不 不 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,
不要 不要
no, no, no.
救命
Help!
杜克 什么情况
Duke, what do you got?
护林员今早在森林里
Park ranger here noticed some suspicious activity
发现了可疑行迹
on the property this morning,
然后发现了他们三个
discovered these three.
他们是谁
Who are they?
克利夫兰的三个会计师
Three CPAs from Cleveland.
声称他们来此度假
Claim they're here on vacation.
那他们来这里做什么
Yeah, what are they doing all the way out here?
你自己看
Take a look.
她是谁
Who is she?
不清楚
No idea.
他们怎么说
What are they saying?
没说什么
Not much.
我觉得你们应该能让他们开口
Figured you guys could get them to talk.
乐意效劳
Yeah, be our pleasure.
你还好吗 杰瑞
You okay, Jerry?
不 不好 吓死我了
No, I'm not okay. I'm pretty freaked out right now.
放松 告诉我们出了什么事
All right, just relax and tell us what happened.
我在等红灯 我看见一个疯男人停了车
So I'm at this light, and I see this crazy guy pull up,
抓住一个街边的女孩 扔进了车里
grab a girl off the street, shove her in his car.
我不能袖手旁观
I had to do something,
所以我跟着他走了几个街区
so I tail him for a couple blocks,
大概跟丢了一分钟
lose him for about a minute,
然后我一转弯 就突然发现了这个
then, boom, I round the corner, and I find this.
你不是说这男人绑♥架♥了女孩吗
I thought you said the guy abducted the girl.
是啊 确实如此
Yeah, that's right.
那她在哪儿
So where is she?
你知道我认识五零特遣队之前
You know how many dead bodies I saw
见过几具尸体吗
before I started hanging out with Five-0?
一个都没有
That would be none.
无
Nada.
零个
Zero.
还不止如此
And the fun doesn't stop there.
别忘了
I mean, let's not forget
我还被指控抢劫 被绑♥架♥
being accused of robbery, being abducted,
一辈子的心血被偷
having my life's work stolen,
对了 还有个中国间谍
and, oh, yeah, then there's that Chinese spy
闯进我家想了结我
who broke into my house and tried to off me.
我们很感谢你对我们的帮助 小杰
Yeah, we appreciate everything you've done for us, Jer.
我怎么没感受到
So where's the love?
鲜花和掌声呢
The aloha?
能给我个警徽就更棒了
A badge would be nice.
好吧 火奴鲁鲁警局已经搜索了现场
All right, so, uh, HPD canvassed the area.
没有发现女孩
No sign of the girl.
我不明白
I don't get it.
如果是正当防卫 她为什么要逃跑
If it was self-defense, why would she run?
也许这是逃跑的原因
Well, this might be why.
这是我们的被害人威廉姆·马洛 三十岁
Here's our vic, William Malo, 30.
本地人
He's local.
火奴鲁鲁警局去年多次接到家暴报♥警♥
HPD responded to multiple domestic disputes at his house
到他家调解 但没有起诉
in the last year, but no charges were filed.
好吧 也许这次就是丈夫妻子之间的
Okay, so maybe it's a husband-and-wife thing
矛盾升级了
that went to the next level.
我也是这么想的
That's what I'm thinking.
这位就是他的妻子
So this is his wife.
杰瑞 你看到的是这个女人吗
Is that the woman you saw, Jerry?
不 不是她
No, that's not her.
如果她不是妻子 那她是谁
Well, if she's not the wife, then who is she?
我不知道她是谁
I don't know who she is,
而且我也不知道她是怎么进到那个浴缸里的
and I don't know how she got in that tub.
但是我很肯定我们没有杀死她
But I do know we didn't kill her.
现在你又知道自己没杀人了 是吗
Oh, you do know that, do you?
因为你刚刚告诉了我关于昨晚的事情
'Cause you just told me you don't remember anything
你什么都不记得了
from last night.
