Yeah, I hope so.
我刚路过 看到你的船
I was just passing by and I saw your boat.
我觉得我在54号♥码头见过它
I think I've seen it before over by Pier 54.
这个不卖♥♥ 伙计
She's not for sale, partner.
我没说我要买♥♥
I didn't say I was here to buy.
那你想怎么样
Then what do you want?
我昨晚在港口
I was down by the harbor last night.
我敢肯定我看到你开着这艘船
I could swear I saw you launch her,
几点钟来着 大概凌晨两点吧
what was it, about 2:00 A.M.?
我想你认错人了
I think you got me confused with somebody else.
现在 你可以滚了
Now, why don't you get the hell out of here?
不
No.
我觉得我找对人了
I think I got the right guy.
把手伸出来 卑鄙小人
Give me your arm, scumbag.
谢了
Thanks for that.
好久没这样了
It's been a long time.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
这家伙名叫理查德·谢里丹
Guy's name is Richard Sheridan.
股票经纪人 来这里工作
He's a stock broker that works out of his home.
我们还在系统里查询他的信息
We're still running him through the system.
你到底怎么找到他的
How the hell did you find him?
在54号♥码头的入口处有轮胎的痕迹
There were tread marks at the entry slip at Pier 54,
所以我取了样
so I took an imprint.
跟道奇1500款的匹配
Matched a Dodge 1500.
我查到 在那个码头有权出海的
Turns out there are only five Dodges
只有五位道奇船主
with a permit to launch at the pier.
轮胎的磨损情况
The wear patterns on the treads
跟谢里丹的船一样
matched the one that belongs to Sheridan.
我们真该拉他入伙
Wow, we should give this guy a job.
不用了
Yeah, no thanks.
这事结束后 我就回归退休生活
After this is over with, I'm going back to retirement.
那就先搞定这个吧
Well, you'll finish one for one.
鉴证组在那条船的毯子上找到了血液痕迹
CSU found traces of blood on the blanket onboard that boat.
DNA跟布鲁克的匹配
DNA matches Brooke's.
我要投诉
I want to file a complaint.
那个疯子杂种殴打我
This crazy bastard assaulted me.
我还被指控过更严重的
I've been called worse.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们在你的船上发现了
We found Brooke Waiakea's blood
布鲁克·卫奇的血液 理查德
on your boat, Richard.
你有谋杀嫌疑 明白吗
You're going away for murder, you understand?
我没杀人 我整晚都在家
I didn't kill anybody. I was home all night.
肯定是有人撬了我的锁 用了我的船
Somebody must've jacked my rig, used my boat.
撬了你的 你是说有人偷了你的船
Jacked your...? You're saying someone stole your boat?
这就是你的说辞吗
That's what you're going with?
那是事实 伙计
That's the truth, pal.
好吧
All right.
我猜你还能找到人证实你的证词
I suppose you got somebody to verify that alibi, too?
是的 我妻子
I do. My wife.
她整晚都跟我在家
She was home with me all night.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
给我五分钟处理这个杂种
Give me five minutes with this son of a bitch.
我不想说了
I'm done talking.
我要找律师
I want my lawyer.
你们找到这家伙的问题所在了吧
All right, tell me we got something on this guy.
跟我们的受害人没有任何联♥系♥
No connection to our victims,
没有犯罪记录
no criminal record.
他最近投资失败 导致资♥金♥短♥缺♥
He had some recent money troubles, bad investments,
但似乎问题已经解决了
but he seems to have recovered from it.
这个人和我们的死者肯定有关
There's got to be something connecting this guy
只是我们还没发现
to our victims that we're not seeing.
我知道了
You know what?
大卫·韦林是马诺阿草裙舞公♥司♥的客户
David Waring was a client of the Manoa Hula Company.
说不定谢里丹也是
All right? Maybe Sheridan was, too.
也许他和布鲁克有什么交易
So, maybe he had a thing for Brooke.
但又不想给她分成
Wasn't willing to share her.
我们得找到齐亚娜·汤普森的客户名单
We got to get ahold of Kiana Thompson's client list.
卡拉卡瓦国王大楼 法♥院♥
卡拉卡瓦国王大楼 法♥院♥
听我说 史蒂夫
Look, Steve.
