谢谢
Thank you.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
这次没事
This time.
所以现在是什么情况
So, what do we know?
不太清楚 交通摄像头显示
Not much. Uh, the traffic cams
那帮家伙从车里带走了兰基
showed your guys taking Lange from the Sprinter,
把他装进了一辆货车 没有车牌
put him in a cargo van, no plates,
最后出现是往北开去
last seen heading north.
火奴鲁鲁警方正在调查患者的背景资料
HPD's trying to run a background on the patient right now
来看是否有找到什么动机
to see if maybe there's, uh, some sort of MO.
说实话 袭击相当干净利落
I'll tell you something, that was a well-executed hit.
这绝不是私人恩怨 我觉得
This wasn't personal-- I'm thinking...
我觉得可能是恐怖袭击
I'm thinking this could be an act of terrorism.
如果他们的目标是将病毒武器化
If their goal is to weaponize the virus,
-那威胁可够大的 -我说
- that's a hell of a threat. - Well, look, the...
整个岛都已经封锁了 好吗
the whole island is on lockdown, okay?
疾控中心在机场港口
CDC's setting up screening systems
都设立了监测系统
at the airports, harbors--
一切都在监控之下
everything is being monitored.
那帮家伙绝对没机会
There is zero chance
把兰基从这儿带走
those guys are leaving with Lange.
这样还是有百万民众面临着潜在的病毒威胁
That still leaves us with a potential exposure of a million people.
总比数十亿要好
It's better than billions.
麦克斯 我们得查出这家伙的身份
Max, we gotta get an I.D. on this guy.
把他的尸检提到最前吧
Let's push him up to the front of the line.
明白 我尽快
Copy that. Posthaste.
你还好吧
You okay?
别担心
Don't worry.
区区一个破碎球还砸不死史蒂夫
It's gonna take more than a wrecking ball to stop Steve.
我问了施工经理
I spoke with the construction manager.
工地两个月前
The site's been down
就因为资金不足停工了
for two months since funding dried up.
可见这些家伙还是做足了功课
These guys did their homework.
他们知道兰基的转移时间
They knew what time Lange was being transported
以及路线
and the route they were taking.
可这也正是奇怪之处
But this is what doesn't add up.
将兰基送到瓦胡岛是三天前才决定的
The decision to bring Lange to Oahu was made 72 hours ago.
而且这件事从未公开
And it was never announced to the public.
那他们是怎么知道兰基要被送到这里呢
So how'd they know Lange was being brought here?
问得好
Exactly.
机密位置 美国♥军♥事行动中心
机密位置 美国♥军♥事行动中心
出了什么事 我们为什么在这儿
What's going on? Why are we here?
兰基夫人 我是乔·怀特
Mrs. Lange, my name is Joe White.
我负责今早转移您丈夫的任务
I led your husband's transport detail this morning.
出了什么事吗
Did something happen?
本来说好在崔普勒陆军医疗中心见面的
We were supposed to meet Mitch at Tripler Army Medical Hospital,
结果我们下了飞机就被带到了这里
and then when we landed, they brought us here.
谁也没告诉我们怎么回事
No one's telling us anything.
我们在送他去医院的路上出了事
We had a situation on the way to the hospital.
"出了事"是什么意思
What does that mean, "a situation"?
意思就是 你丈夫被绑♥架♥了
Your husband was abducted.
是谁绑♥架♥了他
Abducted by whom?
我们还不知道
We don't know.
但我向你保证 我们会尽全力
But I promise you, we're doing everything we can
把他找回来
to get Mitch back.
所以你们就把我们带到这里
So that's why we're here?
不想让我们把此事泄露出去
You don't want us telling anybody.
现在事态比较敏感
The situation is very sensitive.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这到底怎么回事
How could this happen?
我丈夫今天本来要注射免疫血清的
My husband was supposed to receive a serum today.
疾控中心说只有这样他才能活下去
The CDC said he needed it to survive.
我们也非常希望他能得救
And we have every intention of getting it to him.
前提是首先要找到他
But you have to find him first.
他的时间可不多了
And he doesn't have much time.
兰基夫人 我一定会找到你丈夫的
I'm gonna find your husband, Mrs. Lange.
