看上去子弹入口附近有烧伤
Looks like some powder burn around the entry point there.
是近距离开枪
Close-contact wound.
没错
That's right.
有其他创伤吗
You find any other trauma?
没有 也没有挣扎的痕迹
Nothing, and no defensive wounds.
那她是被处决的了
So she was executed.
喂 杜克 怎么了
Yeah, Duke, what's up?
好的 谢了
All right, thank you. Thanks.
54号♥码头找到了布鲁克的车
Looks like Pier 54 recovered Brooke's car.
鉴证组送到火奴鲁鲁警局拖吊场去处理了
CSU sent it over to HPD impound for processing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
有什么新发现就通知我们
All right, let us know if you find anything else.
会的
Will do.
就是那边那辆
That's the one right there.
火奴鲁鲁警局拖吊场
火奴鲁鲁警局拖吊场
丹尼 这里
Danny, here.
五零特遣队
Hey, Five-O!
手举起来 手
Show me your hands. Hands.
慢慢转过来 手举着别动
Turn around slow, keep your hands up.
早啊 伙计们
Morning, fellas.
站着别动
Stay right there.
定位系统跟踪器
GPS tracker.
我可以解释
I can explain that.
找到把家伙
Got a piece.
史密斯威森36型
Smith & Wesson 36.
这我也可以解释
Well, I can explain that, too.
洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
你发现自己在一个
You find yourself in a room
四面都是墙没有窗户的房♥间里
with four walls and no windows.
你不是犯了罪就是知道有关犯罪的线索
You've either committed a crime or know something about one.
如果你有罪 你最好直接坦白
If you're guilty, you might as well come clean,
因为你迟早也会被逼着交代
because the man will sweat it out of you.
但你若是清白的
But if you're innocent
并且知道些他们不知道的
and you know something they don't,
那可就是另一番光景了
well, that's a different story.
你来了
There you are.
我都开始觉得孤单了
I was starting to get lonely.
我们比对了你的指纹
We ran your prints.
你叫哈利·布朗
Your name's Harry Brown.
在火奴鲁鲁警局干了三十年
30 years with the HPD, huh?
事业有成 授勋警官
You had a hell of a career, too; highly decorated officer.
恕我加一条 跟你老爸还是牌友
And if I might add, poker buddies with your old man.
为何不直接告诉我们你是谁呢
Why didn't you just tell us who you were?
我想 这种情况下
I figured, under the circumstance,
我们总是要到警局来的
we'd end up here anyway.
再说我想念这屋子了
Besides, I missed the place.
我们还知道你有私♥人♥侦♥探♥执照 可以带枪
We also know you're a P.I. licensed to carry.
我说了那把枪我也可以解释
Told you I could explain the heater.
这也解释了你为何
It also explains why
非法侵入了火奴鲁鲁警局拖吊场
you were trespassing in HPD impound.
你在非法跟踪布鲁克 对吗
You were illegally tracking Brooke, weren't you?
而且你也知道那定位系统会让我们找到你
Also, you knew the GPS would lead back to you.
我不能就这么弃之不顾
I couldn't just leave it there.
谁...
Who, uh...
谁雇你跟踪布鲁克的
who hired you to follow Brooke?
不是雇 我这么做只是还她父亲的情
No one. I was doing it as a favor for her father.
多年以前我的一个海岸护卫队的弟兄
An old Coast Guard buddy of mine from way back when.
他住在拉奈岛上
He lives on Lana'i.
大概半年前
About six moths ago,
他唯一的女儿收拾东西搬到瓦胡岛去了
his only daughter packed her bags and moved to Oahu,
追逐她那大城市梦
pursue big city dreams.
一开始一切都很好
At first, it was copacetic.
他们每天通电♥话♥
They talked every day.
到电♥话♥数量一天天减少的时候
Well, as soon as the calls started to dwindle
父亲问起了原因
and the father asked why,
她开始遮遮掩掩
you know, she got cagey.
所以你就想帮你海岸护卫队弟兄的忙
All right, so you figured you'd do your Coast Guard buddy
来查个明白
a favor and come out here and check it out?
我今天早上醒来
Well, I woke up this morning,
看见定位系统信♥号♥♥在警局拖吊场
I saw that the GPS signal was coming from the police impound.
