喂
Hello?
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
伙计
Oh, man.
你的脸是怎么了
What happened to your face?
伙计 你半边头发都烧光了
Dude, somebody barbecued the side of your head.
你看起来像个疯子
You look crazy.
就是你 就是今晚 金钱帮
天呐 这我该怎么解释
Geez, how am I gonna explain this?
米奇 这一身太适合你了
Oh, Mickey, that outfit is so you.
很高兴看到
Glad to see you're finally
你终于能够驾驭你的那对豪♥乳♥了 兄弟
reigning in those man-boobs, bro.
你们肯定明白这意味着什么的 对吧
You know what this means, though, right?
昨晚我肯定爽翻了
I hooked up last night.
那个幸运的女孩现在在哪呢
So where's the lucky girl?
她要是跟穿成这样的你搞了
Well, if she hooked up with you looking like that,
她可能心理不太正常
she's probably in therapy.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
去去去
Get away, get away.
昨晚一定是爽爆了
Last night must have been epic.
就是你 就是今晚 金钱帮
我什么都不记得了
I don't remember anything.
没错 1710房♥间
Hi. Yeah, Room 1710.
黑咖啡
Coffee, black.
两壶
Two pots.
没错
Yeah.
尽快
As fast as you can.
谢了
Thanks.
伙计 我得先洗个澡
Man, I got first dibs on the shower.
你终于要洗澡了吗
You're finally gonna take a shower?
那这趟旅行有人还真是成长不少啊
I think we've seen some serious personal growth on this trip.
咬我啊
Eat me.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我看看有没有拍些好照片
I'm seeing if we took any cool pics.
那可是影像证据 伙计
That's photographic evidence, dude.
你得赶紧都删了
You got to erase that stuff right away.
伙计们
Guys!
伙计们 快进来
Guys, get in here!
她是谁
Who is she?
看着我♥干♥什么
Why are you looking at me?
我不知道她是谁
I don't know who she is.
仔细想 仔细想
Well, think, think.
我的前半生可都没见过她
I've never seen her before in my life.
你怎么知道没有
How do you know?
你连昨晚发生了什么都不记得
You don't even remember what happened last night.
我要是杀了个姑娘 那还是会记得的
Well, I think I would remember killing the girl.
那我肯定会记得的 杰克
I think I'd remember that, Jake.
我也肯定会记得的
I-I'd remember that, too.
算了
Oh, you know what?
翻翻她口袋 看看有没有身份证
Check her pockets, and let's see if she's got I.D.
我才不要碰她
I'm not touching her.
等一下
Or wait a second.
我们怎么知道她到底死了没
How do we even know she's dead?
不 米奇 她只是睡着了 是吗
No, Mickey, she's sleeping, okay?
她天生头上就有个洞
She was born with the hole in her head.
简直疯了
This is... this is insane.
我们得马上报♥警♥
We need to call the cops right now.
然后怎么跟他们说
Oh, and tell them what?
"伙计们 我们房♥间里碰巧有个死了的姑娘
"Oh, guys, can you come pick up this dead girl
你们能来接一下吗"
that happens to be in our room?"
他们会觉得是我们干的
They're gonna think we did it
或者脱不了干系
or had something to do with it.
客房♥服务
Room service.
我们得去应门
We have to answer it.
不要 不不不
Don't. No, no, no.
他会把东西放在门口的
He'll just leave it at the door.
伙计 他们有门卡的
Dude, they have a key.
我们要是不应声 他们自己会进来的
If we don't answer, they're gonna let themselves in.
你好 美好的早晨
Aloha. Beautiful morning.
您点的新鲜咖啡
I have that fresh coffee you ordered.
很好 我自己拿进去
Great. I'll take it.
我可以给您送进去摆好的
I can set it up for you.
不不不 我自己来 不用你了
No, no, no, I got it. It's not necessary.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
多谢 兄弟
Aloha and shaka, brutha.
咖啡喝得爽么
You got everything you need, huh?
是不是还得配个点心
Maybe you'd like a pastry with that?
别这样 伙计
Come on, come on, man.
我早上不喝咖啡脑袋没法转
I-I can't think without my morning coffee.
你知道的
You know that.
那就快点转好吗
Well, pound it.
我们有大♥麻♥烦呢
We got a serious problem here.
她知道了 她知道了
Oh, no, she knows, she knows.
她怎么知道的
How does she know?
因为她什么都知道 伙计
Because she knows everything, man.
转到语♥音♥信箱
Send it to voice mail.
不 不能那样
No, I can't do that.
不然她真的会知道出事了
Then she's really gonna know something's wrong.
确实出事了
Something is wrong.
我们冰啤酒的浴缸里飘着个女尸呢
There's a dead chick floating in our freaking beer cooler.
好样的
Good boy.
好了 好了
All right, all right, all right, all right.
我们怎么做
What's the plan?
明白理念吗 伙计
Got the concept, brutha?
明白 那理念还是我告诉你的呢
Yeah, I pitched you the concept.
我知道 但我升华了它
I know, but I refined it.
"卡玛科纳亲口保证
"Kamekona's personal guarantee.
十五分钟送到 超时免费"
15-minute delivery, or your grinds are free."
三十分钟更合理一点
I think 30 minutes makes more sense.
况且 这个时间算是行业标准
Plus, it's the industry standard.
三十分钟谁都能送到
Everybody does 30 minutes.
但如果我们想在市场竞争中立足
But if we want to survive in this competitive market,
就得一鸣惊人
we got to make a splash.
所以你快点骑
So ride like the wind,
因为你只剩十四分钟了
'cause you've got 14 minutes.
你不是说十五分钟吗
You said 15.
你浪费了六十秒跟我争论我的经营策略
You wasted 60 seconds arguing my business strategy.
别忘了公♥司♥政策
And remember the company policy.
要是那些姑娘们没有及时拿到外卖♥♥
If those grinds don't get delivered on time,
这钱就得你来付
proceeds come straight out of your pocket.
不是吧
Seriously?
你说过你想当公♥司♥高层
You said you wanted to move up the corporate ladder,
我是在给你机会
I'm giving you your shot.
知道地点吗
You know where you're going?
我知道
Yeah, I got it.
小娜 去马克洛街42352号♥
Cortana, how long will it take me
需要多久
to get to 42352 Makaloa Street?
前往马克洛街42352号♥
It'll take about 12 minutes
大概需要十二分钟
to drive to 42352 Makaloa Street.
距离大约9.6公里
It's about six miles away.
你和你这小女朋友啊
You and your girlfriend.
你们最好都快点
You better hurry.
小娜 来点骑车音乐
Cortana, a little driving music, please.
这是你的行车播放列表
Here's your driving playlist.
回见 老爹
See you later, pops.
什么
What?
"老爹"
"Pops."
前方140米左转
Turn left 150 yards ahead.
不 不 我不进去
No! No, I'm not getting in!
不 住手
No! Stop!
求你住手
Please stop!
放开我
Let go of me!
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表