剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
I didn't take $30,000 of cash out on my credit card, okay?
如果我提现了 我现在就不会刷这张卡了
I mean, if I had, I wouldn't need to use my card right now.
我还有五分钟就闭店
Hey, I'm closing in five.
知道吗 算了吧
You know what? Never mind.
这附近有自动提款机吗
Uh, is there an ATM around here?
街区走到头 "时尚女孩"旁边
End of the block, next to the Fashion Gal.
你能多等五分钟吗
Could you just hold on for five minutes?
我马上就回来
I'll be--I'll be right back.
-可以 -谢谢
- I guess. - Thanks.
马上就回来找你 好吗
Be back for you in a minute, all right?
天啊
God!
请选择所需要的服务
提现
余额不足
可用金额为零元
搞什么
What the fu--
接通伊娃
Call Ava.
很抱歉 您拨叫的号♥码
We're sorry; you have reached a number
无法接通 或是空号♥
that has been disconnected or is no longer in service.
慢点儿开
Slow down!
伊娃
Ava?
伊娃 亲爱的
Ava, honey?
伊娃
Ava.
911 请说明您的紧急情况
911. Please state the nature of your emergency.
好 我觉得我家遭抢劫了
Yeah, I--I think we've been robbed.
我妻子的车在 但是人不在
My wife's car is here, but she's--
我担心她是不是被绑♥架♥了
I'm worried she's been kidnapped or--
你是否处于危险状态
Are you in danger?
www.以斯拉·布鲁姆夫人.com
你现在安全吗
Are you safe?
讲话 先生
Hello? Sir?
你好 小以
Hi, Ez.
你现在肯定一头雾水
You must be very confused.
你的信♥用♥卡♥ 存款账户还有现金
The credit cards, the checking account, the cash.
让你震惊不已
It's a shock.
开口并非易事
There is no easy way to say it,
但事实如此
but here it is.
你不会再见到我了
You will never see me again.
你越早接受现实
The sooner you accept it,
对彼此来说就越好
the better it is for everyone.
以斯拉 接下来几天你会有很多问题
Ezra, you will ask yourself many questions
要问自己
in the days ahead.
你会回顾我们相聚的每一刻
You will replay every moment we shared together,
回顾一路来我们遇到的每一个人
think about every person we met along the way.
你会对身边一切人和事都产生质疑
You will begin to doubt everyone and everything you know.
你甚至会怀疑你自己
You will even begin to doubt yourself.
这很正常
It's only normal.
你会怎么跟亲朋好友说呢
What will you tell your friends and family?
他们所需要知道的就是
All anyone needs to know is this:
-我们闪婚 并不了解彼此 -不
- we rushed into marriage hardly knowing each other. - No.
我们有文化差异 语言障碍
Cultural differences, language barriers.
大家会接受这个说辞的
And people will accept this.
然而你仍然会想找到我
But you will still want to find me,
想惩罚我
to punish me.
以斯拉 我要你现在起身
Ezra, I want you to stand up now
去把冰箱门打开
and go and open the freezer door.
接下来给我听仔细了
Now, listen to me very carefully.
如果你报♥警♥且试图找我 那么
If you ever go to the police and try to find me, know this,
第一 你必将失败
one, you will fail.
你永远找不到我
You will never find me.
第二 你的家人
Two, everyone in your family,
以及所有人
everyone in the world
都会知道信封里的秘密
will know what's inside that folder.
不要让自己置身于如此境
Don't put yourself through that.
不要讲你可爱的老妈置身于如此境
Don't put your lovely mother through it.
就随它去吧
Just leave it be.
好了 现在是最难的一步
Okay, this is the hardest part,
说再见
saying good-bye.
以斯拉 你的生活要往前看
Ezra, you must move on with your life.
你是个好男人 有一颗善心
You are a good man with a great heart.
如果你并非如此 恐怕也不会遇到这一切
If you weren't, this probably wouldn't have happened to you.
你会再遇到所爱之人的
And you will find love again.
我知道
I know it.
再见了 以斯拉·布鲁姆
Good-bye, Ezra Bloom.
再会
Salut.
祝你好运
I wish you luck.
愿你幸福
I wish you happiness.
永别了
Au revoir.
接通凯瑟琳姑妈
Call Aunt Katherine.
很抱歉 您拨叫的号♥码
We're sorry; you have reached a number
无法接通 或是空号♥
that has been disconnected or is no longer in service.
新历险航♥空♥
我订了一点的机票到芝加哥
I'm booked 1:00 flight to Chicago.
好的 您的姓名和证件
Sure. Name and photo ID, please.
曼蒂·琼森 琼森不是"强森"
Maddie Jonson. No "H" In "Jonson."
梅德琳还是曼蒂
Are you a Madeline or a Madison?
是曼蒂
Just Maddie.
谢谢
Thank you.
真是位美女
Whoa. Good lookin' lady.
对 当然要追随她的脚步
Yeah. Sure like to go where she's goin'.
深有同感
I'll say.
小心点儿 贵着呢
Careful. Those are expensive.
你好
Hi, there.
介意我坐这里吗
Hey, do you mind if I sit down?
今天我们去哪儿
So where are we headed today?
-搭乘飞机跻身世界 -没错
- To the world on a big jet plane. - All right.
麻烦给我杯啤酒
Excuse me; can I get a beer
这位女士刚点什么 再来一杯
and another whatever she's got there?
我还没决定要不要续杯
I haven't decided if I'm having another yet.
就依我吧
Humor me.
你有幽默感吗
Are you humorous?
事实上我还真有
Actually, yeah, I am.
大家都说我为人幽默
People find me humorous.
事实上我去圆石滩
I'm actually meeting a bunch of old college buddies
会一帮大学同学
in Pebble Beach.
见哥们儿之前撩个妹也挺好
I could use some female attention before the bro-fest.
我何德何能有此幸运
How did I get to be the lucky girl?
别谦虚 你知道你多明艳动人
Come on; you know you're gorgeous.
女人喜欢对方说出来
A woman likes to be told.
你简直明艳动人
You're gorgeous.
谢谢
Thank you.
我认真的 你真是明艳动人
But seriously, you're gorgeous.
说来奇怪
Ok, this is weird.
你跟我一个朋友长得很像
You look like someone I know.
好吧 开始编
Fine, here we go.
不 我是说...
No, no, I mean, it's...
不得不说 听着有点离谱 不过
I got to say, it's absolutely crazy, but...
当然你们有天壤之别
And you can not be more different,
但你长得真的很像我弟妹
but you really look like my sister-in-law,
我弟弟的妻子
my brother's wife.
懂了 你是说你想和你弟妹滚床单
Right, so you're saying you'd like to have sex with your brother's wife?
不是 我从没说过我想
Well, no. I never said I wanted...
那你不想和我滚床单
So you don't want to have sex with me?
我也没这么说
I never said that either.
你什么都没说 是吧
You're not really saying much at all, are you?
-要我帮帮你吗 -要
- Want me to help you? - Please.
好 过来
Ok, come here.
跟我说
Say this to me,
你我只是酒吧中偶遇的陌生人
We are just two strangers in a bar.
你我只是酒吧中偶遇的陌生人
We are just two strangers in a bar.
我们不会再相逢
We're never gonna see each other again.
我们不会再相逢
We're never gonna see each other again.
你知道 我总想带妞儿去机场酒店
You know, I've always wanted to take a woman to an airport hotel.
你知道 我总想带妞儿去机场酒店
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表