多么得可悲啊
Ah, how wonderfully pathetic.
天主教中的圣瓦伦丁 是爱情及癫痫瘟疫等领域的守护神
真正可悲的是一个人造的商业化节日
What's pathetic is a made-up commercial holiday
献给不仅仅是爱情的守护神
dedicated to the patron saint of not only love,
还有癫痫 晕厥及瘟疫的守护神
but of epilepsy, fainting and the plague.
像我这样的浪漫主义者
Well, romantics, such as myself, view
把情人节看成是向我们所爱的人
Valentine's Day as a perfect opportunity
表达真实想法的完美机会
to express our true feelings for the one we love.
圣瓦伦丁被一位罗马教皇残忍♥地谋杀了
Saint Valentine was brutally murdered by a Roman emperor.
哪有什么爱情可言
Where's the love in that?
麦克斯
Max?
你见过这样的东西吗
You ever seen anything like this before?
从没有
Never.
麦克斯 我们看到的这是什么
Max, what are we looking at here?
这是什么 凶手留下的信息吗
What is this, some kind of message from the killer?
更像是我们的受害者留下的
More like a message from our vic.
字迹的角度显示
The angle of the handwriting
是布伦南先生自己写上去的
indicates Mr. Brennan wrote on himself.
这叫多写症
It's called hypergraphia.
是一种有强烈
It's a behavioral condition
书写冲动的行为状态
characterized by an intense desire to write.
这种症状伴有可能由于
It's a symptom associated with temporal lobe
生活中的高压事件
epilepsy and can be triggered
所引起的颞叶癫痫
by high-stress life events.
他有很多这样的高压事件
He's had plenty of those.
是啊 或者是因为
Yeah, or maybe the stress of
想着有人要杀他的压力
thinking somebody's out to kill you.
看上去是密♥码♥
Looks like a code.
我最开始也是这么想的
That was my first assumption as well,
直到我仔细看了才发现不是
until I took a closer look.
这些字是反向写的
The words are backwards.
"孤立 荒凉
"Isolated, desolate,
"孤独 恐惧 沮丧 惊愕
"solitary, trepidation, dismay, consternation.
3.14无尽圆周率..."
3.14 pi infinity..."
这是什么意思 你们明白吗
What does this mean? Do you guys understand this?
它没有意义才是真正的意义
It actually makes sense that it doesn't make sense.
把它看成是紧张状态下的乱涂乱画
Think of it as nervous doodling,
大脑紧张状态下的疯狂乱写
a frenzied firing of neurons in the brain.
有些多写症患者
Some people who suffer from hypergraphia
会用清晰和有逻辑的方式书写
write in a coherent and logical manner.
其他的人 像布伦南先生这样的
Others, like Mr. Brennan,
用的是一种更混乱的方式
have a more jumbled style.
喂 科诺
Yeah, Kono?
我们找到了受害者住的汽车旅馆
We tracked down the motel room that our vic was staying in.
你不会相信我们看到了什么
You're not gonna believe what I'm looking at.
事实上 我想我可以
Actually, I bet I can.
我真希望布伦南有留下
I really hope that Brennan left
信♥用♥卡♥来支付这些杂费
a credit card for the incidentals.
火奴鲁鲁警局到这时
Well, HPD found the place tossed
发现这里已经被翻遍了
when they arrived,
而且来过这里的人
but whoever let themselves in--
肯定对他的相机和手提电脑动了手脚
they did a number on his camera and his laptop.
他们拿走了储存卡及硬盘
They took the memory card and the hard drive.
很有可能还拿走了
And probably anything else
任何可以告诉我们他在忙什么的东西
that could tell us what he was up to.
他们没有带走他写下的字
Well, they didn't take his words.
或许这里面有东西可以
Maybe there's something in all of this that can
告诉我们他被杀的原因
help clue us in to what got him killed.
我不天真
Look, I'm not naive.
我知道这事终究还是会发生的
I knew that eventually this was gonna happen.
我女儿不可避免的
You know, it was inevitable my daughter's
会开始跟男孩聊天
gonna start talking to boys.
