剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
我以为你在工作
Thought you were at work.
我实在需要休息一天
I really needed a personal day.
我真幸运
Oh, lucky me.
说得对 你很幸运
Damn right, lucky you.
我想婚礼上他们不会让我穿白色婚纱了
I don't think they're gonna let me wear white at our wedding after that.
-什么 -我们的传统婚礼
- What? - Our traditional wedding.
帕特里克
Patrick,
你愿意娶我吗
will you marry me?
认真的
Really?
没什么能比这让我更高兴的了
Nothing would make me happier.
宝贝
Oh, babe.
难以言表
It's a lot.
我懂
I know.
我觉得忘了样东西
You know, I think something's missing.
我已经等不及要娶你为妻了
I can't wait to make you my wife.
我已经等不及要嫁你为妻了
I can't wait to be your wife.
类固醇那些破玩意
Steroid bullshit.
我们昨晚都没用你的球棒 西蒙斯
Ah, we didn't even need your bat last night, Simons.
吉娜填补了你的空缺 我让马克第一个上的
Gina picked up your slack, and I put Mark on first.
-毫无差错 -真是捡球机
- No errors, baby. - Ha, pickin' machine.
真有冠军相 干得漂亮 各位
Always like a W. Good work, guys.
是教练安排得好
It was all in the coaching.
猜猜谁昨天晚上订婚了
Guess who got engaged last night?
等等 什么
Wait, what?
嗯 行动开始
Yep. It's on.
-酷 -我就知道
- Damn. - I knew it.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
真是抢尽风头啊 探员
Way to bury the goddamn lead, agent.
团队努力的成果
Well, it's a team effort.
好了 阶段二 马克制定新计划和预算
Okay, phase two. Mark, new schedule and budget.
好了 各位注意了
Okay, everybody, listen up.
来吧 好了
Let's go. All right.
他们通常在婚礼后二十到三十天消失
The pattern post-wedding: usually 20 to 30 days,
所以我们要在几周之内
so we should be within weeks
拿下医生
of taking the Doctor down.
然后我们回来收拾这小子
And then we'll go back and clean up this little guy.
明白 好的
Yes? All right.
什么时候办婚礼
Uh, when's the wedding?
她说越快越好
She said sooner the better.
然后她眼神闪闪发光
Then her eyes got all sparkly.
当然是见钱眼开那种光
Dollar signs, of course.
当然了
Of course.
你把联调局探员领到医生家门口了
You brought the fucking Feds to the Doctor's door?
这可不怪我
Hey, this is not on me.
你做了一通调查却毫无发现
All your research and you couldn't find out anything?
别跟我胡扯 是医生调查的他
Don't give me your shit. The doctor vetted him.
-看 正是如此 -我不知道
- Yeah, see? Exactly! - I don't know
-这是怎么回事 -根本不是咱们搞砸的
- how that happened! - It's not really our screw-up.
该死的
Damn it!
马克斯
Max.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我们得走了 今天就走
We got to leave. Today.
现在就走 很抱歉这么说 孩子
Now. I'm sorry to say it, doll.
也许是时候分道扬镳了
It may be time for us to split up,
因为这一切都结束了
because this whole thing is over.
结束了 都结束了
It's over and it's finished!
我们才不要跑路 我答应了他的求婚
We're not running. I've accepted his proposal.
你是真疯了啊
You really are crazy.
我们只能这么玩
It's our only play.
我们还要让以斯拉 理查德和茱尔斯帮忙
And we're gonna use Ezra, Richard, and Jules to help us.
那愿上帝保佑你们 快躲开
God help all of you, then. Come on, come on.
听我说 听着
Listen to me. Listen.
我有个主意 靠谱的主意
I have an idea. It's a good one.
该死的你给我躲开 否则别怪我
God damn it, get out of my way, or so help me!
马克斯 如果我们跑了就死定了
Max, if we run, we die. We die!
你知道我是对的
You know I'm right.
她不会来的 老兄
She's not coming, man.
她定的见面 她会来的
Hey, she set the meeting. She's coming.
感觉我们仿佛置身于巨型产道
It's like we're in a giant birth canal.
