剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
但总比没有强
But it's better than nothing, I guess.
我...
I mean, I--
我总觉得她很神秘
I always found her so mysterious.
她属于那种
I think she was one of those people
喜欢幻想的人
who lived in her head with her daydreams.
她没什么朋友 也不参加舞会
She didn't have many friends. Didn't go to dances.
我经常鼓励她 她就点点头
I was always encouraging her and she'd nod
但从来不去做
then not much would ever happen.
她开始游历世界后
Then she went off into the world and--
有时就感觉她压根没在这里生活过
well, sometimes it's like she was never even here.
感觉人走后
It's like when people leave you,
有时光凭回忆来怀念并不够
sometimes the memories just aren't enough.
希望能再制♥造♥一些回忆
You wish you could make more of them.
没错
That's right.
太对了
That's absolutely right.
我一直觉得她是个很棒的朋友
I always thought she was a really great friend.
请问洗手间在哪
Where is your restroom?
-走到头就是 -谢谢
- Just down the hall. - Thanks.
我觉得你就是当参议员的料
Yeah, I think you'd be a perfectly suitable senator.
这么帅气 又会扯淡
You're handsome. Good at the BS.
过来 快
Come here, come on.
钱宁参议员怎么样了
How's Senator Channing doing?
竟然还不错
Surprisingly well.
听着 她会和曼蒂发邮件
Listen, she emails with Maddie,
你要找到她的电脑和手♥机♥
so you have to find her computer or cell phone.
-可我怎么找... -快去
- But how am I supposed to-- - Just do it!
好吧
Okay. Fine.
阿伦
Arlen?
下来吗
Are you coming down?
跟"鬼魂"住一起就这样
This is what happens when you live with a ghost.
会开始幻听
You start hearing things.
怎么回事 你在这干嘛
What's going on? What are you doing here?
抱歉 先生 我...
I'm sorry, sir. I'm--I'm--
我是曼蒂的朋友
I'm a friend of Maddie's.
我认识你
I know who you are.
你不能在毕业舞会前就到她屋里来 傻小子
You can't be in her room before the prom, dummy.
过来
Come on in. Come on.
我们得谈谈
We gotta talk.
来
Hey, come on.
坐这
Right here.
你的思想纯洁吗
So are your intentions honorable?
我...
Um, I--
我逗你呢 孩子
I was just pulling your leg, buddy.
当然不纯洁
Of course they're not honorable.
你以为我没年轻过吗
You think I've always been old?
我没这么想
No, I-I don't.
196♥4♥年
196♥4♥--
苏西·卡森 别克·伊莱克特拉
Susie Carson. Buick Electra.
天啊
Oh, man.
我得把那玩意往后调
I had to tilt that sucker back.
什么
I'm sorry?
就那个把手
You know, the-- the handle.
椅子...
The--the chair. The--
车里的椅子
In the car, the seat.
-驾驶座 -没错
- The driver's seat. - That's it. Yes. Yes.
得把那玩意往后调
Had to tilt that sucker back.
-你来干什么 -我...
- So what are you doing here? - I--
我带曼蒂去毕业舞会
I'm taking Maddie to the prom.
我知道
I knew that.
你思想纯洁吗
Are your intentions honorable?
-你喜欢看书吗 -喜欢
- Do you like to read? Yeah? - I do, yeah.
书吧
Well, books are just, you know,
会让你忧伤 会侵蚀你的思想
they'll make you sad, they fill your head and all that.
不一定吧 我个人觉得...
I don't know. I always found, personally, that, um--
别老盯着手♥机♥
You know, don't keep staring at the damn phone!
没人... 有人打电♥话♥来吗
Nobody's ca-- is anybody calling?
没有 好好听我说话
No. Listen to me.
我在听
I'm--I'm listening.
你那旁边放的书
Who wrote that book that is there
是谁写的
in your--in your-- shit.
你肚子旁边的
In your-- in your stomach there?
亨利·米勒 书名是《北回归线》
Henry Miller. It's the "Tropic of Cancer."
好的 读一下
All right. Okay, read it.
-读出来 -是啊
- Out loud? - Yes.
大声
Aloud.
大声读出来
A loud. Loud.
好
Okay.
当我发现她可能永远离去
When I realize that she is gone, perhaps gone forever,
强烈的空虚感扑面而来 心在向下沉
a great void opens up and I feel that I am falling.
说得好 小子
That is dead on, son.
曼蒂走后
When Maddie goes off, when she--
她满世界跑的时候
when she goes out into the world,
强烈的空虚感扑面而来
a great void... will open up for me,
她妈也是
and for her mother.
不好意思
Um, excuse me.
先生
Sir?
干嘛
What? What?
曼蒂想问一下你的手♥机♥密♥码♥
Maddie wants to know the password to your phone.
-曼蒂回来了 -嗯
- Maddie's home? - Yeah.
她在自己房♥间准备毕业舞会呢
Yeah, she's in her room getting ready for prom.
也对
Oh, of course. Of course.
密♥码♥是
Um, the password?
我有老年痴呆 小子
I have dementia, son.
没有密♥码♥
There's no friggin' password.
没密♥码♥
Oh, no password.
好嘞
Good deal.
谢谢
Thanks.
就在我要拿到最后一个美味的炸面圈时
Just as I'm about to reach in and grab the last glazed donut,
乔安娜把我撞开拿走了
Joanna just knocks me out of the way and takes it!
不是吧
You're kidding!
操蛋吧
I know.
我起初想"让给她吧"
And so at first, I think, "Oh, I should let her"--
她说不定活不过这顿午餐了
I mean, she could die by, like, lunchtime.
也对
Right.
-糟了 -凯斯女士
- Oh, shit. - Ms. Keyes!
-嗯 -看看这个
- Yeah? - Take a look at this.
-这是什么 -你不打开
- What--what is it? - You cannot look at it
怎么看
if you do not open it.
这是什么
This. What is this?
-签名 -错
- A signature. - Wrong.
王先生 你知道签名
Mr. Wang, do you know the difference between a signature
-和电子签名的区别吗 -知道 老板
- and an e-signature? - Yes, sir.
很好 很称职
Wonderful! A competent person.
我不是让你去找贾尼斯·麦克德莫特签名吗
Did I not ask you to get Janice McDermott's signature?
-是的 -她签了吗
- Yes-- - And did you get it?
-这是她的签名吗 -不是
- Is that her signature? - No.
不是 那这封文件的收件人怎么能相信
No. So how can we expect the recipient of this document to trust
这的确是贾尼斯·麦克德莫特签的呢
that this was actually signed by Janice McDermott?
信任是这家公♥司♥
Trust is the basis of everything
基本原则
that happens at this institution.
-太棒了 -太好吃了
- That was just great. - That was so good.
谢谢你 玛格丽特
Well, thank you, Margaret.
很高兴见到你
It was lovely meeting you.
感谢你们来看我
Oh, well, thank you for coming.
谢谢你们帮我解闷
It was a nice distraction.
琼森女士
Oh, Mrs. J.
她不了解她女儿
She has no idea who her daughter is.
我们在那待了两个多小时也不知道
After two-plus hours in there, neither do we.
我见到她爸阿伦了
I met her dad, Arlen.
他人怎么样
What was he like?
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表