just didn't want to feel that way anymore.
-你懂吗 -差不多吧
- You know? - I guess.
但是这并不意味着
But that does not mean that I am not
回到这里我不觉得开心
happy and grateful that I am here,
所以谢谢你 好搭档
so thank you, partner.
你为了不让我进监狱
You're the one who was ready to go to jail
不惜做好身陷囹圄的准备
to keep me out of it.
我应该谢谢你
I should be thanking you.
这是家人该做的 不是吗
That's what family does, right?
是啊
Yeah.
丹诺
Danno.
说到家人... 我看起来如何
Speaking of which... How do I look?
-挺好的 -谢谢
- You look great. - Thanks.
丹诺
Danno.
丹诺
Danno.
我好想你
I missed you.
告诉过你我会回来的
I told you I was coming home.
终于大功告成了
We earned our Trident today.
万岁
Hooyah.
史蒂夫 我知道在我被隔离的时候
Steve, I know you were surveilling me
你监视了我
while I was in quarantine.
我也不是怪你 但是...
And I can't say I blame you, but...
你不能再怀疑我了
this suspicion has to stop.
我需要你信任我
I need you to trust me.
好吧 你得给我个理由 乔
All right. Just give me a reason, Joe.
你也得给我这个机会呀
Well, I will, if you give me a chance.
好吧
All right.
谢谢你
Good. I appreciate that.
我还是得谢谢你的线人
You know, I'd, uh... I'd still like to thank your contact.
给你关于炼油厂的机密情报的那个人
I mean, whoever gave you that classified intel
真的是置自己于危险之中
on the refinery really put themself on the line.
是谁欠你这么多 乔
Who owes you, Joe?
这个人不是欠我的 史蒂夫 是欠你
It's not who owed me, Steve, it's who owes you.
是你的母亲
It was your mother.
这就是我没和丹尼一起被捕的原因
That the real reason I wasn't arrested with Danny?
是的
Yes.
考夫林警探
不客气
You're welcome.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表