我向你保证
I promise.
与此同时 你和你的家人
In the meantime, I'm gonna have to ask you
必须待在这里
and your family to stay here.
非常抱歉
I'm very sorry.
怀特先生
Mr. White...
你一定要救我爸爸
don't let my dad die.
史蒂夫 说吧
Steve, yeah.
好的 我马上到
Okay, I'll be right there.
法医办公室
法医办公室
根据凯利警督的要求 我刚刚完成了
Per Lieutenant Kelly, I just finished performing
一次极速验尸
what I refer to as warp speed autopsy.
麦克斯 见到你真高兴
I missed you, Max.
这人是谁
Who is he?
先叫他无名氏吧
John Doe for now.
在指纹识别和DNA联合索引上都找不到他
No hits on AFIS or CODIS.
不过 我倒是发现了
However, I did find
他最近吸入的位于鼻孔和
foreign substances that he recently inhaled
呼吸系统里的异物
in his nostrils and his respiratory system.
我把它们送到鉴证室去分♥析♥
I sent them over to the Crime Lab for analysis.
结果发现是烧焦的麻布和松针
The results were charred burlap and pine needles.
知道它们是从哪来的吗
Any idea where they came from?
来源有很多
Could have been from a number of sources.
可能是篝火或者壁炉附近吸入的
He could've been near a campfire or at a fireplace.
好 那再查查还有什么可能的来源
Okay, let's look into more possible sources.
还有别的发现吗
Anything else?
当然 我为他做了个全身CT扫描
Yes. I also performed a full CT scan on the body.
如你们所见
As you can see,
他体内残留有大量弹片
he has a remarkable amount of shrapnel in his body.
看来这家伙上过战场啊
This guy's seen battle.
如果他是美军士兵
If he's U.S. Military,
指纹识别系统里一定会有他的指纹
his prints would be on AFIS.
好的 我们要把他的照片拿给国际刑♥警♥
All right, we need to get his photograph to Interpol
和所有反恐机构
and every antiterrorist agency.
一定有人能把他认出来
Somebody has to be able to I.D this guy.
阿成 科诺
Chin, Kono,
这是纳拉尼·戴额医生
this is Dr. Nalani Dyer.
五零特警队总部
五零特警队总部
她是火奴鲁鲁疾控中心的站长
She's the Honolulu CDC station director.
医生 您有什么线索吗
What do you have for us, Doctor?
我们最近确认了
I'm afraid to say we've confirmed
有人侵入了国安局服务器
there was a breach of the DHS server.
机密邮件泄露了
Confidential e-mails were compromised.
我们认为你们的嫌疑人
We believe that's how your suspects
就是由此拿到转移情报的
obtained the transport intel.
知道网络攻击来自哪里吗
Do you know where the breach came from?
很不幸 他们没有留下任何数字痕迹
Unfortunately, they left no digital footprint.
国安局赞同你们的判断
But DHS agrees with your assessment
这是一次恐怖袭击事件
this is an act of terrorism.
总统批准我们
POTUS has given us the go-ahead to raise
将全国恐♥怖♥主♥义♥警报级别调为紧迫威胁
the NTAS Alert level to Imminent Threat.
医生 我们对这种病毒了解多少
So, Doctor, what do we know about this virus?
这是禽流感的一个变种
It's a mutated strain of the avian flu.
大约在六周前
About six weeks ago,
菲律宾达沃地区的一个农民感染了此病毒
a farmer in the Davao region of the Philippines came down with it.
一周后 我们接到105起病例报告
One week later, we reported 105 cases.
截至今天早上七点
As of 7:00 a.m. this morning,
一共发现1400例 其中1315例死亡
we have 1,400 cases, 1,315 deaths.
好吧 它是如何传播的
Okay, how's it transmitted?
据我们所知
As far we know,
只有与患者直接接触才会感染
only through direct human contact.
一旦感染
Once you're infected,
目前显示潜伏期为
the incubation period has been shown to be anywhere
几个小时到21天不等
from a few hours to 21 days.
出现症状后 病人一般五天内就会死亡
After symptoms appear, patients usually die within five days.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表