Especially after everything you did for me.
艾莉 你不欠我什么
Aw, Ellie, you don't owe me anything.
不管怎样 我认为你应该知道
Anyway, I-I thought you should know,
在我提出搜查令的要求后 我接到很多电♥话♥
after I requested the warrant, I got a bunch of calls.
显然 托马斯·法罗在本地政坛很活跃
Apparently, Thomas Farrow was active in local politics.
他给岛上一半的法官捐过钱
He's donated money to half the judges on the island.
甚至在州长的竞选活动中工作过
Even worked on the governor's campaign,
还被邀请参加就职典礼
and was invited to the inauguration.
那好在我们没做什么蠢事
Well, it's a good thing we didn't do anything stupid, then.
说真的
Seriously,
如果你们要调查 真的要小心点
if you're going to proceed, you should tread carefully.
好 谢谢你的建议
Yeah, okay. Thanks for the advice.
-猜猜谁搞到重要情报了 -杰瑞
- Guess who hit the mother lode? - Jerry, hey,
你还记得副检察官克莱顿吗
you remember Deputy Prosecutor Clayton?
你刚说什么
You were saying?
那个 你知道51区吗
Yeah, you know Area 51.
美空军基地 与不明飞行物阴谋论有关
原来还有52区
Turns out there's an Area 52.
被惊呆了 对吧
Blows your mind, right?
你做了什么 史蒂夫
What did you do, Steve?
一些你不会想知道的事
Nothing you, uh, you would want to know about.
好吧
All right.
你们不用送我了
I'll show myself out.
你找到些什么法罗的信息
What'd you find on Farrow?
首先 剧透预警
Well, first of all-- spoiler alert--
他不叫法罗
his name's not Farrow.
火奴鲁鲁 国王医疗中心
火奴鲁鲁 国王医疗中心
维斯先生 我们需要问你几个问题
Mr.Weiss, we need to ask you a few questions.
亨利·秦和马克·勒纳都已经死了
Henry Chun and Mark Lerner are both dead.
想到什么了吗
Ring a bell?
没错 杀他们的人也就是袭击你的人
Yeah, they were killed by the same person who did this to you.
我们认为是你们的高中同学
We think it was someone you went to high school with.
你有没有看清袭击者的脸
Did you happen to get a good look at your attacker's face?
没有 他戴着面具 但我知道是谁
No, he was wearing a mask-- but I know who it is.
山姆·科尔
Sam Cole.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
高三的时候 我们常常找山姆的茬
When we were seniors in high school, we used to pick on Sam.
但是我太过分了
But I took it too far.
发生了什么
What happened?
那部电影《弯刀杰克》出来之后
That movie came out-- Jack Knife.
我想如果像电影里那样
I thought it'd be funny if we string Sam up
把山姆像稻草人一样绑起来会很有趣
like a scarecrow, you know, like in the movie.
亨利和马克不同意 但是我说服了他们
Henry and Mark said no, but I talked them into it, and...
后来我们就打他 脱了他的衣服
so we beat him up and... took his clothes
把他留在那里过了整夜
and... left him there all night.
当我们早晨把他放下来时 他还在哭
When we took him down in the morning, he was still crying, and...
我告诉他如果他告诉任何人我们就杀了他
I said we'd kill him if he told anybody,
他就此封口
and he never did.
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
几年前
Couple of years ago.
我去加油 他是收银员
I go to get gas, he's working the register,
然后我们就假装
and we do that thing where you pretend
完全不认识对方
like you don't know each other.
当他收我钱的时候 他的手都在抖
When he took my money, his hand was shaking.
要知道经历过这种事情的人
Well, see, nobody goes through
不可能没有心理阴影
something like that without getting scars.
我当时只是个熊孩子
I was just a stupid kid.
查到科尔的地址了 我们走
I got an address on Cole. Let's go.
好消息
Good news.
看来你很快就可以回家了
Looks like you're gonna be going home soon.
很高兴你终于恢复理智了
Ah. Glad you've finally come to your senses.
不用跟我道歉
No apology necessary.
你真大度
That's big of you.
不管怎样 在我们处理完引渡条例之后
Anyway, after we process your extradition order,
我们会在接下来的几个小时内
we'll hand you over to the British government
将你交给英国警方
in a couple hours, okay?