我就知道出事了
I knew something was wrong.
你就想从定位系统上提取信息
And you thought you'd get the information off the GPS,
找到杀害布鲁克的凶手然后自己解决
locate Brooke's killer and deal with it yourself.
差不多吧
More or less.
但我不会杀了他们的
But I would've left them breathing.
为什么布鲁克不再往家里打电♥话♥
Okay, why did Brooke stop calling home?
我猜她是因为羞愧
My guess is she was ashamed.
羞愧什么
Of what?
她在本地的草裙舞公♥司♥找了份舞者的工作
She got herself a job as a dancer at a local hula company.
听起来是没什么问题
Sounds innocent enough,
除了一点 那其实是应♥召♥女郎的幌子
except for the part that it's a front for an escort service.
给扫黄组打电♥话♥ 看他们知道什么情况
Call Vice. See if they got anything on that.
他们已经在查了 他们正在
They do. They're running a joint investigation
和检察院开展联合调查
right now with the P.A.'s office.
可是到现在还无法立案
So far, they haven't been able to build a case.
跟我解释一下 哈利
All right, explain something to me, Harry.
如果你早就知道这些事
If you knew all this was going on,
为什么不劝布鲁克退出呢
why didn't you pull Brooke out?
谁说我没试过
Who said I didn't try?
她是个固执的孩子 就像她爸爸
She was a tough kid, just like her old man.
她说她能照顾好自己
She told me she could take care of herself.
我是个混♥蛋♥ 居然相信了她
And like a jackass, I believed her.
我不应该让她离开我的视线
I should've never let her out of my sight,
现在我得打电♥话♥给她父亲
because now I got to call her father
告诉他 他的宝贝女儿
and tell him that his baby girl
在我眼皮底下被人杀了
was murdered on my watch.
你们好
Aloha.
我是布鲁克·卫奇
I'm Brooke Waiakea.
我22岁
I'm 22 years old,
在美丽的拉奈岛长大
and I grew up on the beautiful island of Lanai,
梦想着成为一名草裙舞者
dreaming of becoming a hula dancer.
现在我得以把梦想分享给你们
And now I get to share that dream with you.
来拜访我们吧
So come check us out.
关于这个马诺阿草裙舞公♥司♥ 有什么发现
So what do we know about the Manoa Hula Company?
表面上 一切都很正常
Well, on the surface, everything appears to be kosher.
他们雇佣这些舞者参加私人活动
They hire these dancers for private events,
公♥司♥外出郊游 毕业聚会 等等
corporate outings, graduation parties, etcetera.
不过根据检察院提供的信息
But according to the P.A.'s office,
知道内情的客户会去网站浏览
the clients who are in the know go to the web site,
上面有所有舞者的资料
where all the dancers have a profile page
就像我们看到的一样
just like the one we saw.
跟菜单一样
It's like a menu.
你选择想要的舞者
You pick the dancer you want,
打电♥话♥给公♥司♥经理
you call up the hula manager,
她会替你安排好一切
she sets the whole thing up for you.
我查了哈利放在死者车上的定位系统
So I ran the GPS that your man Harry planted on our vic's car.
系统显示她凌晨两点离开家
It shows that she left her place around 2:00 a.m.
去了54号♥码头
and went to Pier 54.
但这是不可能的
Which would be impossible,
因为肖法医推测死亡时间是午夜
since Dr. Shaw puts T.O.D. right around midnight.
所以是凶手开着她的车
So the killer was driving her car.
我也是这么想的 所以我让鉴证科
That's what I thought, too, so I had CSU
又检查了一遍她的车
do one last sweep of her car,
寻找指纹或者DNA证据
looking for any fingerprint or DNA evidence.
可是什么都没有
They came up empty.
我让他们检查了码头的所有船只
So I'm having them canvass all the boats in the marina
查看了监控录像
and check video surveillance.
但为什么要把布鲁克丢在海产养殖圈
Yeah, but why dump Brooke in the marinepod
直接扔到太平洋里多好
when you got the whole Pacific Ocean out there?
海产养殖圈确保她能被找到
Marinepod guarantees that she'll be found.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表