剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
没事
Nothing.
巷上风景俱乐部
这本是我和爱丽丝该有的生活
This totally would have been my life with Alice.
那算你走运 爱丽丝并不存在
Then consider yourself lucky Alice wasn't real.
茱尔斯 也许我们应该从别处
Hey, Jules. Hey, maybe we should just
-找个律师 -不 理查德
- look for a lawyer out here. - No, Richard.
别慌 好吗
No insecurity. Okay?
他们能立刻看出来
They smell it like blood in the water
然后就把你生吞活剥了
and then they eat you alive.
天 我说话跟我妈一样了
Jesus. I sound like my mother.
你好
Hello.
我和理查德来西雅图度周末
Richard and I are in Seattle for the weekend
听说我们这个俱乐部有互惠政策
and I've been told our clubs have reciprocity.
普雷斯科特 东部城市
Ours being the Prescott, back east.
抱歉 巷上风景俱乐部不支持
I am so sorry, the Laneview Club doesn't engage
互惠政策
in reciprocal relationships.
要是我奶奶 朗默女士尚在人世
You know what my Grammy Langmore would say
看到互惠政策已经被淘汰 知道她会怎么说
if she were alive to see reciprocity go the way of the dodo?
"天啊 这个世界是闹哪样啊"
"What, dear Lord, is the world coming to?"
是康涅狄格州的朗默家族吗
Would that be the Connecticut Langmores?
这样有助于你通融一下吗
Would that make it easier for you to do your job?
欢迎
Welcome.
你最近怎么样
So what's going on with you?
还周♥旋♥于史黛西
Still dating Stacey
埃米莉以及阿什丽姐妹之间呢
and Emily and both Ashleys?
-丁克上周来了 -丁克
- Dink was here last week. - Dink?
丁克 丁克
Dink, Dink, Dink!
每次我走进房♥间时
Man, I always wished people would chant my name
都希望有人喊我的名字
when I walked into a room.
他去丹麦了
He's on his way to Denmark.
他要给自己公♥司♥设立一个国际办事处
He's gonna open up some international office for his company.
他做什么 销♥售♥吗
What does he do? Sales?
咨♥询♥也不什么玩意的 管他呢
Consulting or some bullshit. Who cares?
他负责整个办事处
He's gonna be in charge of shit.
-丁克啊 -所以呢
- Dink. - So?
就是...
It's just...
也许我也该做些那样的事
maybe I was supposed to do something like that, you know?
-大事 -那就做啊
- Bigger. - So do it.
-对 -对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我不知道
I don't know.
好了 玩一会儿《刺猬索尼克》游戏吗
All right. Up for a little old-school "Sonic"?
如果你但求一输 就玩
If you're up for losing, then, yeah.
-好啊 -来
- Oh, all right. - Yeah.
话说伊娃有提过我吗
Hey, did Ava ever ask about me?
她提过你鼻子被揍的事
Yeah, she asked about your nose.
-我开玩笑的 -白♥痴♥
- I'm kidding! - Idiot.
开玩笑 老弟
Kidding, bro.
这里到处都是律师
Okay, you can't spit in a place like this
随随便便就能找到一个 我们应该能很快完事
without hitting a lawyer, so we should be able to get out quick.
-对 -需要黄瓜水吗
- Yeah. - Cucumber water?
-不了 -太好了 谢谢
- No. - Oh, lovely. Thank you.
说真的
Okay, seriously.
能不嘚瑟了吗
Can you stop jizzing all over yourself?
不过就是有钱人而已
It's just people with money.
只有有钱人会说 不过就是有钱人而已
Only a rich person would say, "Just people with money."
我不是有钱人
I'm not rich.
-我不再是有钱人了 -我懂
- I'm no longer rich. - I get it.
自以为是个艺术家了
Fancy yourself an artist type person.
我自以为
I fancy myself?
怎么 有钱让你搞不好艺术啊
What, money makes you not as good at art?
-那就是你的问题了 -好了 听着
- That's on you, dude. - Okay, listen.
你不了解这群人 好吗
You don't understand these people, okay?
如果你格格不入 就会被他们嫌弃
If you don't fit the mold, they destroy you.
被他们嫌弃
They destroy you?
你这话像个小女孩儿似的 成熟点
You sound like a teenage girl. Grow up.
