剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
whatever your name is.
我外甥是个好小伙
My nephew is a really fine young man.
但他不会看人 不像我
But he doesn't know people, not the way I do.
薇薇
Viv.
海勒先生 你吓到我了
Oh, Mr. Heller. You scare me.
我在听播客
I listen to podcast.
我不听了
I finish now.
抱歉 我只是想听听你的意见
Sorry, I just--well, I wanted your opinion.
明白了
Oh, I see.
公事 还是别的事
For business or...something else maybe?
别的事
Something else maybe.
太好了
Oh, wonderful.
还是之前那个女生吗
The same woman as before?
你很喜欢她吧
I can see you like her, this one, yes?
别人觉得她很普通
Mm, people think she's a certain way,
但她有特别之处
but she's got something.
海勒先生 你说得太动人了
Oh, Mr. Heller, you stop my heart.
这条 没错
This one here. Mm, yes.
很高兴交了你这个朋友 萨弗蓉
I'm glad to make a new friend, Saffron.
我也是
Same here.
-回头联♥系♥你 -必须的
- I'll call you later. - Oh, you better.
非常高兴认识你
Hey, it was so nice to meet you.
姨妈 可以走了吗
All right, Auntie, you ready to go?
-嗯 -再见啦
- Yes. - Bye, y'all.
我不是残疾人 吉娜
I am not an invalid, Gina.
-别... -好啦
- Stop-- - Okay, all right.
-爱你们 -爱你
- Love you, guys. - Love you.
你姨妈一点都不喜欢我
Yeah, Auntie does not like me at all.
她不是针对你 她谁都不喜欢
Oh, don't feel special. She doesn't like anybody.
-是吗 -老恶妇一个
- Oh, yeah. - Mean old lady.
她最近心情不好
Yeah, she's just been having a hard time lately.
刚失去她姐
Lost her sister recently,
-也就是我妈 -节哀 帕特里克
- my mom. - I'm so sorry, Patrick.
我很喜欢这首歌♥
Oh, I love this song.
你家呢
So what about your family?
父母呢
Your folks?
没什么好说的
Not much to tell.
就是无趣的农村家庭
You know, pretty boring suburban family.
你和他们亲吗
Yeah, are you close with them?
原来吧
I was once.
我不怎么回去看他们了
I don't really see them much anymore.
有点复杂
Kind of complicated.
家事一直很复杂
Mm, yeah, family is always complicated.
你不觉得
Do you find
大多数的事都挺复杂吗
most things complicated?
一般都是
Usually.
是啊
Yeah.
我觉得吧
Me, I think that
有些事可以很简单
some things can be pretty simple.
怎么了
What?
你不是要说我在想的事吧
Don't say what I think you're about to say.
求你别说
No, please don't.
抱歉
It's just...I--I'm sorry.
现在还不行
I just can't right now.
我之前大部分时间
Listen, I spent the better part of my life
都在拒绝美好的事务
pushing good things away.
我不想再这么过下去了
I don't want to live like that anymore.
你只需放飞自己 学会接受
All you have to do is be open to possibilities.
我...
I am...
愿意成为你的朋友啊
open to the possibility of being your friend.
好吧 我可以接受
Well...no, I can-- I can live with that.
我能接受
I can live with that.
你留下吃个晚饭吧
Hey, how about you stay for dinner?
点个外卖♥♥ 弄简单点 作为朋友吃一顿
We order in, keep it simple... as friends, obviously.
几点了
What time is it?
糟了
Shit.
抱歉 我忘记时间了
I'm sorry, I-I-I lost track of time.
太抱歉了
I'm so sorry.
我得走了 下次再约
I've got to go. I'll see you, um...
周日吧
Sunday.
好的
Yeah.
这里
In here.
抱歉 我来迟了
Oh, so sorry I'm late.
你绝对无法相信发生了什么
Oh, you won't believe what happened.
我家邻居厨房♥发大火了
My neighbor had a massive fire in her kitchen,
真的着火了 她的猫刚生了五个崽
like, a real fire, and her cat just had five kittens,
可她找不到它们了
and she couldn't find them all.
我能怎么办 不帮她找猫崽吗
I mean, what was I gonna do, not help her find the kittens?
我手♥机♥没电了 没能给你打电♥话♥
And my phone had died, and that's why I couldn't call.
总之你怎么样
Anyways, how are you?
你来了就好多了
I am much better now that you're here.
这里好特别啊
Wow, and what a special place this is.
我们得谨慎一点 对吧
Well, as we have to be discreet, right?
当然 我们还有很多工作呢
Of course. We have lots of work to do.
-红酒 -好的
- Wine? - Yes, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以我当时就决定把胆囊切了
And that's when I decided to have my gallbladder removed.
那是帮助消化脂肪的器官
You know, the organ that helps the body digest fat.
我在《奥兹医生》上看过
Yeah, I heard all about it on "Dr. Oz."
但它不是重要器官
It's not a vital organ, though.
我家都有胆囊问题
Runs in my family, these gallbladder issues.
你也没办法
Wow, what else were you gonna do? I mean...
-遗传病 -遗传病 对吧
- It's genetic. - It's genetic, right?
同步了
Jinx.
这真是太棒了
You know, this is--it's really nice.
可以坐下来聊聊天
Just being able to sit and talk.
太少见了
It's rare.
真的很少见 但真正坐下来以后
It's really--it's rare, but, you know, when it happens,
就觉得很特别
it's--it's really special.
当然了
Heh, of course, well...
萨弗蓉
Saffron.
木须肉不好吃吗
Do you not like your moo shu?
我很喜欢
I love it.
纯奥班酒 谢谢
Oban, please. Neat.
你是托莱多
I'm guessing Toledo
或者哥伦布人吧
or Columbus maybe.
应该是俄亥俄州的
But it's Ohio somewhere.
挺近了 圣路易斯
Close, Saint Louis.
瞧 我挺擅长这个的
Ahh, see, I am--I am good at this.
请把她的帐算我头上
Put hers on mine, please.
不必这样
Oh, that's--that's not necessary.
在外漂泊最难的一点是
You know, the hardest thing about being on the road,
做不到热情好客
you feel like you never get to be hospitable.
然后就让自己总感觉少了点什么
And it starts to make you feel like less of a person.
同是天涯沦落人 别客气了
So from one fellow traveler to another, hmm?
谢谢
Well, thanks.
我叫马克斯
I'm Max.
杰拉尔丁
Geraldine.
这是我儿子皮特
So this is my son Peter.
这是斯蒂芬妮
And this is Stephanie.
她是最小的
She's the youngest.
都是好孩子
They look like great kids.
他们太能折腾人了
Oh, they're pains in my friggin' ass.
天啊 但我就是爱他们
But God, I love 'em.
你呢 有孩子吗
So how about you? You got any kids?
我养过一条狗
I had a dog once.
好吧
Oh, well...
我安定不下来
No, I just never settled down.
有几次是有机会的 但总是有事未了
I could have a few times, but something always took me away.
现在太迟了
It's too late now, you know?
我有一天在纽瓦克机场的礼品店
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表