威廉·克里根少校对吧
Major William Corrigan, right?
前英国特种部队成员 在2004年
Former British Special Forces, court-martialed
因在战争中滥用武力被送上军事法庭
in 2004 for excessive force in combat,
从没有出席过审讯
never showed up for the trial;
而你就那么失踪了
instead, you disappeared.
现在 你在这
And, uh, here you are,
利用假身份住在夏威夷
living in Hawaii under a false identity,
靠印刷假♥钞♥来维持生计
and counterfeiting money to stay afloat.
查得漂亮 少校
Bravo, Commander.
你是个凶手
You're a murderer.
因为你的命令导致五名无辜的伊♥拉♥克♥人丧生
Five innocent Iraqis died as a direct result of your orders.
-我是一名军人 -不 你不是
- I'm a soldier. - No, you're not.
当你越界的时候你就不配了
You gave up that privilege when you crossed the line.
什么界线
What line?
战争是混乱的
Warfare's messy.
它处于灰色地带 一直都是
It lives in the gray. Always has.
我们小队刚清除了一个村庄的武装分子
My team had just cleared out a village of insurgents.
当我们的车队在撤离时
As our convoy was leaving,
我看到一辆掀背式轿车在靠近
I spotted a hatchback approaching,
它驶在逆行道上
wrong side of the road.
离我们一百米远 我需要做个决定
100 meters out, I had a decision to make.
所以你开火了对吧
So you lit it up, huh?
那是一个母亲和她的四个小孩
A mother and her four kids.
我不能拿我的人冒险
I wasn't taking any chances with my men.
你甚至没有鸣枪警告
You didn't even fire a warning shot.
你也在战斗中指挥过
You've led men in battle.
你知道那是什么感觉
You know how it is--
如果你迟疑了 他们就死了
you hesitate, they die.
有平民伤亡吗 当然有
Was there collateral? Sure.
但我所有的兄弟那天都回来了
But all my boys made it back that day.
你从未关心过你的人
You never cared about your men,
克里根 如果你真的关心
Corrigan-- if you did,
那你就不会杀死这个兄弟了
you wouldn't have killed this guy.
科林·赫尔姆斯上尉
Lieutenant Colin Helms.
怎么 他也是平民吗
What, was he collateral, too?
你对他的尸体做了什么
What'd you do with his body?
你就是个懦夫
You're nothing but a coward.
你错了
No.
真正的懦夫
The cowards
是那些把我们送上战场的政♥治♥家
are the politicians who send us into battle,
他们质疑我们的每一个决定
second-guess every decision we make.
流血的从来都不是他们 不是吗
It's never their blood that's spilled though, is it?
你有什么线索
What do you got?
鉴证科在法罗家的客厅里找到了血迹
Okay, CSU found blood trace in Farrow's living room.
克里根家的客厅
Corrigan's living room.
什么
What?
法罗就是克里根 克里根就是法罗
Farrow is Corrigan. Corrigan is Farrow.
你明白我的意思 直接说重点
You know what I mean. Just-just get to the good part.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不管怎么说 那不是血迹
Anyway, it's not blood, okay?
他们做了鉴定 那不是血 是玉米糖浆
They ran tests. It's not blood. It's, uh... it's corn syrup,
红色的食用色素和面粉做的
red food coloring and flour.
他们伪造了赫尔姆斯的死
They faked Helms's murder.
好吧 这一直是克里根的计划
All right, this was Corrigan's plan all along.
放了杰瑞 和德国人的交易
Right? Releasing Jerry, the deal with the German.
他想让我们把注意力集中在他身上
He wanted us to focus on him
这样赫尔姆斯就能随意转移那些现金了
so Helms was free to move that cash.
你得承认这家伙有点本事
You got to hand it to the guy.
我们的注意力被分散了这么久
As far as distractions go,
他和格鲁伯兄弟已经汇合了
he's right up there with Hans and Simon Gruber.
格鲁伯兄弟汉斯和西蒙
分别是《虎胆龙威》第一部和第三部的大反派
我们得在交易之前找到赫尔姆斯
We gotta find Helms before he makes that deal.
怀马纳洛 嫌疑人的住所
怀马纳洛 嫌疑人的住所
放下你的武器
Drop your weapon!
举起手来 放下武器
Hands in the air. Drop your weapon.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表