All right. Travis?
可以
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
好 我们来安排
Okay. We'll set it up.
-有什么想法 -杰克很自信
- So? - All right. I mean, Jake's confident.
可你看到崔维斯的表情了吗
Did you see the look on Travis's face?
那孩子非常害怕 担心自己通不过
The kid's scared to death he's gonna fail.
也许是哥哥单独行动的
Maybe the older brother acted alone, okay?
不管结果如何 我都讨厌测谎
But pass or fail, I hate polygraphs.
法庭不会把测谎结果当证据的
They're inadmissible in court.
我们需要更可靠的证据
We need something more solid.
崔维斯不想接受测试
Travis doesn't want to take the test.
我们看看他能多少能耐来摆脱嫌疑
Let's see how far he'll go to get out of it.
还有件事 你在测试杰克的时候
By the way, I need to take an hour
我得离开一个小时 可以吗
while you wire up Jake. Is that all right?
我得去跟黛比姑妈聊聊
I got to go, uh, talk to my Aunt Deb.
好 你确定真要这么做吗
Okay. You sure you want to do that?
是的 她应该知道真♥相♥
Yeah, she deserves the truth.
她也应该得到快乐 个人观点
She deserves to be happy, too. Just my opinion.
但你...祝你好运 祝你好运
But you do... Good luck. Good luck.
你们的律师说我们可以用这个房♥间
Your lawyer said we can use this room.
测试之前你需要什么吗
You need anything while you wait?
不用了
Uh, no.
-不用了 我很好 -好吧
- No, I'm okay. - Okay.
是我
It's me.
我们遇到麻烦了
We have a problem.
放轻松 卡勒哈先生
Just relax, Mr. Kealoha.
好的
Okay.
你昨晚坐泰·戈布的车外出了吗
Did you take Tai Gable's car out last night?
没有
No.
你叫杰克·卡勒哈吗
Is your name Jake Kealoha?
是的
Yes.
你杀了自己的父母吗
Did you kill your parents?
没有
No.
我最喜欢的姑妈
My favorite auntie.
亲爱的 太谢谢你了
Oh. Oh, honey, thank you so much,
但我已经吃过午饭了 吃不下了
but I've had lunch already. I can't.
你得留点肚子给我的美味虾煲
You have to have a little room for my delicious shrimp casserole.
你在感恩节已经无情地拒绝过一次了
Since you were so rudely denied the opportunity at Thanksgiving.
我很肯定她说了自己已经饱了
I'm pretty sure she said she's full.
不过我可以笑纳
But you know what, I'll take it.
我打牌时赢的虾煲还剩一些
I got some of those shrimp bucks left over from the poker game.
每天两点到四点都是可以兑现的 对吧
They're good from... 2 to 4 every day, right?
不不不 那些虾煲过期了 抱歉
No, no, no, no. Those expired, sorry.
再见 姑妈
Bye, Auntie.
虾煲 半价
Shrimp casserole, half price.
先到先得
Come and get it!
还好吗
Is everything okay?
你打电♥话♥时听上去很严肃
You sounded pretty serious on the phone.
姑妈 我本来不想让你担心的
Well, I-I didn't mean to worry you, Deb,
但事关重大
but it is serious.
是莱纳德
It's about Leonard.
他在骗你
He's lying to you.
他 他根本不是皇后区的工艺师♥傅♥
He-he's not, he's not a shop teacher from Queens.
我知道 我都知道
I know, I know.
我知道他的真实身份
I know exactly who he is.
莱纳德没有骗我
And Leonard isn't lying to me.
-是我没说实话 -什么
- I've been lying to you. - What?
我担心如果你知道他的真实身份
I was afraid you wouldn't approve
就不会同意我们在一起了
if you knew who he really was.
黛比 他和那些坏人是一伙的
Deb, he's involved with some very bad people.
他还被指控协助破坏罪证
You know, there's allegations that he helped destroy evidence.
莱纳德说他没有
Leonard says he didn't.
-你听我说...-至于其他的东西
- Well, I mean... - And as for the rest of it,
他的客户什么的
his clients, all of that,
都是过去的事了
it's long over.
听着
Look.
亲爱的
Honey...
我知道你是担心我
I know you're worried about me,
但我可以照顾好自己
but I can take care of myself.
我经历过许多不如意 所以我知道
And I know from disappointment.
我以为自己会当一个歌♥手
I thought I was gonna have a singing career.
结果没成
It never happened.
我又觉得也许...
And then I thought maybe...
有一天我会结婚 生许多孩子
someday I might get married and have babies.
但又总是阴差阳错
But it was never the right time.
但这些都无所谓
But you know, it's okay.
我不后悔
I have no regrets.
史蒂夫 有一件事 我从未放弃
But, Steve, the one thing I never gave up on...
是爱情
was love.
我猜爱情也没有放弃我 因为他出现了
And I guess it never gave up on me either because here he is.
终于
At long last.
而现在
And now, you know,
我死也无憾
I can leave this earth,
因为我已经经历过
knowing that I have experienced the most profound
人生中最深刻最有意义的事
and life-altering thing a person can.
我真希望有那么一天
I just hope that someday
你也能体会到那种感觉的美好
you'll know how wonderful that feels.
史蒂夫 你从不怕拿自己的生命去冒险
Steve, you're so willing to risk your life.
什么时候你也能拿自己的心去冒次险呢
When are you gonna be willing to risk your heart?
我有过
I did.
那凯瑟琳在哪
Then where's Catherine?
她在阿富汗 黛比
She's in Afghanistan, Deb.
为什么
Why?
我们之前一起去那里
We went over there together,
找一个她在阿富汗时认识的小男孩
looking for a little boy she knew
他的名字叫纳吉布
from her time in the country; his name is Najib.
他被塔♥利♥班♥绑♥架♥了
He'd been kidnapped by the Taliban.
凯瑟琳找到了他
Catherine found him.
孩子很好 但是...
He's okay, but...
她担心塔♥利♥班♥会再回来
she's worried that the Taliban will come back,
于是就决定在阿富汗待一段时间
so she decided to stay a while.
她要保护村里的孩子们
Try to protect these kids in the village.
现在她在一个小学校教书
She's teaching at a little school.
有她自己的生活
Uh... she's making a life.
这么说她不打算回来了
So she's not coming back?
她说让我别再等她了
She said to me I shouldn't wait for her,
她已经找到了自己的归宿
that she's found her place.
亲爱的 真抱歉
Honey, I'm so sorry.
-我们是来谈你的事情的 -我
- Listen, we were supposed to be talking about you. - Me?
我很好啊
Hey, I'm fine.
我还缺一样东西
I just need one thing.
什么东西
What's that?
缺个人陪我走结婚花毯
Someone to walk me down the aisle.
你能给我介绍一个吗
You know anybody?
当然可以
I do know someone.
杰克说他没有杀自己的父母时
Jake is telling the truth
他没有撒谎
when he says he didn't kill his parents.
好
Okay.
那他对这起谋杀案知情吗
Does he know anything about the murder at all?
仪器显示 他不知道
Not according to the machine.
探长 这就意味着
I hope this means Jake is
杰克不是本案的疑犯了吧
no longer a person of interest, Detective.
测试一下崔维斯再下结论也不迟 走吧
Let me put a wire on Travis, then make my decision. Come on.
崔维斯
Travis?
崔维斯
Travis?
这边下去就是停车场吗
Does this go down to the parking lot?
是的
Yeah.
我当事人的这个行为
This action is in no way an admission of guilt
不能被认定为畏罪潜逃
on the part of my client.
就是因为有你这种人 我才讨厌律师
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表