"show him a good time, you know, get his mind off things.
"这样最起码他能正常地派遣出去 是吧"
And that way, at least he gets a proper send-off, you know?"
那个教官看着克雷的眼睛
The T.O. looks into Clay's eyes,
过了几秒
and after a couple of seconds,
他说 "好吧
he says... "Okay.
以后别再犯了"
Don't let it happen again."
事情就这样化解了
And that was that.
我从没见过有谁说谎时
I never seen anybody lie
能那么坦荡 那么言之凿凿
with such confidence, such conviction.
如果你们用测谎仪
If you would've hooked Clay up
给克雷测谎
to a polygraph right then and there,
我告诉你们 他一定可以通过测试
I'm telling you, he would've passed it.
但那并不表示他没说谎
But it ain't even so much the lying.
克雷深谙如何利用对方的情绪
Clay knew how to play on this man's emotions.
今天早上
This morning,
我在法医办公室外面的长凳上坐着
I'm sitting on the bench outside the M.E.'s office,
听他给我讲这件事的经过
and I'm listening to him tell me how this went down.
他和我说话的时候
And he's talking to me,
他看着我 他直视着我的眼睛
and he's looking at me, and he's looking me right in the eye,
我没察觉到任何不妥 直到我妻子到来
and I'm going for it, until my wife shows up.
我站起来后退了几步 看着他和我老婆说话
And I get up and step back, and I watched him handle my wife.
然后就有一个声音从我脑海中冒出来
And that little voice popped into my head saying,
"这家伙在耍你"
"This guy is playing you."
是他干的
He did this.
现在虽然我无法证明 但我知道
Now, I can't prove it, but I know.
告诉你们 这事我非常肯定
And I'm telling you, I know like I know
就像我知道我驾照上的名字是什么一样肯定
whose name is on my driver's license!
一定是他干的
He did this.
我很肯定
I know it.
拜托
Oh, come on.
应该就在包里啊
It's got to be in here.
平时我都会带一根能量棒为防突发状况的
I always carry an energy bar for an emergency.
困在这大金属箱子里
And being trapped in this metal box
没吃的没喝的
without any food and any water
眼下的就是突发状况 所以...
is definitely an emergency, so...
是上周二的突发状况
So was last Tuesday.
-什么意思 -那天我没吃早饭
- What does that mean? - I skipped breakfast,
快十一点的时候就把那根能量棒吃了
had the energy bar around 11:00 a.m.,
然后我又忘了再往包里放一根
and I forgot to replace it.
干得漂亮
That's great.
现在唯一的问题就是 我们是先饿死呢
Now the only question is: do we starve to death
还是先渴死呢
or die of dehydration first?
我们会先渴死
Oh, we'll die of dehydration
根本没机会先挨饿
way before we get the chance to starve.
你知道吗 我们已经在这里几个小时了
You know what, we have been in here for a few hours.
随着时间的推移 尸体上的证据可能会降解
And with time, evidence can degrade,
甚至消失
even disappear.
所以我得开始
So I am gonna get started on
给死者做初步尸检了
the external examination of our victim.
就在这儿吗 你真要在这儿做
In here? You're gonna do that in here?
对啊 我们很快就能得救
Yeah. I'm sure we'll be rescued soon,
获救以后 你也一定想立马展开调查
and when we are, you'll want to hit the ground running.
而且 现在除了尸检 也没什么能让你
Also, nothing takes your mind off your stomach
忘掉饥饿的了
quite like an autopsy.
好的
Okay.
你能帮我录个音吗
Record my report, would you please?
尸检大约开始于
Autopsy was begun at approximately
2015年4月3日11点45分
11:45 on April 3, 2015.
死者身穿一件蓝色运动服
The victim is wearing a blue sport coat.
里面穿着的是
Underneath, he is wearing
一件蓝白条纹的衬衫
a blue and white striped shirt
衬衫的扣子一直开到死者的肚脐处
that's been unbuttoned all the way down to his navel.