你成熟点吧 金钱不是魔法
You grow up. Money isn't magic.
这魔法帮你按时交房♥租
Magical power to pay your rent on time,
车有故障时能让你修车
fix your car when it breaks.
我并不是说用于度日的生活费 好吗
I'm not talking about money for living, okay?
我说的是身家财富
I'm talking about wealth.
-杯垫 -谢谢
- Coaster? - Thank you.
你称之为身家财富
You call it wealth.
我称之为你有我无的捷径
I call it the shortcuts that you got that I didn't.
我不是什么...
I am not some--
我刚开始在车行卖♥♥♥车♥时
Hey, when I started working at the car dealership,
知道我买♥♥给自己的第一件东西是什么吗
you know what the first thing I bought was?
-能让你不再饥肠辘辘的燕麦粥吗 -劳力士表
- Some gruel to quiet your rumbling tummy? - A Rolex.
二手的 所谓古董劳力士
Used--"Vintage," they called it.
表坏了 表针都不动
Thing was busted and the hands didn't even move
我也修不起
and I couldn't afford to fix it.
但我戴上后
But when I wore that thing,
别人看我的眼神就不一样了
people looked at me differently.
我卖♥♥了更多的车
Okay? I sold more cars in that first--
瞧 你恰好证明了我的说法
Okay, see? You're making my point.
让别人来决定是否合适
It's stupid to let other people decide
是很愚蠢的
what is okay and what's not.
-你说得轻巧 -好吧
- That's easy for you to say. - Okay,
我去找个律师
I'm gonna find us a lawyer
你去拿点能喝的东西
and you get us something real to drink.
好的 女士
Will do, m'lady.
-下午好 先生 -下午好
- Afternoon, sir. - Afternoon.
想喝点什么
What are you in the mood for?
有琴酒配的鸡尾酒吗
You have anything with gin?
"警♥察♥的挽歌♥"如何
Might I recommend the Constable's Lament?
琴酒 薄生姜 孜然
Gin, shaved ginger, cumin.
金汤力就好
How about just a gin and tonic?
好的
Yes, sir.
真是太扯了
It's ridiculous, right?
想在白天喝杯酒
I mean, how complicated does it have to be
-怎么就这么难 -是啊
- to do some day drinking? - Oh, yeah, man.
-金汤力就好啦 -没错
- Yeah, just a G-and-T for me. - Exactly.
-是吧 -我叫库尔特·拉德克利夫
- Yeah. - I'm Kurt Radcliffe.
-理查德·詹姆斯 -安妮·詹姆斯是你姐吗
- Richard...James. - Is Anne James your sister?
不是 我从东部过来的
Afraid not. No, I'm visiting from back east.
-你是会员吗 -是啊
- You a member here? - Oh, yeah.
我第一次喝酒就在这个酒吧
I had my first drink right here at this very bar.
我祖父把他最后一口威士忌给我喝了
Yeah. My grampy slipped me the last of his Scotch.
太棒了
That's awesome.
我当时六岁 而他是个傻♥逼♥
Well, I was six. He was an asshole.
开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
-其实没有 -好吧
- Actually, I'm not kidding. - Sure.
他是个傻♥逼♥ 但没办法
He was an asshole, but whatever.
毕竟是家人
Family is family.
你是做什么的
So what do you do?
我原以为陪审团不会帮我们的
And I thought, there's no way this jury's gonna see it our way.
但突然这人进来了
Then all of a sudden, this guy comes in.
我就把他们玩弄于鼓掌之间了
I had them eating out of my hand.
-你找人吗 -对 想找个律师
- You looking for someone? - Yeah, a lawyer.
那你来对地方了
You've certainly come to the right place.
就找找...
Just look for somebody..
谁觉得自己时薪价值七百块的就行
Who thinks their opinion is worth $700 an hour.
很懂事嘛
Well, you clearly know what you're doing.
介意我抽烟吗
You mind if I smoke?
那你得给我一根
Only if you don't share.
这里可以抽烟吗
Can we smoke in here?
不能 但这会让他们很蛋疼
No. But it really pisses them off.
你要离婚
So you're getting a divorce.
年轻女人找律师一般都是离婚
Young woman looking for a lawyer.
不 我几年前就离了
Oh, no, my marriage split up a couple years ago.
我离了两次
Yeah, I did that dance twice myself.
两个前夫
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表