她才发现索菲失踪了
until the girls lined up for the show.
我打算去和孩子们聊聊
I was gonna go talk to some of the kids.
也许有孩子会看到什么
Maybe one of them saw something.
去把家长们的相机和手♥机♥都收上来
Get every parent's camera and cell phone.
也许有人抓拍到了绑匪
Maybe one of them caught the kidnapper.
好 没问题
All right, done.
拐卖♥♥儿童的人
Okay, child predators
不会朝私立的贵族学校下手
do not, uh, come to fancy private schools,
何况还要击倒保安
knock out security guards.
变数太多了
Way too many variables.
他们喜欢商场 公园等风险小的地方
They like malls, parks, places where there's less risk.
我完全同意
I absolutely agree.
我们得查查索菲接触过的每一个人
We need to look at everybody in Sophie's life.
看看有谁对这家人构成威胁
See if there's been any threats to the family.
这可能是私人恩怨
I mean, this could be personal.
索菲的妈妈在哪里
Where's Sophie's mom now?
格罗弗带她回家了 以防绑匪打电♥话♥来
Grover took her home in case the kidnappers makes contact.
好 让他把所有和这家人有联♥系♥
All right, have him make a list of anybody
并有可能绑♥架♥索菲的人列个名单
connected to the family that may have had reason to take Sophie.
然后核实他们的犯罪记录
And then check them for criminal records.
还有 查一下最近这一地区
Also, check if there's been any similar
是否有类似的绑♥架♥未遂案件
abduction attempts in the area recently.
明白
Got it.
有人因为某种原因将索菲锁定为目标
Somebody targeted Sophie for a reason.
我们得查出来是为什么
We need to find out why.
求求你
Please...
我想要妈妈
I want to see my mommy.
福特岛 克拉里上将大桥
福特岛 克拉里上将大桥
怎么样 有什么消息吗
What's up? We hear anything?
一无所获
Radio silence.
这可不是好兆头
I don't like it, man.
这时候应该有消息了
We should have heard something by now.
我们还不知道绑♥架♥的原因 卢
Well, we still don't know what this is about, Lou.
越来越不像熟人作案了
It's looking less and less like somebody close to the family.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
警局对安吉拉·拉金给我的
HPD ran background checks
名单上的所有人都做了背景调查
on everybody on the list that Angela Larkin gave me.
没有可疑人物
No red flags.
-拉金一家也查不到什么吗 -查不到
- Nothing on the Larkins? - Nothing.
没有洗黑钱 也没被恐吓过
No dirty laundry, no threats.
他们都是好人
These are good folks.
人家爸爸在海外保卫国家
You know, the father's overseas defending our country.
结果家里却发生这种事
And then, something like this happens.
太让人生气了
Man, it pisses me off.
妈妈现在情况如何
How's the mom doing?
女儿失踪
Daughter's missing,
丈夫在六千多公里之外
husband's 4,000 miles away.
你自己想吧
Do the math.
我们能帮她的最好的办法就是
Best thing we can do for her is just
让她及时了解情况
keep the information flowing.
相信我 不知道情况而瞎想
Believe me, not knowing where things stand--
是最让人崩溃的
that's what tears you up the most.
夫人 我们知道你的丈夫在海外
Ma'am, we know your husband is overseas.
你跟他说过这件事了吗
Have you spoken to him?
我们今早视频过
We Skyped with him this morning.
他好像去执行任务了
I think he was heading out on a mission.
他从不告诉我 但我能感觉出来
He never tells me, but I can always sense it.
我联♥系♥了他的指挥官 但...
I called his C.O., but...
还没接到回复
haven't heard back.
我知道了
Ok.
他毫不知情让我很不好受
I hate the thought that he doesn't know what's going on.
我们会竭尽全力
Look, we're gonna do everything we can
帮你联♥系♥到他
to get you in touch with him.
你知道的 少校
You know the drill, Commander.
杰夫的队伍在战地 位置是保密的
Jeff's team is down range, his position is classified.
他们不可能联♥系♥得上他
There's no way they're gonna be able to get a hold of him.
我肯定能帮上点什么忙
There has to be something I can do.
