要回家了
We're going home.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, my bruddahs.
谢什么 救了你的命吗
What, for saving your life, you mean?
不是 谢谢你毁了我的生意
No, for destroying my business.
你说什么呢 谁毁了你的生意
What are you talking about? Destroying your business?
你的飞机好好的呢 你看
Thing's in perfect working condition. Look at that.
是的 但是我想接下来的三个月里
Yeah, but nobody's gonna want to eat fish
都没人想吃鱼了
for the next three months.
但是从好的方面看
But on the bright side, it allows me
这也让我更专心于这个事业
to concentrate on this.
卡玛科纳双体船趣味游
这是什么
Huh, what is that?
"双体船趣味游"
"Fun Kine Catamaran Tours--"
这肯定...肯定是件好事
Def... that's definitely on the bright side.
替我打个广♥告♥ 执法人员八折优♥惠♥
Spread the word-- 20% off for law enforcement.
帮我宣传宣传
Let everybody know.
好吧 哥们
All right, buddy.
好的
All right.
詹姆斯·邦德 我的天
James Bond, my ass.
-造型很接近了 -是啊
- That was close. - Yeah.
说到接近
Well, speaking of close.
科诺 离你结婚还剩五分钟
Kono, you, uh, you're getting married in five minutes.
-我们该走了吗 -我想是的
- Should we go? - I think we probably should.
看来你已经准备好了
You look ready.
想我了吗
Miss me?
当然
Yes.
你们终于来了 兄弟
Glad you made it, man.
你看上去棒极了
You look great.
-谢谢你 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我们的主角在哪里
Where's the guest of honor?
伙计们
Guys...
别问了
Don't ask.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
快过去吧
Now go.
你们有还一辈子的时间可以甜蜜呢
You got the rest of your life to do that.
-慢慢来 -好吧
- Pace yourself. - Hey, all right.
新郎
The groom.
好吧
All right.
你去哪了
Where were you?
我在忙着拯救世界 老婆
I was out saving the world, woman.
你今早出去的时候忘记扔垃圾了
Oh, you forgot to take the garbage out this morning.
我只是提醒你
I'm just tellin' you...
我有全场最漂亮的女伴
Got the prettiest date here.
我等不及要结婚了
I can't wait to get married.
永远不许再提这个话题 坐下吧
Don't ever say that ever again. Sit down.
我很想你
Missed you.
我也很想你
I missed you, too.
你真的很美
You look beautiful.
谢谢
Mahalo.
我要过去坐下了
I'm gonna go sit down.
好的
Okay.
戒指在你那里吗
Hey, you got the rings, right?
你忘记带了吗
You forgot 'em?
不 不
No. No.
我把它们忘在车里了
I left them in the car.
好吧 你今天应该不需要考虑
Okay. It's not like you had anything else
除此之外的东西吧
to think about today, right?
没错 抱歉
Right, sorry.
我马上就回来
I'll be back.
好的 我在这等你
Okay. I'm not going anywhere.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我是来道歉的
Came to apologize.
我对于亚当的怀疑是错的
I was wrong about Adam.
我从来没有想过要伤害你 阿成
I never meant to hurt you, Chin.
把所有的都抛开 我们依然是一家人
Everything aside, we're still family.
真的吗 你就是这么对待家人的吗
Really? This is how you treat family?
你会拿枪指着家人
You stick a gun in their face?
还试图把他们送进监狱吗
You try and send them to jail?
那是我唯一能够摆脱考夫林
It was the only way that I could get to Coughlin,
让你摆脱内务部的方法
get IA off your back.
现在是你该回报我的时候了
And now I need you to repay the debt.
回报你
Repay the debt?
你已经完了 加百列
You're done, Gabriel.
我们知道是你杀了考夫林和赛斯·哈弩
We got you killing Coughlin and now Seth Ha'anu.
你是绝对逃不出这座岛的
There's no way you're getting off the island.
我已经改变主意了
I've changed my mind.
我不打算离开了
No longer planning on leaving.
你知道我是做什么的 而且我很擅长
You know what I do and that I'm good at it.
用不了多久
It's only a matter of time
你和你的朋友们还会来挡我的路
before you and your friends get in my way again.
所以我现在来和你做一笔交易
So I've come to offer you a deal.
是吗
Really?
我赚的所有钱 你都可以分一半
Everything that I make, you get half.
五五分账
Fifty-fifty.
作为回报 你不要来干涉我的事情
In exchange, you just stay out of my way.
这不是交易 这是贿赂
That's not a deal, that's a bribe.
在你拒绝之前
Before you say no...
仔细想想
think about it.
所有人都认为你是个坏警♥察♥
Everyone looks at you like you're a dirty cop.
所有人 甚至你的朋友们
Everyone. Even your friends.
你不了解我的朋友
You don't know my friends.
我不了解吗
Oh, I don't?
当他们都在想方设法把威廉姆斯探长
While they were getting Detective Williams
从哥伦比亚的监狱里救出来的时候
out of jail in Colombia...
我是唯一一个在帮你的人
I was the only one helping you.
你对他们来说不是家人 阿成
You're not family to them, Chin.
在你内心里 你知道这是真的
Deep down, you know that's true.
你的工作总有个期限
Your job has an expiration date.
你所做的
What you do,
你的生命 也总有尽时
you can only stay above ground for so long.
你知道我是对的
You know I'm right.
所以为什么不赚些钱...
So why not cash in...
让你那可悲的人生有点价值呢
and make something of your pathetic life?
一旦你把枪收起来 我就逮捕你
As soon as you put the gun away, I'm gonna arrest you.
在我为你做了那么多之后
After everything I've done...
我甚至得不到一句谢谢
...not even a thank you.
我真的对你很失望 阿成
I'm really disappointed in you, Chin.
转过去
Turn around.
你现在已经变成这样了吗
This is who you are now, huh?
你要从背后开枪杀死一个人
You're gonna shoot a man in the back.
反正你也不是我杀的第一个凯利
Wouldn't be the first Kelly I've killed.
那你最好赶快开枪
Well, then you better take the shot,
因为如果你不杀了我 我一定会尽我所能
because if you don't, there's nothing that's gonna stop me
找到你 然后逮捕你
from finding you and putting you down.
那么我想 我必须要这么做了
Then I guess I gotta do what I gotta do.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表