好棒噢
This is so awesome.
-看看这里 -我能看到整片大海呢
- Check this place out. - I can see the whole ocean.
行李放这里就行了
Oh, um, here's fine.
这得有三个标准间那么大
It's like three regular rooms put together.
真棒啊 快看 这里还有零食呢
Cool! Look at all these snacks.
瞧瞧这景色
Look at this view.
-我要睡这张床 -多谢
- I call this bed. - Thanks.
布莱恩 这房♥间真棒
Bryan, it's amazing.
这趟旅行拖了这么久才成行
Well, this trip's been a long time coming.
我们当然要享受最好的
Figured I'd go big.
妈妈 我能不能吃这些软糖豆
Mom, can I have these jelly beans?
妹妹吃糖的话
If she gets jelly beans,
我不如就看一集《热浴盆时光机2》吧
then I'm watching Hot Tub Time Machine 2.
《热浴盆时光机2》 美国限制级喜剧
等等 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
谁也别看电视 别吃零食
Nobody's gonna watch or eat anything.
我们全家到夏威夷是想好好度假的
We came to Hawaii for a nice family vacation,
可不是宅在酒店房♥间里
not to sit in a hotel room,
吃糖看电视的
binging on candy and pay-per-view.
他们就是坐一整天飞机坐累了
They're just restless from being on planes all day.
那不如这样吧
Okay, look, tell you what.
你带孩子们到楼下的游泳池边吃个午餐
Why don't you take them down to the pool for some lunch?
我来收拾东西 给你们拿泳衣
I'll unpack everything, bring down the suits.
一起去游泳 好不好
We all go for a swim? Yeah?
-好 -真乖
- Yeah. - All right.
快点 快点
Whoa, come on, come on, come on.
-我们下楼去 -终于可以游泳了
- Let's go, let's go. - Yeah, finally.
你真是年度最佳爸爸
You're a lock for dad of the year.
-快去吧 -多谢了 爸
- Get out of here. - Gee, thanks, Dad.
-你最好了 -我们去拿毛巾吧
- You're the best. - Yeah, let's get some towels. Oh, my God.
忘记拿什么了
What did you forget?
-我杀了你 谁让你这么干的 -对不起
- Kill you! Why you did that? - I'm sorry!
-你真以为自己是老板啊 -我是为你好
- What makes you the boss?! - I love you!
都说对不起了 我是为你好
I'm sorry! I l... No! I love you!
对不起 行了吧
I'm sorry!
-王八蛋 -你才是
- You son of a gun. - No!
喂喂喂 你们干吗呢
Hey, hey, hey! What the hell's going on here?
你来的正是时候
Thank God you're here.
快去给我堂弟讲讲道理
You got to talk some sense into my cousin.
你们干吗呢
What are you doing?
弗利帕想拉我一起参加虾王争霸赛
Flippa decided to enter us into Shrimpapalooza.
那是什么玩意儿
Is that a real thing?
如假包换
Oh-oh, it's legit.
就是鲜虾烹饪大赛
It's this shrimp cook-off
一个美食博客发起的活动
that was started by one of the food blogs.
要是赢了 我们在大众点评上的评分会暴涨
We win that, our Yelp rating will explode.
美国最大点评网站
听着不错呀
Well, that's great.
一定会对你们的生意有好处的
It sounds like it would be great for business, no?
话是没错 可他还忘了一件事儿没说
Yeah, except the part he forgot to mention.
我们的参赛对手是乔伊
We're competing against Choy.
你说的是那个山姆·乔伊吗
Sam Choy?
那个明星大厨
The Sam Choy, celebrity chef?
没错 就是他 夏威夷美食教父
And godfather of Hawaiian cuisine.
要是败给了他
And when we lose to him,
我们这招牌就没了 生意也没了
it's gonna kill our rep and my business.
那也是输给夏威夷食神啊
Listen to me, you're losing to a local culinary legend,
没什么丢人的
there's no shame in that.
哥们 你仔细读读那块牌子
Bruddah, read the sign.
卡玛科纳虾车
岛上最好吃的虾
到时候谁还会来吃第二好吃的鲜虾
No one's gonna eat second best shrimp.
我要宰了你
Ugh, I'm gonna kill you.
你宰了堂弟就能解决问题吗
Is that gonna solve... gonna solve anything?
我知道不能
It won't.
但是至少心里舒服点儿
But it gonna feel real good.
