直到我们弄清楚到底是怎么回事
of 50,000 seats until we figured out what happened.
我猜波特夫妇并没有妥善处理这个备忘
I take it the Porters didn't respond too well to that memo.
我被告知这些发现不足以影响到发货
I was told my findings didn't warrant such drastic measures.
推迟发货时间
That, uh, pushing the delivery date
会让公♥司♥亏本数百万
would cost the company millions
他们就需要解雇一大批员工
and they'd have to lay off a bunch of employees.
他们和一家大型连锁店签过合同
They had a deal in place with a major chain.
如果我们没有及时交货
And if we didn't meet our delivery date,
他们就不和我们做生意了
they'd take their business elsewhere.
因为这个测试结果只发生过一次
Since the test only happened once,
公♥司♥认定这个错误是人为操作造成的
the company deemed the defect was human error.
你们还是把这个座椅发出去了 是吗
And you shipped those car seats anyway, didn't you?
他们让我相信可能他们才是对的 我是错的
They convinced me it was possible they were right and I was wrong.
我能做的就是解决问题继续改进
All I could do was fix the problem moving forward
向上帝祈祷什么都别发生
and hope to God nothing happened.
但还是发生了事故 是不是
Something did happen, didn't it?
发生了一起车祸
There was an accident.
有辆汽车失控
A driver lost control.
在93号♥公路上出了车祸
Crashed on the 93.
他年仅两岁的女儿在后座上
His two-year-old daughter was in the back seat.
她当场死亡
She was killed on impact.
艾瑞克 尽量简而言之
Eric... keep it simple.
你凑齐了钱 准备好交易了
You got the money, you're ready to make a trade.
明白了吗
Okay, you good?
-好的 -好
- Okay - All right.
喂
Hello?
波特先生 我让你不要报♥警♥的
I told you no cops, Mr. Porter.
你没有听话
You didn't listen.
我凑齐了钱
I have your money.
告诉我在哪儿和你交易
Just tell me where to meet you.
闭嘴 我们没什么好谈的了
Shut up! We're done talking.
现在让警♥察♥听电♥话♥
Now hand the phone over to the cops.
这儿没警♥察♥
There are no cops here.
让警♥察♥来接电♥话♥
Tell them to get on the phone right now
否则我就杀了她
or I kill her.
我是五零特遣队的麦格瑞特
This is McGarrett with Five-O.
迈克尔·威利在哪儿
Where is Michael Wiley?
我不知道
I don't know anything about him.
你撒谎
You're lying.
这个时间点 他本应接我的电♥话♥的
He was supposed to be here for the call
但是没出现
and he never showed up.
他不会中途放弃的
He wouldn't walk away from this,
一定是你们抓了他
which means you have him.
你的要求波特夫妇都照办了
The Porters have done everything you asked.
我们凑够了钱
We have your money.
我们只想他们的女儿回来
We just want their daughter back.
我们还按照原计划吧
Let's stick to the plan.
我有一个新计划
I have a new plan.
波特太太来送钱
Mrs. Porter's gonna deliver the money.
如果我感觉到附近有警♥察♥...
And if I even sense the police are nearby...
我们绝对不会让波特太太单独前往的
There's no way we're gonna let Mrs. Porter go in alone, okay?
我来送钱
I will deliver the money.
你没听我说话
You're not listening to me.
让波特太太送钱 不然就此结束
Send the wife or this ends now.
好吧
Okay.
马那那小径
Manana Trail.
半小时后
30 minutes.
我只要一拿到钱
Once I have the money,
我就告诉你们那女孩在哪
I'll give you the girl's location.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
除非玛姬在场
We're not handing over the money
否则我们是不会给你钱的
unless Maggie is there.
你别无选择
You don't have a choice.
好吧 就按我们说的
All right, so it's just like we talked about.
你在那儿放下行李袋
You drop the duffle bag off at the location,
上车 然后回家
get back in your car, come back home.
就这样
That's it.
听着 我们都想索菲回来
Look, we-we all want to get Sophie back,
但我不能让我妻子做这件事
but I-I can't let my wife do this.
把她一个人送过去 这不安全
It's not safe, sending her out there alone.
艾瑞克 没有别的办法
Eric, there's no other way.
我不会有事的
I'm going to be fine.
艾瑞克 她不是一个人 好吗
Eric, she's not going to be alone, okay?
我们会通过监视卫星
We're gonna be watching her
一直监视着她的
on a surveillance satellite the entire time.
这就是说在交钱地点是有人监视的
That means eyes on the drop location.
一旦绑匪拿到了钱
As soon as the kidnapper gets the cash,
他就会带我们找到索菲
he's gonna lead us to Sophie.
我不会有事的
I'll be fine.
我保证
Promise.
事故后 调查人员说
After the accident, investigators said
那个小女孩的死因是
the little girl died because the father
她父亲没有系好她安全椅
failed to properly install her car seat,
但他发誓他正确系好了
but he swore he fastened it correctly.
你知道他说的是事实
You knew he was telling the truth!
小女孩的父母起诉了
The parents of the little girl sued,
但是没有任何证据表明座椅有问题
but there was no evidence the seat was faulty.
是 波特夫妇通过收买♥♥你
Yeah, the Porters made sure of that
确保了这点 是不是
by paying you off, didn't they?
我想提出异议
I wanted to come forward,
但是碰撞测试数据和我的备忘录一起
but the crash test data, along with my memo,
都被销毁了
were destroyed.
公♥司♥的律师告诉我
The company's lawyers told me
如果我说了什么
if I said anything,
他们会否认我曾警告过他们这个缺陷
they would deny that I warned them about the defect.
我将被追究刑事责任
That I would be criminally liable.
他们让我自己选
They gave me a choice.
接受封口费还是进监狱
Accept the payout or go to jail.
你想提出异议
You wanted to come forward?
你意识到
You realize
那些有缺陷的座椅还在市场上销♥售♥
those faulty car seats are still out there
孩子们还坐在上面
with children in them.
在下一批货物中 我完善了这个缺陷
I fixed the defect on the next shipment.
没有其他事故了
There hasn't been another incident.
我从未碰过那些钱
I never touched that money.
我每一天都在
There isn't a day that goes by
后悔我所做的事情
I don't regret what I did.
我要问你一件事
Let me ask you something.
在诉讼期间 小女孩的父母
During the litigation, did the girl's parents
有没有发现你被收买♥♥
ever find out that you were paid off?
没有
No.
但我告诉孩子父亲了
But I told the father.
三周前
Three weeks ago,
我在广♥告♥版无意中看到他妻子的讣告
I came across his wife's obituary in the Advertiser.
她死于癌症 直到去世都...
She died of cancer without ever...
依旧不知道她女儿死亡的真♥相♥
knowing the truth about her daughter.
我联♥系♥上了她的丈夫
I reached out to her husband,
坦白了一切
confessed everything,
还把波特家贿赂给我的160万交给他
even offered him the 1.6 million the Porters gave me.
但他没有接受
But he didn't want it.
说这样也没法让女儿回到身边
Said it wouldn't bring back his daughter.
听着
Listen, man.
要是我的孩子这样离开人世
If I ever lost my kid that way,
我的内心永远都不会安宁
it would haunt me for the rest of my life.
艾伦 他叫什么
We need his name, Alan.
杰森·霍利
Jason Hollier.
这个案子一直都和钱无关
This was never about the money.
而是这个人想要复仇
This guy's looking for revenge.
珍珠城 马那那小径
珍珠城 马那那小径
犯人到底在哪
Where the hell is this guy?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表