上我
I don't know-- for you to love me again.
我觉得至少我想找到...
I guess at the very least, I wanted to find--
西蒙斯探员 麦接上了 有声音了
Agent Simons, mic's in. We got audio.
我想给你找麻烦
I wanted to make trouble for you.
搅黄你下一次骗局
I wanted to screw up your next con.
但我不在意你下次的骗局
But I don't give a shit about your next con.
以斯拉 你要干嘛
Ezra, what do you need?
我要答案
Answers.
为什么波茨维尔的女孩
How does a girl from Pottsville
会变成你这样
become...whatever you are?
-这就是你想知道的 -没错
- That's what you want? - That's what I want.
我只想知道这个
That's all I want.
你在波茨维尔见过的父母
My parents-- the ones you met in Pottsville--
在我八岁时收养了我
they adopted me when I was eight.
在那之前 我和我外婆还有她男友住
Till then, I was living with my grandma and her boyfriend.
她
She--
会让他来带我
she would leave me alone with him.
所以我会去最近的商场
So I would go to the nearest mall,
挑一个新家庭
and I would pick a new family.
每次都是不同的家庭
Every time, a different family--
我也许能融入的好人家
a nice one that I could maybe fit into.
我会跟着他们在商场转
And I would follow them around the mall.
装作落在后面的小孩子
I'd pretend to be the kid that trails just a little behind.
一天我跟着一位母亲和两个女儿
One day, I was following this mother and two daughters.
跟着她们去了停车场
Followed them out into the parking lot,
上了车
into their car,
然后我想
and I thought...
也许她们可以成为我的家人
maybe they can be my family.
总之她们带我去了警局
Anyway, they took me to the police.
送去了看护所
Then foster care,
那是另一个完全不同的
and that's a whole other...
更难熬的过程
rougher story.
扯淡
Bullshit.
好吧 我是在波士顿城外的寄宿学校长大的
Fine. I grew up in a boarding school outside of Boston.
是中情局开的
It was run by the CIA.
他们都是被杀间谍的孩子
We were all orphans-children of murdered spies--
扯淡
Bullshit.
其实我是外太空的外星人
I'm really an alien from outer space.
-来地球学习你们的生活 -滚你♥妈♥的♥曼蒂
- I came here to learn your ways. - Fuck you, Maddie.
别想着去了解我 以斯拉
Don't try to know me, Ezra.
不值得
I'm not worth it.
如果一切都是假面
If it's all just make-believe,
那你为什么留着这个
then why'd you keep this?
如果这脚链没什么意义
Why would you keep a stupid anklet
你干嘛还留着
if it didn't mean something?
这有意义 所以我留着
It did mean something. That's why I kept it.
然后我遇到新人
And then I met someone new,
他摘掉了
and he took it off,
那也有意义
and that meant something too.
好了 我到了
So yeah, that's me right there.
谢谢你请的午饭
Thanks for lunch
还问了不少有趣的问题
and, uh, asking some interesting questions.
挺有意思的
That was fun.
嗯
Yeah.
你
Well-- Do--
你想去看看我做的艺术品吗
Would--would you like to see, uh, the piece I'm making?
就是它了
Yeah... this is it--
见证魔法的地方
Where the... magic happens.
艺术魔法
Art-Magic.
-抱歉 我不能这样 -好好
- Sorry, no, I have to stop. - Okay, okay--
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表