真是奇怪
That's very strange.
伤口与普通的枪伤不符
The wound is not fully consistent with a GSW.
在伤口边缘处有多处刀痕
There are cuts around the edges
长约三毫米
approximately an eighth of an inch in length
是在死者死后划上去的
that were made postmortem.
也许凶手曾试图将什么取出来
So maybe the killer tried to take the slug out.
里面什么也没有
I'm not finding anything.
所以 凶手♥枪♥杀了赫德
So, killer shoots Hurd,
解开了他的衬衫 试图将子弹取出
unbuttons his shirt, tries to take the bullet out
因为他用的枪是用自己的名字注册的
because he has a gun that is registered to him,
他担心弹道测试会暴露自己
and he's worried about ballistics.
你有放大镜吗
Do you have a magnifying glass?
有
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常好
All right, good.
在扣子上找到部分指纹
Got a partial print on that button.
这里越来越潮湿了
It's getting pretty humid in here.
你有什么东西可以保存这证据吗
You got anything we can preserve this evidence with?
不在我的工具箱里
Uh, not in there,
到我提包里拿出我的化妆盒好吗
but will you grab the compact out of my purse.
化妆盒
Compact.
这种东西密封性很好的
Those things can be pretty airtight.
瞧瞧你
Oh, look at you.
就像个女童子军成员
Like a regular Girl Scout.
真是她们就不会忘记带能量棒了 还是谢了
Girl Scout would've replaced the energy bar, but thanks.
好
Okay.
这可真是...
I mean, it's just...
太痛苦了 我不得不...
it's just so hard, you know, having to...
不得不把这件事一遍遍地告诉别人
having to say it over and over.
好了 你今天已经很累了
Okay, you know, I think you've done enough for today.
-我回来了 -亲爱的
- Hey. - Oh, good, baby.
你可算回家了
You're home.
你快劝劝他吧
Would you please talk to him?
不用了 我 我没事
No, I'm-I'm good, man.
我 我能行 就是...
I'm-I'm fine. I'm... I...
我刚才一直在给亲戚朋友打电♥话♥
I've just been calling our family and friends,
告诉他们这个噩耗 我要崩溃了
and giving them the news, and I-I'm just overwhelmed.
他一整天了都没吃东西
He hasn't eaten anything all day.
我现在没什么胃口
I don't have much of an appetite right now.
我看 你或许应该
You know, I was gonna say maybe you should
躺下来 休息一会儿
lie down for a little while.
克雷 我也觉得你该休息一下
You know, Clay, I think that might be a good idea.
要是没有你们 我真不知道要怎么办
I don't know what I'd do without you guys.
哥们 谢谢
Hey, thanks, man.
别客气
Aw, man.
去休息吧
You get some rest, brother.
怎么了
What's going on?
-你去哪了 我...
- Where have you been? I...
亲爱的 我正在查一个案子
Look, honey, I've been working on a case.
不能先找人替一下吗
They can't cover for you?
你的多年老友痛失爱妻
Your oldest friend loses his wife,
他们还要你去工作吗 这...
and they can't cover for you? This...
我查的就是黛安的案子
Diane is the case.
你说什么
I don't understand.
我觉得他在说谎
I think he's lying.
我看他一定对黛安做了什么
I think he may have done something to her.
什么
What?
卢 这怎么可能
Lou, that's not possible.
亲爱的 你印象中
Honey, can you remember any time
黛安有没有向你抱怨过克雷
you heard Diane complain about Clay,
抱怨她的婚姻
or complain about their marriage?
或者其他什么的
Anything like that?
没有
Um... no.
没有 她说她一切都很好
No, she said that everything was great.
他们夫妇很期待这次旅行
They were looking forward to the trip.
他们还制定了很多计划
They were making plans.
好吧
All right...
等等
Hang on.
麦克斯·伯格曼医生
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表