我明白的 她十二岁了
I get it, she's 12.
但我没想到我会
But, uh, I did not think that I would have a, um,
前排围观这些
a front-row seat to the, uh,
青春期前的睡前对话
prepubescent pillow talk.
你懂的 那些表情文字 算了
You know? And the emojis-- forget about it.
我都不知道怎么告诉你我花了多少时间
I mean, I can't tell you how much time I spent trying
来破解
to decipher what, uh,
生日蛋糕 小狗
birthday cake, puppy dog,
竖大拇指是什么意思 所以
thumbs-up means, you know? So...
抱歉 先生 你要说什么
I'm sorry, sir. What is this about?
要说什么
What is it about?
你 你有在听我说吗
Are you... are you listening to me?
我不想要我女儿的短♥信♥
I-I don't want my daughter's text messages
再出现在我手♥机♥上
to come on my phone anymore.
很遗憾 这里是客服电♥话♥
Unfortunately, this is customer service.
我把你连线技术支持
I'll have to transfer you to technical support.
请稍等
Please hold.
你能...
Can...?
治疗是一个选择
You know, therapy is an option.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
打给州长 让你回去
Call the governor, get you back in.
我还是个孩子时
You know when I was a kid,
如果我喜欢一个女孩子
if I liked a girl,
我得走向前去跟她说话
I had to go up and talk to her, right,
用我自己的嘴 当面交谈
like, with my mouth, a human being.
现在的孩子用着家庭共享套餐 动动手指
Now, any kid with thumbs, a family share plan,
就以为自己是大佬了
gets to walk around thinking they're the mack.
大佬 你说《老兄》
The mack? You say "The Mack?"
1973年美国电影 讲述刚出狱黑人被迫卷入俩白人警♥察♥与黑道老大的战争中
《老兄》 是啊 说不好
The Mack, yeah. I don't know.
就像是滑顺爵士最初给人的感觉
It's the smooth jazz, baby.
让我想到九十年代
It's got me thinking about the '90s, you know?
听我说 好吗
Listen to me, would you?
你这么做是对的
You're doing the right thing.
应该给格蕾丝一些空间
Giving Grace some space is good.
请勿挂机
Please continue to hold.
预计您的等候时间为38分钟
Your expected wait time is 38 minutes.
38分钟 再多听这音乐38秒
38 minutes? 38 minutes, 38 seconds-- more of this music,
我就要去自杀了
I'm gonna kill myself.
格蕾丝就没爹了
Grace isn't gonna have a father.
还是算了
I can't.
行 那...
Okay. I guess, uh,
该做的事就得等等了 是吧
doing the right thing is gonna have to wait, right?
暧昧对象 还是秘密仰慕者
Special friend, or secret admirer?
其实 这是我自己给自己买♥♥的
Actually, I bought them for myself.
很可悲吧
I know. It's pathetic, right?
现在流行的阴谋论论调是
The popular conspiracy theory is that
情人节是糖果商
Valentine's Day was created by the candy,
花店还有贺卡商创造
floral and greeting card industries
以便增加产品销量的节日
to inflate sales.
我听过这个说法
Yeah, I've heard that one.
我觉得太偏激了
I think it's cynical.
人生在世
People go through their lives,
很少有机会说出我爱你
rarely taking time to say "I love you,"
所以...每年能有一天
so... what's one day a year when you're forced
大家相互示好
to be nice to each other
接纳对自己重要的人 又有什么呢
and acknowledge those who are important to us?
杰瑞
Wow, Jerry, that's...
这么解释真感人
it's a really beautiful sentiment.
我偶尔...
Well, I can...
也能文艺一下的嘛
go deep every once in a while.
给 把它送给你心爱的人吧
Here. Give it to someone you care about.
谢谢
Thanks.
我会的
I will.
麦克斯在等你
Max is expecting you.
奥尔特加先生
Ah, Mr. Ortega,
什么风把你吹到
what brings you to my room
我的奇妙亡灵世界来了
of post-mortal wonder?
我来拿死者身上字符的照片
I came for the photos of the writing on the victim's body.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表