剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
帕特里克
妈呀
Jesus.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
复♥制♥完成
我没事 现在有点忙
I'm good. Kinda crazy right now.
我回头打给你
Can I call you back?
再见
Bye.
联合车站
你还好吗
How's your day going?
前往旧金山的457号♥列车
Train 457 departing to San Francisco
将停靠四号♥站台
will be boarding on platform four.
1点55分发车
It's now leaving at 1:55.
前往旧金山的457号♥列车
Train 457 departing to San Francisco
1点55分发车
is now leaving at 1:55 p.m.
列车时刻表
你还是最喜欢火车 是吧
You always liked trains best, didn't you?
马克斯
Max.
你伤得挺重啊
That looks like it hurts pretty bad.
你去看看对方吧
You should see the other guy.
我看了
I did.
-多少钱 -三十万吧
- How much? - About 300 grand.
我几周前在他地板下找到的
I found them under the floorboard a couple of weeks ago.
那时我才知道这次任务不简单
That's when I knew this was not a run-of-the-mill gig,
是吧 马克斯
was it, Max?
我没告诉你是因为医生觉得...
I didn't tell you because the Doctor thought--
引用一下小美人曼蒂的话 别管医生了
Screw the Doctor, to quote our dear girl Maddie.
-小莎 -我们跟着他
- Sal. - We went with them
是以为日子能好过一些
because we thought that would make life easier,
让我们更自♥由♥
give us more freedom.
结果并不是这样 对吧
That's not how it turned out, is it?
也不一定
I don't know.
我们条件不错啊
We have a good setup.
安全有保障
Security, protection.
代价呢 马克斯
At what cost, Max?
你六十岁了 还像孩子一样听令于他
You're 60 years old and you answer to him like you're a kid.
你以为我每天不烦吗
You don't think that doesn't kill me a little bit every day?
这是我们选择的生活
Well this is the life we chose.
这不像你
It's not who you are.
你从不会对我隐瞒
You never would have kept secrets from me.
不会像这样
Not like this.
那我该怎么办 小莎
What am I supposed to do here, Sal?
不知道
I don't know.
你把我交给他 他会杀了我
If you turn me in, he'll kill me.
我不会的
I'm not gonna turn you in.
然后呢
Then what?
你没想过跑掉吗
Don't you ever think about getting out?
有时会想
Yeah, once in a while, sure.
诈骗的生活...
The grift, the life...
才属于我
that is who I am.
我们曾有过火花
Once upon a time we had something.
也许你太傲娇 不愿尝试
Maybe you were too proud to give into it.
也许是我在塔尔萨太操蛋了
Maybe I screwed things up in Tulsa.
但我们有过感情
But we had something.
跟我走吧 马克斯
Come with me, Max.
我们俩可以再试试 看看会有什么结果
We can try again and see what happens, just the two of us.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
他会不停地找我们
He'll look for us and he'll never stop.
别坐火车了 开车吧
I don't like the train idea. I think we drive.
离边境有三小时车程 我们把钱
It's three hours to the border. We'll put the money
藏到备用轮胎里 就像在萨拉索塔那次一样
in a spare tire like we did in Sarasota that time.
我需要20分钟来收拾东西
I'm gonna need 20 minutes to get my stuff together.
我们得尽快行动
We're gonna have to move as fast as possible,
海勒死了
given the Heller situation.
谁知道警♥察♥会找谁谈话
Who knows who the cops are gonna be talking to.
怎么了
What?
我就喜欢你认真的样子
I love it when you get all riled up.
我一直都喜欢你 小莎
It's always been you, Sal.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, don't you?
马克斯
Max.
抱歉我迟到了
So sorry I'm late.
没事
It's okay.
很高兴你打来电♥话♥
So glad you called.
我以为出了昨天的事以后 你不会再理我了
I wasn't sure I was gonna hear from you after yesterday.
我仔细考虑过了
Yeah, I've been thinking about that.
可能是我过激了
Maybe I overreacted.
但我不知道你和他...
But I just didn't know that you and he were--
我们不是情侣
We're not.
这事比看上去要复杂
It's just a little more complicated than it seems.
那你跟我说说吧
Okay, well maybe you should tell me about it.
相信我 我真的很想说
Trust me, I really, really want to.
但现在我不想骗你
But right now, I don't wanna lie to you
-也不能告诉你实情 -好吧
- and I can't tell you the truth. - Yeah.
那我没辙了
Okay. Guess there's nothing I can do.
你可以带我回家
Well you can maybe take me back to your place.
蜷在沙发上 点个披萨
Curl up on the sofa. Order a pizza.
你总是让我为难
You are always asking for the impossible.
-谢谢 -进来吧
- Thank you. - There you go.
你想吃那不勒斯还是西西里披萨
So are you feeling Neapolitan or Sicilian?
先等一下
Ah, but first, you know what?
我去把壁炉点上
I'm gonna get a fire going.
嗯
Yeah.
过来
Come here.
这样
How's this?
再近点
Closer.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
再让我享受一会宁静 求你了
Just a little longer without words, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
真好看
It's beautiful.
旧情人送的
It's from an old lover.
没事
That's okay.
你可以跟我说说
You can tell me.
相信我 我也有故事
And trust me, I have stories.
我猜也是
Oh, I bet you do.
他送给我这个 然后跟我说了
He gave it to me and made up this stupid story
一个浪子的故事
about a wanderer.
-浪子 -嗯 他说
- A wanderer? - Yeah, he said that
他是个浪子 在爱的荒漠中
he was a wanderer, traveling through
辗转多年 直到遇见了我
the dating wilderness until he met me.
然后呢
And what happened?
结果我发现我还没有安定下来
Turned out I wasn't done with my wandering.
分开后 我解不开扣子
After it ended, I couldn't get the clasp to open and...
然后就戴习惯了
just kinda got used to having it on.
或许我还没放下他
Or maybe I was just not ready to let him go.
你干嘛
What you doing?
是有点难解啊
It is a tricky little sucker, isn't it?
好了
There you go.
你可以向前看了
Now you can move on.
我在这里要睡谁才有威士忌喝
Who does a girl gotta screw to get a scotch in this joint?
我啊
That'll be me.
再跟我说说这是怎么个情况
Tell me again how this is going to work.
我还是不觉得
'Cause I'm still not convinced
我们应该跟他合作
we should get in bed with this guy.
我只是觉得他的提议
All I'm saying is what he's offering
很适合咱俩
makes sense for both of us.
他的整个天才方案
And his whole model-- his genius--
都是依靠网络来施行
is that it's Internet-based.
他也是这样找到咱俩的
That's how he found us.
他也是这样搜寻资料 寻找潜在目标的
That's how he gets this information for potential marks.
财务信息 所有的一切
The financial information-- just everything.
-我说不好 马克斯 -我们学习的前辈
- I don't know, Maxie. - The old timers
他们去个新城市
that we learned from, they just go to a new town,
弄张驾照或者社保卡
trick up a driver's license or a Social Security card
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表