剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
"联调局"
FBI.
你妻子有问题
There's a problem with your wife.
我可以进来吗 谢谢
May I come in? Thank you.
等等
Hey, wait a minute.
这里怎么搞的 哥们
What the hell's going on in here, buddy?
我在做家务
Oh, I was--housework.
你是以斯拉·布鲁姆吗
Are you Ezra Bloom?
是我
I am, yes.
娶了伊娃·布鲁姆
Married to Ava Bloom?
是的
Well, uh...yeah.
你好像不是很确定
You don't sound exactly sure.
我们说的是这个人...
Are we talking about this...
-是的 -伊娃·布鲁姆
- Yeah. - Ava Bloom?
是她
Yeah, that's her.
天啊 她死了吗
Oh, my God, is she dead?
什么 没有
What? No, no.
她在哪
I need to know exactly where she is.
快告诉我
Immediately.
她离我而去了
She--she left me, okay?
她跑了
All right? She's gone.
卷走了一切
She took everything.
操
Shit!
她什么时候走的
When did she leave?
一个月前
A month ago.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
"联洞局"
Federal Burrow of Investigation.
她有留下一个视频
Did she leave a-a video,
网站视频之类的东西吗
a kind of website video thing?
你刚才说"洞"
Did you say "Burrow"?
给我看看视频
I need to see the video.
再给我看看你的警徽
Let me see that badge again.
听我说
I need you to listen to me.
给我看看视频
I need to see the video--
你不是联调局的
You're not FBI.
她在哪
Where is she?
给我看看视频 听到了吗
Let me see the video. You hear me?
-她在哪 -我不知道
- Where is she? - I don't know.
-她在哪 -别打脸
- Where is she? - Not my face!
她在哪 你知道吧
Where is she? You know where she is!
-她在哪 -冷静 我说了冷...
- Where is she? - Calm down. I said calm--
住手
Stop! Stop!
住手 哥们
Stop it, man! Stop!
-住手 -你是谁
- Stop. - Who are you?
我是她老公
I am her husband.
没错 傻♥逼♥
Yes, that's right, asshole.
和你一样
Just like you.
她是我老婆
She is my wife.
我们娶了同一个女人 咱俩都被她骗了
We married the same woman, and she took us both.
这个臭婊♥子♥毁了...
That stupid bitch totally rui--
别这么叫她
Don't call her that.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我是来问一下行政助理的工作
I'm here to inquire about the executive assistant job.
给他回电♥话♥ 跟他这么说
Call him back, and tell him exactly this.
让他把病床推到办公桌前来
I don't care if he has to wheel his hospital bed to his desk.
他没病假了
He is out of sick days!
今天不来 就别回来了
He comes in today, or he never comes back!
就是他
That's him.
他应该是嘴硬心软吧
Bet his bark is worse than his bite.
前两个女生也这么说
That's what the last two girls said.
谢谢
Thank you.
操蛋的是 我都不觉得孤单
You know, the messed-up thing is, I wasn't even lonely.
我是县里的四分卫
I mean, I was an all-county quarterback.
多辉煌啊
That's big-time.
他们用我的名字命名汽车代理商
And they put my name up on the car dealership,
我当时春风得意
and I was set up, man.
有钱 有妹
Good money, good women.
特别棒的妹子
Great women.
有一天 一位风韵犹存的熟♥女♥来我办公室
Then one day, this kind of hot older lady comes into the office
想租辆新的"护界神"
looking for a lease on the new Terminus.
混合动力小轿车
Dynamite little hybrid car.
一般我不做试驾
Usually, I don't do test drives,
但她的侄女也在
but her niece was with her, and...
天啊
Wow, man.
貌美聪明
So beautiful and smart
说话太文艺了
and had all these awesome... words.
我被她迷住了
And she totally dug me.
虽然她来自纽约 是大城市女孩
Even though she was this super-cultured New Yorker chick--
纽约
New York?
她不是外国人
You mean she wasn't from another country?
哥们 她跟我们不是一个世界的
No, my friend, she was from another world.
曼哈顿上东区 萨拉劳伦斯学院毕业
Upper East Side Manhattan, Sarah friggin' Lawrence.
凤毛麟角
World-class.
所以我让姑妈试驾了那辆小"护界神"
So I put the aunt in that sweet little Terminus.
第二天晚上我就带爱丽丝出去约会了
I took Alice out to dinner the next night.
四个月后 我就娶了她
And four months later, I married her.
我哥们说我走狗屎运了
My buddies said it was the best thing that ever happened to me,
可以这么说吧
and, you know, it probably was...
但其实不是
until it wasn't.
总之我失控了
Anyway, I just spiraled, man.
整个镇子都知道了
The whole freaking town knew.
我不去健身房♥
I stopped going to the gym.
也不锻炼了
I stopped working out.
代理商立刻把我的名字撤掉了
They took my name down off the dealership so fast,
我都懵了
it made my head spin.
我试着掩埋痛苦
I tried to drown my sorrows in--
边喝边哭吧
Booze and a lot of crying.
不 只要有主妇或者女服务员给我电♥话♥
No, I'd just screw just about every housewife or waitress
我就把她们上了
who ever slipped me her number.
有天早上醒来
Woke up one morning.
我的老二不行了
My junk's all beat up.
我在想 里奇 你怎么变成这样了
I was like, "Come on, Richie. This isn't you, man."
那时我就决定
And I decided right then and there
我要自己去找爱丽丝
that I was gonna find Alice myself.
所以说...
Okay, so...
伊娃扮作纽约名媛
Ava pretends to be this classy girl from New York City, and--
停 伊娃不存在 好吗
Stop. Ava doesn't exist, okay?
爱丽丝应该也不存在
Alice probably doesn't exist either.
她是个骗子 她姑妈也是
She's a con artist, and so is her aunt.
不 我知道现在的情况像是这样
No, I see how it looks like that,
但我们的婚姻 我们对彼此的感觉
but our--our marriage, the way we were with each other--
怎么 她跟你互补
What? She completed you?
填补了你的空虚
She made you feel whole?
在她身边 我还觉得自己
Yeah, well, I could have been, like, a senator
像参议员或者慈善家之类的呢
or a philanthropist or something with her on my arm.
你有爱丽丝的照片吗
Do you have a picture of...Alice?
她现在在别的地方
And now she's out there, somewhere,
可能变个样子
probably working some new guy,
在骗新凯子吧
looking like some new chick.
你了解面部识别软件吗
What do you know about facial recognition software?
像《碟中谍三》那种
Like "Mission: Impossible III"?
什么 不是
What? No.
像苹果的照片应用 但更大一些
Like iPhoto but, you know, much bigger.
不知道 我一般用台式电脑
Oh, yeah, no, I'm a PC guy.
好吧 你有多少钱
Okay, um, how much money do you have?
不知道 三百块吧
I don't know. Maybe 300 bucks?
我有五百
I have five.
还有咱俩的表
And this watch and your watch?
走吧
Come on. Let's go.
什么
What?
不行 我很喜欢这块表
No, man, I love this watch.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表