我不能坐在这里干等着
I can't just sit here and do nothing.
我们需要你守在电♥话♥旁边
Actually, we need you to just stay here by the phone.
我们派出了最优秀的人员去查
But we got the best people on this.
拉金夫人
Mrs. Larkin,
你和你丈夫也算我的家人
you and your husband are 'ohana to me.
我会不惜一切代价帮您
Okay? I'm going to do whatever it takes
找到索菲 带她回家
to find Sophie and bring her home to you.
谢谢
Thanks.
想什么呢
What are you thinking?
如果拉金上尉在执行任务
If Lieutenant Larkin is on a mission,
那绑♥架♥索菲的人有可能想妨碍任务
I'm thinking whoever took her is trying to compromise the op.
有道理 但怎么证明
Okay, it's a good theory. How do you prove it?
我可没指望这种回答
It's not the answer I was looking for.
-我什么都没说 -不 沉默即回答
- I didn't say anything. - Yeah, you did. Comon.
海军情报处
海军情报处
你明知道我没办法确认
Now, you know I can't confirm
拉金上尉是否在执行任务 少校
whether Lieutenant Larkin's on a mission, Commander.
我只能告诉你们
What I can tell you is,
目前正在进行的所有行动都未遭到妨碍
there have been no security breaches on any of our current ops.
好的 长官 拉金上尉的女儿
Okay, um, sir, Lieutenant Larkin's daughter
两个小时前被绑♥架♥了
was kidnapped just two hours ago, all right?
我们认为无论他参与与否 这个任务
We believe that the mission that he either is or is not on
可能是找回孩子的关键
could be the key to getting her back.
或许吧
That may be so.
但我说过了 这事与我们的行动无关
But I'm telling you, it's got nothing to do with our ops.
我只能告诉你们这么多
You're just gonna have to take my word on that.
恕我直言 长官
Yeah, with all due respect, sir,
你我以前也遇到过像现在这样的情形
we've, uh... we've been down this road before, you and I,
而且
and...
你还欠我个人情
oh, you owe me.
那次中国卫星的事你的确帮了我大忙
Well, you did save my ass with that Chinese satellite.
-确实是个大人情 -不客气
- That much is true. - You're welcome.
但很遗憾 我能说的已经都说了
But, unfortunately, i've said all I can on this matter.
那他的档案呢
What about his files?
能给我们查看他档案的权限吗
Can you give us access to his files?
这个可以
I can do that.
-那好 -如果他女儿的绑♥架♥案
- Okay. - If his daughter's kidnapping
与他服役有关
has anything to do with his service,
里面肯定能找到嫌疑人
there'll be a list of suspects there.
还有件事 安吉拉
Uh, one more thing, I'm sorry-- um, Angela,
他的妻子 一直想联♥系♥他
his wife, uh, has been trying to get in touch with him.
有什么方法可以做到吗 那样就再好不过了
Is there any way we could make that happen? That would be nice.
我也很关心这个案子 警探
I'm sensitive to the situation, Detective.
真的
Truly, I am.
我保证一旦拉金上尉可以对外联♥系♥
And I'm sure as soon as Lieutenant Larkin is available,
就让他联络他的妻子
he'll contact his wife.
我们走
Let's go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们都是宣过誓的 丹尼
We take an oath, Danny.
我理解
I understand that.
但这事关他的家人
But this is about the guy's family.
你认为他没权利知道吗
You don't think he's got a right to know?
他当然有权利知道
Of course he has a right to know, all right?
但此时此刻他的队伍需要他集中精力指挥
But right now his team needs him focused and ready to lead.
把他女儿的事告诉他
You tell him about his daughter,
可能会威胁到全队的人的性命
you could put all their lives in danger
导致整个任务失败
and compromise the entire mission.
那我告诉你点你不知道的事吧
Well, let me tell you something that you don't know,
作为一个家长
okay? As a parent,
孩子出事的时候
when your child is in trouble,
你能感觉到 你会知道
you can sense it. You know about it.
就像现在 拉金上尉 他也感觉到了
Like right now, Lieutenant Larkin, he knows that.
虽然不知道原因 但他感觉得到
He doesn't know why, but he knows it.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表