感觉我们像是得以重生 被赐予第二次机会
Like we're being born again, given a second chance.
也许这是她选这里的原因
Maybe that's why she chose here.
也许 或者也许是因为公共场所中
Maybe, or maybe it's just a good, safe spot
这里安全可靠
in a public place.
也许她逃了
Maybe she bolted.
她之前真的从窗户逃走了
Literally, out of a window, bolted.
我不懂我们为什么又趟这浑水
I don't know why we're falling for this shit again.
因为我说过了 这次她需要我们
Because, like I said, this time she needs us.
她来了
And here she is.
-搞什么鬼 -手指怎么样了
- What the hell? - How's the finger?
-手指没事了 -好得还挺快
- Finger's fine. - Well, you heal fast.
-这是个很好的特质 -我希望你也如此
- That's a good trait. - I hope you do, too.
我有个想法
Oh, I have an idea--
各位冷静
Hey, hey, everybody calm down.
我们来了
So, here we are.
任何埋怨或是相互指责
And no amount of blaming or finger pointing
扭断手指或是胡扯
or finger breaking or bullshitting
都改变不了一个现实
is going to change the fact
那就是我们五个人
that we are all-- all five of us--
现在同在一条船上
in the exact same boat.
我们跑路 不是被联调局探员抓
We run, the Feds catch us,
就是被医生干掉
or the Doctor kills us.
我们
Us?
你觉得医生知道他们几个在西雅图吗
You think the Doctor knows they're in Seattle?
我想是的 知道
I would imagine so, yes.
所以是我们 我们走投无路了
So, yes, us. We are, simply put, cornered.
我也很高兴见到你 谁有毒药
Nice to see you, too. Who's got the cyanide?
我有个计划
I have a plan.
等下 那个叫海勒走了
So, wait a sec. This Heller guy leaves,
然后你们决定骗帕特里克取而代之
and then you guys decided to scam Patrick instead?
无关紧要 把注意力集中在正事上就好
It's irrelevant. We should just focus on the job.
差不多是
Kinda, yes.
差不多
"Kinda?"
这有点含糊其辞
Well, that's suspiciously inarticulate.
海勒消失之后
When Heller disappeared,
医生把帕特里克列为新目标
the Doctor made Patrick the new mark.
他非常有钱 而且已经上钩了
He's very rich, and he was already on the hook,
你知道我说的什么意思
if you know what I mean.
-有意思 -为什么说有意思
- Interesting. - Why's that interesting?
我想是证明火星上有生命吧
Proof of life on Mars, I guess.
以前人们都认为那里无法居住的
You know, formerly thought to have been uninhabitable.
跟你说了她好运动员这款
I told you she digs athletes.
这是她真心喜欢的
Like in real life.
对 黑如墨的心泵出一滴粘稠的血
Yeah, the coal-black heart pumps a drop of thick blood.
好了 知道吗 这就是
All right, you know what? This is exactly
我刚才说的毫不相干的胡扯
the kind of irrelevant bullshit I was talking about.
你们要为了我的小妹妹大打出手吗
You want to have a turf war over my vagina?
请便吧 我和马克斯要专注于
Go right ahead. Me and Max over here are gonna
免遭牢狱之灾或者被杀了
focus on not getting jailed or killed.
成熟点 专业点
Grow up and be professional.
我们又不是专业骗子 你们才是
We are not professional con artists, you are.
是吗 你们从哪儿搞的钱来找我
Really? Where'd you get the money to come find me?
你们假扮谁去波茨维尔骗我父母的
Who'd you pretend to be when you conned my parents in Pottsville?
他们面向中带着呢 是不是 马克斯
They have the look, don't they, Max?
他们也许是的 他们可以的
They might, yeah. They just might.
什么面相
What's the look?
有些人迫于生活会做坏事
Some people need the life. They've done something bad,
或是被什么人或事纠缠
or someone or something is chasing them.
另有人一旦尝到了诈骗的甜头
Other people get a taste of the grift,
就离不开了
and then they get hungry for it.
爱上了诈骗
They like it.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表