是的 是的 没错 但是...
Well, yeah, th-that's true, but...
但是什么
But-but-but what?
好吧 也许我是那么说过
All right, well, maybe I did say that.
所以你的意思是你有可能杀了这个女孩吗
So you're saying it's possible you did kill that girl.
不 听我说...
No, look...
我不知道 好吗
I don't know, okay?
我真的不知道
I just don't know.
我们只是来享受一个男生周末的 好吗
We came over here for a boys' weekend, all right?
你得相信我 老兄 我们都是好人
You got to believe me, man, we're good guys.
"好人"吗
"Good guys"?
好人 你们是一伙年近四十的已婚男人
Good guys? You're a bunch of married, 40-year-old guys
在春假的时候专程来夏威夷
come all the way to Hawaii
搭讪女大学生的
for spring break to hit on college girls.
我猜 尊夫人们肯定都很通情达理
I mean, you must have very understanding wives.
宝贝 我也很想你
Babe, I miss you, too.
别担心 好吗
Relax, all right?
我们会很小心的
We'll be careful.
这又不是我们第一次出来打猎
It's not our first time hunting together.
我和你说过 野猪
Uh, I already told you-- wild boar.
没错 在夏威夷他们就喜欢打野猪
Yeah, that's what they hunt here in Hawaii.
到处都是
They're all over the place.
没错 小小的...
Yeah, the, uh... the-the little...
就是那种有獠牙的小猪
the little piggies with the tusks.
听着 你应该也结婚了 对吗
Look, you're probably married, right?
那你应该理解这些事
So, you know how it is.
不 我不理解
No! I don't.
我们整个人都要发霉了
We were getting stale.
每天都是处理数字
Just crunching numbers.
每天都坐在小隔间里面虚度生命
And-and sitting in a cubicle watching our lives pass us by.
还是在克利夫兰
In Cleveland!
然后杰克说我们需要做点什么
And-and-and Jake said that we needed to do something.
做一些疯狂的事情来找回我们的青春
You know, something crazy to get our mojo back.
来吧
Boom!
好吧
Mm, all right.
说再见吧 再见
Say good-bye! Good-bye!
好了 兄弟们 来吧
All right, guys, come on, huh?
为美好时光干杯
Huh? To good times!
没错
All right.
还要和不是我们老婆的美女们做好多爱
Oh, and to lots of sex with women who are not our wives.
杰克说只要我们炫耀下票子
Jake said if we flashed a little cash,
搞到那些女大学生们
you know, scoring with these college chicks
就像是朝鱼桶里面射击一样简单
would be like shooting fish in a barrel.
射击 或者是朝浴缸里面的
Shoot...? Or-or it ended up being shooting
女孩头上射击
a girl in the head in the bathtub.
好吧 我知道
Okay, I get it.
我这选词太糟了
Bad choice of words.
好吧 听着 笨蛋
Okay. Listen, Dopey.
我们在你们的房♥间里面发现了枪
Uh, we found guns in your room.
那只是为哄骗老婆们的计谋之一 好吗
It was part of the ruse for the wives, okay?
我们从来没有把它们拿出来过
They never came out of the case.
好吧 总之在那间屋子里有人开枪了
Well, somebody in that room fired that shot!
我们为什么要杀死一个不认识的女孩呢
Why would we kill a girl that we don't even know?!
那么为什么这个你们不认识的女孩
Why would a girl you don't even know
会有你们酒店房♥间的房♥卡呢
have your hotel key in her pocket?
请问你们需要几张房♥卡
And how many room keys will you be needing?
十八张
18.
十八张吗
18?
那是个概率问题
It's a numbers game.
你往水里撒的网越广
The more lines you throw out in the water,
能抓到鱼的机率就越大
the better chance you have of catching a fish.
大家都知道
Everyone knows that.
我觉得是这样的
Okay, here's what I think.
我觉得你们其中一个
Um, I think that one of you guys
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表