我认识个人 也许能帮到你们
Listen, I might know somebody who can help.
你能不能向我保证 我给那人打电♥话♥时候
But do you think you can refrain
你不会冲上去杀了弗利帕
from murdering Flippa while I make a call?
好吧
Yeah.
那我能揍他两拳吗
Can I mess him up just a little bit?
-不能 -不能
- No. - No!
让开
Clear a path.
别挡道
Get out of the way.
别挡道
Get out of the way!
受害人名叫布莱恩·华♥莱♥士♥
Vic's name is Bryan Wallace.
刚从密歇根的大急流城来到夏威夷
Just got here from Grand Rapids, Michigan.
他入住酒店十五分钟以后
15 minutes after he checks in the hotel,
就有人朝他近距离开了一枪
gets shot at point-blank range.
有目击证人吗
Any witnesses?
还没找到
No, not yet.
他中枪的时候他家人都在泳池边
His family was at the pool when the whole thing happened.
目前看来 似乎是一起抢劫案
From what we can make of it, it just looks like a robbery.
据他妻子所说
Well, according to the wife,
丢失的只有丈夫的随身手提箱
the only suitcase that's missing is the husband's carry-on.
-那里面装了什么 -她不知道
- What was in it? - She doesn't know.
她说那个箱子不是她整理的
She says it's the only bag she didn't pack herself.
这么说 凶手对其他的值钱物品不闻不问
Okay, so our shooter ignores all these valuables,
冲进来拿走自己想要的 然后就走了
grabs what he came for, and then just takes off.
很显然 他是冲着受害人的随身物品来的
Clearly, he was after something that our victim brought with him,
不惜杀人也要拿到手
and he was willing to kill for it.
问题是 究竟是什么东西
The question is-- what?
我们正在询问所有在枪击案发生时
We've been taking statements
待在大厅或在大厅附近的人
from anyone who was in or around the lobby
威基基 瓦纳利酒店
威基基 瓦纳利酒店
看看他们都知道些什么
at the time of the shooting.
目前为止没人有想起可疑的人
So far, no one recalls seeing anyone suspicious.
那监控录像呢
Okay, what about security cameras?
我已派了最可靠的人去看录像带了
Got my best guy poring through the footage as we speak.
很好
Great.
凯警官
Officer Kai,
回归老本行了嘛
back in the saddle.
我告诉基恩我以前在万豪国际酒店就是干这个的
I told Gene here I used to work this gig over at the Marriott.
于是他就特别好心地让我来接管了
He was kind enough to let me take the wheel.
你一点都没生疏嘛[你很帅嘛]
Well, you still got the touch, I see.
当然了
Indeed, I do.
和你说实话吧
But, full disclosure,
你我之间已经没机会了
your window of opportunity has finally closed.
我已经恋爱三个星期了
I've been in an exclusive relationship for three weeks.
是吗
Really?
哪个姑娘这么幸运啊
Hmm, well, who's the lucky girl?
她叫布兰达
Her name is Brenda.
我和她在KTV认识的
Met her at a karaoke bar.
我用一首《爱是战场》把她征服了
My rendition of "Love Is a Battlefield" closed the deal.
这歌♥选的够猛
Bold choice.
高音都唱上去了吧
I'm sure you hit those high notes.
你看这行李箱
Check out this suitcase.
没错 和丢失的行李箱一模一样
Yeah, that matches the description of our stolen bag.
-能放大一下托运标签吗 -当然
- Can you punch in on those tags? - Sure.
从杰拉德·福特机场起飞的27号♥航♥班♥
Flight 27 out of Gerald Ford.
和受害者是一个航♥班♥
That's the same flight our victim flew in on.
那他就是凶手
Then that's our shooter.
但我们还是得弄清楚他的身份
Yeah, we still need to I.D. Him.
能调出这个人所有的画面吗
Can you pull every angle we have on this guy?
没问题 姐妹
You got it, sistah.
五零特遣队总部
五零特遣队总部
我刚从医院得知
Just heard from the hospital.
子弹离华♥莱♥士♥的心脏就几厘米远
The bullet's lodged inches away from Wallace's heart.
他目前还在手术 形势不乐观
He's in surgery now, but it's pretty much touch and go.
希望他能熬过这一劫
Well, let's hope he pulls through.
我从运输局那要到了失窃包裹的X光检测
So I had TSA send over the X-ray of our stolen bag.
包裹是正好在
It was scanned right before
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表