剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
但你不姓坎贝尔 对吧
Not Campbell, though, right?
有太多问题 答案却寥寥无几
So many questions, so few answers,
你还觉得我很神秘
and you thought I was hard to get to know.
这一切很难以置信吧
Isn't it all so incredible?
我认为是这样
Well, I think so.
这是对我们信念与人性的
An exhilarating affirmation
肯定 令人激动
of both our faith and our common humanity.
言归正传
Well, time to get down to the business at hand.
如果在场各位谁有理由
If anyone present knows a reason
反对萨弗蓉和帕特里克结为合法夫妻
why Saffron and Patrick may not lawfully marry,
必须现在就提出来 否则就永远保持沉默
they must declare it now or forever hold their peace.
萨弗蓉·凯斯 你愿意
Will you, saffron Keyes,
接受帕特里克·坎贝尔
give yourself to this man, Patrick Campbell,
成为他的妻子
to be his wife,
爱他 安慰他 尊重并保护他
to love and comfort him, honor and protect him,
直到死亡将你们分离吗
so long as you both shall live?
我愿意
I will.
帕特里克·坎贝尔 你愿意
And will you, Patrick Campbell,
接受萨弗蓉·凯斯
give yourself to this woman, Saffron Keyes,
成为她的丈夫
to be her husband,
爱她 安慰她 尊重并保护她
to love and comfort her, to honor and protect her,
直到死亡将你俩分离吗
so long as you both shall live?
-我当然愿意 -好极了
- I surely will. - Wonderful.
以华盛顿州赋予我的权利
And so, by the power vested in me by the State of Washington,
我现在宣布你们结为合法夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
-伏特加加冰 -感谢前来
- Vodka rocks. - Thank you so much for coming.
我还没来及说你今天看起来美极了
I think I forgot to tell you how beautiful you look today.
真的
Truly.
十分感谢你来参加婚礼
Thank you so much for being here.
感谢前来
Thank you for coming.
我想我忘了问你
And I think I forgot to ask you
你之前有没有结过婚
if you were married...
除了和我之外是否和别人
to someone other than me that is.
-恭喜 -谢谢前来
- Congratulations. - Thank you so much for being here.
有意思
Interesting.
阿姨
Auntie!
太感谢你能来见证这个特别的日子
Oh, thank you so much for being here on our special day.
你太夸张了
Laying it on thick, aren't you?
医生想让我演得真一些
Well, the Doctor expects me to put on a good show.
他也想让你给出一些蠢蛋的名字 对不
He also likes you to pick out stupid-ass names too, huh?
阿姨 多么特别的
Auntie, what a special--
没空扯淡
Spare me.
那孩子呢
What about kids?
你好 谢谢你前来
Hello, thank you so much for being here.
我没说过我结过婚
I didn't say I was married.
你也没说你没结过
Didn't say you weren't.
这就吵上了
Squabbling already?
你知道 我所有的侄子侄女中
You know, of all my nieces and nephews,
萨弗蓉是我最喜欢的一个
Saffron was always my favorite.
亲爱的 这是我叔叔 阿尔伯特
Honey, this is my uncle, Albert.
听说了你很多事 很高兴您来参加
Heard a lot about you. We're glad you could make it.
好好待她
Treat her well.
否则你得对付我
Or else you'll have to answer to me,
那绝不是你想要的
and that's not something you want on your calendar.
我想我能对付你 阿尔伯特叔叔
Oh, well, I think I can handle you, Uncle Albert.
选得好 我喜欢这人
Good choice. I like him.
等下舞池见
Well, I'll see you on the dance floor.
好的 等下见
Yes, you will.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
-谢谢 -谢谢前来
- Appreciate it. - Thank you for coming.
-很漂亮 -吉娜
- It was beautiful though. - Uh, Gina.
-那是... -放钱的房♥间出现不速之客
- It was-- - There's a bogey in the money room.