我最想看到的就是
There's nothing I would love
齐亚娜·汤普森被起诉
more than to see Kiana Thompson indicted, but she's got
但她请了全市最优秀的律师团来为她辩护
the best defense attorneys in town covering her ass.
我懂 我只想要她的客户名单
I understand that. All I need is her client list.
如果那么容易就能搞到
Well, if it was that easy,
我早就自己拿到一份了
don't you think I'd have it already?
我感觉名单里肯定有许多有权有势的人
I have a feeling there are some pretty powerful people on it
他们不想自己的名字曝光
that don't want their names getting out.
听我说
Okay, listen,
谢里丹是两起谋杀的头号♥嫌疑人
Sheridan is a prime suspect in two homicides, right?
布鲁克·卫奇是马诺阿草裙舞公♥司♥的舞者
Brooke Waiakea was a dancer at the Manoa Hula Company,
大卫·韦林是客户
and David Waring was a client.
这理由就够让法官批一张搜查令的吧
That's got to be enough for a judge to sign off on a warrant.
你有证据证明韦林是客户吗
Do you have proof Waring was a client?
有啊 是齐亚娜·汤普森告诉我们这名字的
Yeah, Kiana Thompson gave us his name.
布鲁克的室友也证实了他俩的关系
And Brooke's roommate, she verified their relationship.
那我需要这位室友协助出庭作证
Well, I'm gonna need cooperation from the roommate.
她会的
You'll get it.
好吧你在这等会 我打电♥话♥给法官
Okay, wait here. I'll call the Judge.
多谢
Mahalo.
阿成
Chin.
史蒂夫 鉴证组在包裹运送
Steve, CSU found a hair follicle on the blanket
布鲁克尸体的毛毯上发现了毛囊
that was used to transport Brooke's body.
罪证鉴定室通过该毛囊降解情况分♥析♥
Now, crime lab analyzed it, and based on its degradation,
他们认为毛囊是在过去24小时之内被拨出的
they think it was transferred within the last 24 hours.
是某男性的毛囊 但不是谢里丹的
It's a male, and it doesn't belong to Sheridan.
好的 在数据库里有没有找到匹配
All right, we get any hits in CODIS?
没有 但我估计
No, but I'm guessing
谢里丹昨晚不是一个人在船上
that Sheridan wasn't alone on that boat last night.
所以他不愿意交代
That's why he's not talking.
他在保护某人
He's protecting somebody.
在船上的另一个人就是我们要找的凶手
Whoever else was on that boat is our killer.
两位 你们不能进去
Gentlemen, you can't go in there.
相信我 你们的老板料到我们会来
Trust me, your boss knows we're coming.
我最爱这一段
I always loved this part--
给自认为可以逍遥法外的凶手
dropping the hammer on someone
戴上手铐
who thinks they got away with murder.
进入第一个季度时
As we move into the first quarter,
我推测服务业总额将会提高20%
my projections show a 20 percent growth in the industry overall...
非常抱歉 杨先生
I'm so sorry, Mr. Young.
我已经和他们说过你在开会了
I told them you were in a meeting.
没事 史黛西
It's okay, Stacy.
先休息半小时
Let's take half an hour.
两位
Gentlemen.
罗伯特
Robert.
之前在网球俱乐部
That was a pretty impressive little act
你装得挺像啊
at the tennis club earlier.
我没懂你的意思
I'm not sure I follow.
你杀了布鲁克·卫奇和大卫·韦林
You murdered Brooke Waiakea and David Waring.
他在说什么
What is he talking about?
我来给你解释他在说什么
I'll tell you what he's talking about.
马诺阿草裙舞公♥司♥的客户名单上有你的名字
The Manoa Hula Company's client list-- your name was on it.
公♥司♥活动的时候我雇过他们
I hired them for a corporate event.
跟我说说你是什么时候发现
Tell me something, when did you find out
大卫·韦林也在那份客户名单上的
that David Waring's name was also on the same client list?
我猜肯定是最近才知道的吧
'Cause I'm thinking it must have been pretty recently.
因为如果你早知道
Because there's no way you would have
他是这样的人
let your daughter marry him
你就不会把女儿嫁给他了
once you knew what he was up to, right?
所以昨晚你去了他家 去当面对质吗
Is that why you went to his place last night? To confront him?
伪君子是最下♥贱♥的人
There's nothing worse than a hypocrite.
你当然可以去偷腥
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表