Did you get it? "Wish you were here."
一开始 我只是很生气
So at first, I'm just angry, right?
在发生了那些事情之后
I mean, this is all this guy's got to say
这家伙就说这句话 "你也这里在就好了"
after everything that happened? "I wish you were here"?
就这么一句话吗 我都糊涂了
That's all I get? You know, I was confused.
他寄过来的时候我完全不明白
I don't understand why he sent it.
我今天又看到了它
Then I looked at it again today.
开始觉得有点意义了
It started to make a little bit more sense.
也许他给我寄明信片是想告诉我
Maybe he was sending me the postcard to tell me
钱藏在哪里
where the location of the money is.
丹尼...
Danny...
我知道 我知道
I know, I know, I know.
我是疯了 对吧
I'm crazy, right?
但我觉得钱应该
But I think literally that the money could be
就藏在明信片上的那个地点
directly at the spot on the postcard.
等一下
Okay, so wait a minute,
你觉得这张明信片是某种...
you think this whole postcard is-is some kind of a...
藏宝图 没错 我知道
Is a treasure map, yes. Uh, I know.
继续吧 说我疯了
Go ahead. Say it. I'm crazy.
-不 我不会说的 -感激不尽
- No, I'm not gonna do that. - I appreciate that.
丹尼
Hey, Danny,
我到那儿得花上两个多小时
I can be there in less than two hours
来帮你挖
to come help you dig it up.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
不用担心 听我说...
Don't worry about it. Listen...
我已经在这了 也许什么都没有
I'm already here, and it might be nothing.
-好吗 -好吧
- All right? - All right, well,
你要是找到什么 打我电♥话♥
if you find something, give me a call.
好的 没问题
All right, you got it.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表