你老朋友回来了
Your old friend is back.
-知道了 -还好吗
- Copy that. - You good?
我得去看看
I gotta check on something.
我向来不喜欢婚礼
I always hated weddings.
不喜欢灰姑娘和白马王子的故事
Not the Cinderella/ Prince Charming type?
是的
Exactly.
不过我挺喜欢小鸟
I always liked those little birds
帮着洗衣服
that helped with the laundry though.
过来
Hey, come here.
抱歉我之前表现得有点怪
Sorry I was weird before.
我只是 不知道我们会怎样
I just...don't know what we're doing,
我是说 我不想让你和你男朋友
and I mean, I don't wanna get you in trouble
陷入麻烦
with your boyfriend.
我不想你阿姨来找你的麻烦
Well, I don't wanna get you in trouble with your Auntie.
不会 她没事
No, she's harmless.
你确定吗
Sure about that?
我确定
I am sure about that.
吉娜 发生了什么
Gina, what's going on?
-吉娜 你那着火了 -我的天
- Gina, you have a fire. - Oh, my God!
这是你艺术品的一部分吗
Oh, shit, is this part of your art?
-不是 天啊 -保住钱
- Uh, no, shit! - Secure the money!
快去拿点什么 快去
Go get something, quick. Just get something!
-天啊 -糟了
- Jesus! - Oh, shit.
-好了 冷静 -冷静
-Okay, hold on, hold on! - Hold on?
吉娜 我什么都看不见了 快救火
Gina, I can't see anything. Do something about this fire.
吉娜 你在哪
Gina, where are you?
她去拿手提箱了
She's headed for the briefcase.
你究竟去哪了
Where the hell'd you go?
我来了 我来了 小心
I got it, I got it! Look out!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊 你把这都毁了 都毁了
Oh, my God, you're ruining it! You're ruining it!
火灭了 好了
It's out, it's done.
我们没事
We're okay.
公文包呢
Where's the briefcase?
太抱歉了 刚才
I'm really sorry. It was just--it was...
着火了
it was on fire.
这样也挺好
Hey--hey, maybe it's cool like this.
也许帕特里克和萨弗蓉是
I mean, maybe Patrick and Saffron are...
水象星座
water signs.
不 你毁了它
No. You ruined it. It's ruined.
我能怎么说呢 我还是小女孩时
What can I say? Ever since I was a little girl,
就一直在幻想
I always dreamed about it.
传统婚礼
A traditional wedding.
你只能结一次婚
Well, you only get married once.
祝好运
Knock on wood.
你对你的妹夫有什么看法
Oh, so what do you think of your new brother-in-law?
我们还在互相了解
We're still getting to know each other.
失陪
Excuse me.
我知道你的感觉 在我家
I know how you feel. In my family,
我们叫他们强盗 而非亲家
we call them the out-laws, not the in-laws.
是啊
Right. Yeah.
你有空吗
You got a sec?
嗯 怎么了
Yeah, sure. What is it?
借一步说话
Not here. Come on.
别碰它
Okay-- No, don't to--
-别碰它 -我只是想帮你搬
- Just don't touch it! - All right, I just wanna help you get it to the--
你真的要把这个扔了吗
Okay, are you sure that you have to throw this out?
-也许我们可以 -我不想再说了
- I mean, maybe we can-- - I don't want to talk about it!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
所以毁了你的艺术品
So what-- so does destroying your art--
就说明我配不上跟你在一起了吗
What, does it like disqualify me from being with you again?
我很享受我们的午餐
I liked our lunch...
以及之后的事情
And our after lunch a lot.
我只是无法相信自己现在的感觉
I'm just really not in a place to trust my feelings right now.
什么意思
What does that mean?
就是说所有人都戴上了假面
That means no one ever seems to be who they say they are.
所有人都在隐藏自己
Everyone is hiding something
或者掩盖真正的自己
or pretending to be something they're not.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表