曾是洛杉矶亚美尼亚黑帮里的头目之一
Used to be a major player in the Armenian Mob in L.A.,
几年前搬到这里来自立门户
moved down here a few years ago to hang his own shingle.
道上传言 他残酷无情
Word is he's ruthless.
毒品 勒索 保险诈骗
Drugs, shakedowns, insurance scams--
他无一不沾
got his hands in all of it.
他在帕罗洛大街上开
He owns the Rainbow Valley Supermarket
一家彩虹巷超♥市♥ 但是
over on Palolo Avenue, but, uh,
那个地方只是个摆设
that place is just a front.
等等 你是说多布兰
Wait a minute, you think Dobrian
和那个男人被杀有关系
had something to do with this guy getting killed?
他们所有的行动都是听他的指示
Well, nothing gets done without him giving the order.
如果是他叫这些手下来追杀艾伦的
And if he's the one who told these guys to come after Eran,
除非这孩子死 否则他们不会停止的
they ain't gonna stop till he's dead.
看上去不太妙
That can't be good.
他要过来了 我去把门打开
He's coming over here. I'm gonna open the gate.
-你开枪打他 -我用什么开枪
- You shoot him. - What am I gonna shoot him with?
没有子弹了
I don't have any bullets.
他要做什么
What the hell's he doing?
中心呼叫2B156
Central to 2 Bravo 156.
有匿名举报称听见枪响
Anonymous 911 callers reporting gunfire
在女王街1200号♥附近
in the vicinity of the 1200 block of Queen Street.
举报者是在2000号♥听见的枪声
Calls being received as far away as the 2000 block.
156收到 正位于沃德街和女王街的交界
156, 10-4 from Ward and Queen.
太好了 太好了 太好了
Great, great, great, great, great, great, great.
看到这个杯子了吗 我在慕尼黑买♥♥的
See this mug? I got this in Munich.
那是我见过的最美的小姐之一
I spent the evening with one of the most beautiful
我和她共度那一晚
frauleins I'd ever seen.
我人生中最无法忘怀的五晚之一
One of the top five nights of my life.
我...
I...
你听见什么了吗
You hear something?
-没有 -那你为什么要嘘嘘我
- No. - Well, why are you shushing me?
因为我在试图听一下外面的动静
Because I'm trying to hear something.
真抱歉把你们牵扯进来了
Really sorry I dragged you into this.
因为你们这边是唯一一家开门的
Uh, you... you were the only place open.
我没有其他可以去的地方
I-I didn't have anywhere else to go.
别担心 小子
Don't sweat it, kid.
都只是些摆设罢了
It's all just stuff.
坏了换新的就好了
Nothing that can't be replaced.
你进来这里真的很幸运
Hey, you're lucky you stumbled in here.
那是夏威夷最好的警♥察♥ 他会帮你
You got Hawaii's finest on your side.
现在我们只是需要一些运气
Now we just need some of that luck
帮让我们从这里出去
to get us the hell out of here.
莫库理发店
B156已经到达1200街区
Bravo 156 going portable at the 1200 block.
收到 B156
10-4, Bravo 156.
警♥察♥ 谢天谢地
Cops. Thank God.
不 不 不太对劲 情况不太对
No, no, there's something... something's not right.
不对劲
Something's not right.
他们知道我是个警♥察♥
They knew I was a cop,
但是他们开枪没有一丝犹豫
they didn't hesitate to open fire.
但们现在就让一个警♥察♥大摇大摆地走过来
What, now they're just gonna let one roll up?
也许他们看见他来了 就跑走了
Well, maybe they saw him coming and took off.
不可能 不可能 兄弟
No way. No way. Buddy, hey! Hey!
兄弟 快离开这里
Hey, buddy, get out of there!
这是个陷阱 这是...快离开这里
It's a trap! It's a...Get out of there!
中心呼叫156 你那里情况如何
Central to 156. What's your status?
把他丢进后备箱
Put him in the trunk.
你那里情况如何 你那里情况如何
What's your status? What's your status?
156回复
156 to dispatch.
我们这里情况是10-8 60
We have a 10-8 60.
[警员返回 没有异常情况]
好的 收到 156 你们可以走了
All right, 10-4, 156. You're good to go. Go.
那个...10-8 60是什么意思
Hey, what... what's 10-8 60 mean?
这意味着没有人会来救我们了
It means no one else is coming.
好吧
Great.
真是好
Just great.
把尸体处理掉
Get rid of it.
