Ergo, Icky Ricky never gets caught with the sticky.
你们现在想来吸一斗吗
You dudes want to smoke a bowl real quick?
家常式的
Family style?
不用了
Uh, I'm good.
他 他会变得很狂躁
He-he gets... crazy paranoid.
如果大♥麻♥草不是你的菜
Oh, hey, man, if green ain't your scene,
我可以帮你弄点其他的
I can hook you up with something else.
可♥卡♥因♥ X迷幻药 药丸
Coke. X. Pills.
应有尽有
Anything you want.
我有中间人
I got a connect.
甚至有能帮你们弄到蛇和雪貂的人
Even have a guy that can get you snakes and ferrets.
它们在夏威夷是被禁止的 你们知道吧
They're banned in Hawaii, you know?
因为它们是有攻击性的物种
Because they're invasive species.
是的 我们知道
Yeah. We know that.
你们都很懂行嘛 给
Yeah, man, you dudes know what's what. Here.
把我的名片给你们
Let me give you my card.
"瑞吉·切夫 旅游经济人"
"Ricky Schiff. Travel agent."
如果你们想"旅游"了 打给我就行
You want to go on a "Trip," I'm the guy to call.
好啊
Ah, yes.
很好
That's good.
不错 我们会打给你的
Nice. We'll call you.
我们肯定打给你
We will definitely call you.
太棒了 谢谢你 兄弟
Cool. Thanks, man.
你们好好玩吧
You guys enjoy.
乖乖的哦 皮克斯先生
Be good, Mr. Pickles!
玩得开心
Have fun!
回见啦
Later, skaters.
监视 第二天
监视 第二天
卖♥♥大♥麻♥的人住在2F
The guy who sells the weed is in 2F.
什么
What?
其实 我是为蕨类植物的事过来的
A-Actually, I'm here about the fern.
麦格瑞特少校让我过来的
Commander McGarrett sent me.
你告诉他 我不要一株新的蕨类植物
You tell him I don't want a new fern.
我要被偷走的那株
I want the one that was stolen from me.
不 这不是替代品
Oh, no, this isn't a replacement.
这是诱饵
This is bait.
你看
You see...
我们会把这个小家伙
we're gonna set this little guy
放在你门外来引诱小偷
outside your door to lure the thief back.
只是 这次 我们会监视
Only, this time, we'll be watching.
你真是个聪明的孩子
Aren't you a clever boy.
进来
Come in.
你能描述下那株蕨类植物吗
Could you describe the pteridophyte?
谁
Who?
那株蕨类植物
The fern.
不是铁线蕨 对吧
It wasn't Adiantum, was it?
一般被称为铁线蕨
Commonly known as a maidenhair fern.
那些要求有规律的浇水
See, those require regular watering,
也就是说要让它平安归来
which would mean we'd be racing
我们必须争分夺秒了
against a ticking clock to get it back safely.
就是普通的蕨类
It's just a regular fern.
大藏还是黄芥末
Dijon or... or yellow mustard?
大藏吧
Dijon, I guess.
但 正如我说过的 我已经吃过了
But, uh, like I said, I already ate.
回到犯罪相关的问题
Back to the crime in question.
你在这栋楼里有敌人吗
Do you have any enemies in the building?
有谁会出于报复拿走蕨类植物
Someone who might have taken the fern out of revenge
或者作为一种手段
or maybe for leverage?
有个叫周爱玲的
Well, there's Eileen Chow--
别让我开始说她
don't get me started on her.
但我们可以晚点再说这个
But we can talk about all that later.
现在我想谈谈你
Right now I want to talk about you.
你有女朋友吗
Is there a lady in your life,
有喜欢的人吗
maybe somebody you have your eye on?
没有 现在没有
No, not at the moment.
去找一个吧 小伙子
Well, get on that, bubeleh,
因为如果没有人跟你一起享受的话
'cause life isn't worth the price of admission
人生是不值得的
if you don't have someone to enjoy it with.
从这些照片看
And from the looks of these pictures,
你活得很精彩
you seem to have done a lot of living yourself.
我是有过
Oh. I have.
我丈夫莫罗斯过世后 我就停滞不前了
I slowed down since my husband Morris passed away.
现在我不怎么出去
I don't get out much these days.
吃吧
Eat.
切成了三角形
Cut in triangles.
我妈妈也会这么做
My mom does that.
好妈妈都这么做
The good ones do.
闻上去太恶心了 史蒂夫
Aw, that smells disgusting, Steve.
谁会用微波炉做煎蛋卷
Who microwaves an omelet? Huh?
身体需要蛋白质
The body needs protein.
当你不睡觉时 它需要的更多
When you're not sleeping, it needs it even more.
那是什么 你在干嘛
What is that? What are you doing?
我在做这书上的问卷调查
I'm doing a little, uh, quiz out of this book:
搭档知多少
uh, how well you know your partner.
上面让我列出
It asked me to list something
你热爱的东西
you were very passionate about.
是吗 你写了什么
Oh, yeah? What'd you write?
蛋白质
Protein.
什么
Excuse me?
蛋白质
Protein.
蛋白质
Protein?
你真是我的"灵魂伴侣"啊
Well, you really, uh, really peered into my soul.
好吧 那你热爱什么
Okay, what are you passionate about?
我有很多热爱的东西
Well... there's things I'm passionate about.
比如呢
Like what?
音乐 我热爱音乐
Music. I'm passionate about music.
这个回答真站不住脚
That's a terrible cop-out.
谁不热爱音乐
I mean, everybody's passionate about music.
我也喜欢音乐
I like music, too.
像是邦·乔维 我能说出他写的每一首歌♥
I mean, Bon Jovi, I could tell you every song he ever wrote.
-多了不起 -不是不是
- Big deal. - Oh, no.
我不是热爱听歌♥
I'm not passionate about listening to music,
而是热爱弹乐器
I'm passionate about playing music.
你竟然会弹乐器
Oh, you play music?
真搞笑 我认识你那么久
That's funny, just 'cause I've known you for a very long time
都没见你靠近过任何乐器
and never seen you even close to an instrument,
更别说你去弹
let alone playing one.
我以前弹吉他
Well, I used to play guitar.
其实我很喜欢吉他
Actually, I was really into it.
我吉他弹得很好的
I was quite good, too.
但你放弃了 为什么要放弃
But you stopped. Why'd you stop?
我也不知道
Well, I don't know.
就放弃了呗
I just stopped, didn't I?
天啊
Oh, my God.
进去
Get in there.
兄弟
Hey, man.
你俩在这还没超过一天
The two of you haven't even been here more than a day.
怎么可以把房♥子搞得如此"毒气"熏天
How the hell does it smell this bad already?
因为这只禽兽用微波炉热蛋
Because this animal is microwaving eggs.
他...
He...
还真是不过脑子啊
Oh, man, that's just reckless.
你们这里急需除臭剂
Y'all need to get some Febreze crackin' up in here, man.
他怎么了
What's the matter with him?
这里有猫
You have a cat in here!
对啊 给你纸巾
Yeah, here.
我对猫严重过敏
Oh, I'm highly allergic.
没事 坐吧 坐
Fine. Sit down. Sit.
猫咪过来
Come here.
我说真的哦
This is a true story.
我就是在像这样的沙发上破了处♥男♥之身
I lost my virginity on a couch like this.
现在大家都不喜欢这层塑料膜
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表