剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
我觉得我...
I-- I think that I'm--
我不是在询问你
Not even a question.
医生派我来就是因为有人没好好干活
The Doctor sends me when people aren't doing their jobs,
然而我现在在这 对吧
and... I'm here, aren't I?
-是的 -所以我再问一遍
- Yes. - So one more time.
我为什么来
Why am I here?
我没好好干活
Because I'm not... doing my job.
没错
Yes. That's right.
因为你没好好干活
Because you're not doing your job.
-所以我才来的 -好的
- So I'm here. - Okay.
你完成任务前我会一直待在这
And I'm going to stay here until you do do your job.
-好的 -别说"好的" 烦不烦啊
- Okay. - Stop saying "Okay." it's annoying.
你知道医生厉害在哪吗
You know what's great about the Doctor?
他非常了解
He really understands
我们每个人都有专长
we all have our areas of expertise.
他太聪明了
He's so good--
真的很善于发挥我们各自的特长
masterful, really... at employing us to do what we do best.
曼蒂
And, Maddie,
你擅长你的工作
you are really good at your job.
谢谢你的夸奖
Thank you. That's nice to hear.
我也很擅长我的工作
I also am really good at my job.
当然
Yes. Sure you are.
你没好好干活时 我就得干活了
My job begins when you fail to do yours.
-对吧 -嗯
- Yes? - Yes.
我给你提个醒
So let me say a few things to help you.
你去任何地方
Everywhere you go,
做任何事 心中所想
everything you do, everything you think
都应该跟工作有关
should be about doing your job.
摆平海勒 跟他上♥床♥
So land Heller. Go to bed with him.
嫁给他 然后消失
Marry him. And disappear.
你懂游戏规则的
You know the game.
好好干活
Just do your job.
-明白 -帕特里克·坎贝尔呢
- Got it. - And Patrick Campbell?
并不能帮上忙
Not helpful to this goal.
所以
So...
甩掉他
lose him.
-明白 -今晚就实行
- Understood. - Start tonight.
好的
Yeah, I will.
-当然 -很好
- Of course. - Good.
你不会想看到我♥干♥活的那天
It's just, you don't want to see me do my job.
别走到那步
Let's not let it come to that.
继续啊 宝贝 吃啊
Go on, sweetie, eat.
好香啊
Ooh, smells good in here.
我们能坐卡座吗
Hey, can we sit up in that cabin-y section?
-太... -卡座
- It's so... - Cabin-y?
-对 -她不会发现的
- Yeah. - Yeah, she's not gonna be able to tell what it is.
像是交友软件吗
Like Tinder or something?
不 这应用会在邮件的照片附件中
No. The app embeds a bug in the photo
-嵌入一个病毒 -嗯
- that will attach to the email. - Right.
曼蒂打开后 浏览器就能自动查找
When Maddie opens it, the browser automatically finds
网络地址以及打开邮件设备的
the IP address and the location of whatever device
-位置 -太棒了
- is on the email. - So glamorous.
你像个美丽的船长
You look like a... beautiful sea captain up here.
跟北欧海盗公主似的
Like a Viking princess or something.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
服务生一会就来
Your waitress will be here in a moment.
等等 你不是服务生吗
Oh, hold up. You're not our waitress?
我得回去继续擦迎客台了
No, I've gotta go back to swabbing the deck over at the host stand.
太惨了
Argh. That sucks.
别太见外 一会过来坐坐
All right, well, don't be a stranger, okay? Come visit.
这废话真的有用吗
Does that bullshit actually work?
这叫客气 好吗
That's called being nice to people, all right?
你时不时也该试试 傲娇母老虎
You should try it sometime, Grumpy McPoutsAlot.
只要我们有网络地址
So once we have the IP address,
-就能一直找到她吧 -至少是她的手♥机♥
- we can always find her? - Or at least her phone.
-酷 -可喷射背包的技术还是不成熟
- Cool. - Yet still no progress with jet packs.
想你了 宝贝
Thinking of you. Hey, sweetie...
你怎么知道琼森女士叫她"宝贝"
How do you know Mrs. J calls her "Sweetie"?
别的邮件里写了
It's in the other email.
今天开车经过你的母校
Drove past your old school today.
想起了你 希望你一切顺利
Thought of you. Hope all is well,
离你好远 想你 妈妈
so far away. Miss you. Mom.
现在就等她打开邮件了
Now we just have to wait for her to open it.
-好 -天啊 我饿死了
- All right. - Jesus, I'm starving.
我的天 那顿午餐简直反♥人♥类♥
God, that lunch was a crime against humanity.
怪不得曼蒂不回家
No wonder Maddie never comes home.
-不好意思 可以点餐吗 谢谢 -马上
- Excuse me. Can we order? Thanks. - Right away.
我今天太不顺了
So I had a shitty, shitty day.
你呢 今天怎么样
How about you? How was your day?
还好
Oh, fine.
我打扫了别人家
You know, I clean the other house
然后来打扫你家
and then I clean yours.
两家比三家轻松点
Two houses better than three.
喝
Drink.
好
Yes.
不不 你得喝光[杀掉]
No, no. You've got to kill it.
-杀掉 -一口喝光
- Kill? - Kill it. Like a shot. One.
这就对了嘛
There you go. That's better.
另外一家在哪
So where is this other house?
你打扫的房♥子
This house you clean?
住在林荫大道上的马金森家
Oh, the Markinson house. Forest Avenue.
我不认识马金森一家
I don't know the Markinsons.
但我想认识一下
But you know, I think I'd like to.
我给他们打个电♥话♥吧 可以吗
Maybe I'll give them a call. Is that okay?
当然 我去拿包里的苹果手♥机♥
Of course. In my Apples phone in purse.
-我这就去拿 -不不不 坐下
- I get it. - No. No, no, no. Sit.
过会再说
Later.
-这在喝酒呢 -好的
- We're having a drink. - Ok.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯[波兰语] 管它怎么念呢
Nastrovia. Whatever.
打扫陌生人的房♥子
It's got to be strange
挺奇怪的吧 有点太私密了
cleaning people's houses. It's so intimate.
我可能不会喜欢
Not sure I'd like it. I don't know.
也不赖 工资挺好
It's not so bad. It pays good--
我妈出门后
You know, when my mother would leave the house...
我从不会翻她的东西
you know, I would never go through her stuff.
别的邻居家小孩
All the other neighborhood kids, they--
都会翻父母的东西
they'd go through their parents' stuff.
你知道好玩的是什么吗
And now, you know what's funny?
我天天和别人的钱打交道
Every day, I deal with people's money.
都是数字而已
You know, it's just numbers,
但感觉像是窥探别人的生活
but it's like sneaking through their lives.
我无法想象
I can't imagine that.
你打扫陌生人的房♥子
Well, you go through strangers' houses.
我帮他们理账
I go through their bank accounts.
谁还能
Who else gets to
窥视我们生活的隐私呢
peer into the dark corners of our lives, huh?
不知道
I don't know.
什么叫你不知道
What do you mean you don't know?
这又不复杂
It's not complicated.
谁还能窥视
Who else sneaks around
别人的东西
and looks at other people's stuff?
牙医会查看我们的嘴
Oh, the dentist looks in our mouths.
牙医 没错 这也很私密
Dentist, yeah. That's good. That's intimate.
但你知道谁能看到更私密的东西吗
But you know who else is far more intimate?
医生
The Doctor.
你会去见医生吗
Do you go to the Doctor?
当然 医生很重要
Of course, he's important.
你最近见医生了吗
Have you been to the Doctor recently?
没有
No, not in a while.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表