五零特遣队总部
五零特遣队总部
我把麦克斯送到火奴鲁鲁警局录口供了
So I sent Max down to HPD
之后我开始调查这些
to give his statement, and I started looking
杰瑞被指控的入室抢劫案件
into these home invasions that Jerry's been accused of.
有个不太好的趋势
There's a disturbing trend.
这三个女人都是在过去几天被抢劫
All three women were robbed over the past few days,
一起比一起更加暴♥力♥
and each incident was more violent than the one before it.
昨天晚上的受害者因为颅骨骨折
Last night's victim was sent to the hospital
被送往医院 现在还在重症监护室
with a fractured skull. She's still in the ICU.
我们要在下一个受害者被送到麦克斯的
We gotta stop this before the next victim ends up on
验尸台前停止这一切
a metal slab in front of Max.
我们对受害者们了解多少
Okay, so what do we know about the victims?
她们都住在不同的社区
Well, they all live in different neighborhoods,
工作领域也都不一样
they all work in different fields;
其中两个在本土长大
two of the three grew up on the mainland.
但是她们确实有一个共同点
But they do have one thing in common.
她们最近都离了婚 独自生活
They're all recently divorced and living alone.
安全又方便的目标
Safe and easy targets.
两个离婚女性可能还是巧合
Okay, so, two divorced women is a coincidence.
但三个就是模式了 他肯定是这么选择的
Three is a pattern. That must be how he's choosing them.
下一步就是要找出这个男的
So, the next step is figuring out
是如何知道这些女的最近都离婚了
how our guy knows that they're all recently divorced.
离婚记录都归档在家事法庭
Well, divorce records are filed down at the family court.
能这么做的人一定有相应的权限
Whoever did this probably has access.
看这个
Look at that.
这个三个女人用的都是同一家律所
All three women used the exact same law firm--
凯欧&里德
Kaio and Reed.
凯欧&里德专业律所
莫瑞森大街1240号♥ 火奴鲁鲁 96810
凯欧&里德专业律所
莫瑞森大街1240号♥ 火奴鲁鲁 96810
凯欧&里德专业律所
莫瑞森大街1240号♥ 火奴鲁鲁 96810
那家律所里的某个人与此有关
Somebody inside that law firm is behind this.
早上好
Morning.
欢迎来到城市工厂
一百八十块六角五分
$180.65.
艾伦看上去不太舒服 伙计
Eran ain't looking too good, man.
所以我们要让带离开这里
Yeah, that's why we got to get him the hell out of here.
-这地方通到哪里 -那个是中♥央♥空调
- Where's that lead to? - That's the A/C unit.
我跟你说 离开这里只有两条路
I'm telling you, there's only two ways out of here.
听我说 好吗
Okay, listen to me, all right?
火奴鲁鲁警局短时间内不会过来的
The HPD is not coming anytime soon,
也就是说我们要全靠自己
which means we're on our own.
我们不能再继续等下去了
And waiting any more is no longer an option.
我们在这里待得越久
The longer we stay here,
最后我们都死掉的可能性越大
the better the chance we all end up dead.
好 那你要怎么做
Okay, what are you gonna do?
你要钻过这个 空气管道
You gonna crawl through the, uh, air duct?
没错 如果别无选择
Yes, if I have to, yes.
隔壁有家商店 是吗
There's a store next door, right?
-一家花店 -这个能通到那家花店
- A florist. - I'm thinking this connects to the florist,
如果我能钻到那里
and if I can get over there,
也许我能用他们的电♥话♥报♥警♥
maybe I can use their phone and call 911.
你知道我要怎么做了吗
You see where I'm going with this?
帮我一把
Help me.
你小心点 拜托
Oh... Careful. Please.
对不起
I'm sorry. All right?
福特汉姆法学院
奥德尔·马丁
这是什么 你是个律师
What is this? You're a lawyer?
对 我是个律师 很难相信吗
Yeah, I'm a lawyer. Is that so hard to believe?
这是家理发店 所以 有点难以置信
Well, I mean, it's a barbershop, so, yeah, kinda.
我让你吃了一惊 是吗
I just blew your mind, didn't I?
你知道 许多人会把这个挂在墙上
You know, most people hang it on the wall, you know.
是 但我不喜欢那样
Yeah, well, I'm not too fond of mine,
我应该把它撕掉丢进垃圾桶
and I just haven't had the nerve
但是我没有勇气 好吗
to toss it in the trash where it belongs, okay?
看来背后有个故事
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表