You don't remember the bet?
简单说 就是你还欠我五十美元
That was easy. Well, you owe me $50.
好的 替我把酒单买♥♥了就行 没问题
Fine, that's... just buy my drinks. That's fine.
多谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们替阿成把酒买♥♥好吧 他迟到了
Hey, we got to get a drink for Chin-- he's running late.
不 不用 他可以下一轮再加入
No, no, he can come in on the next round.
打扰 谢谢
Um, excuse me. Thank you.
可以给我一瓶朗博啤酒吗
Could I please have a Longboard, when you're ready?
她是女主人 不是服务员 差别很大好吗
She's a hostess, not the waitress, there's a big difference.
我替他道歉
I'm sorry for him.
但如果你要给他上酒的话
But if you are gonna get him a beer,
请也给我一杯
I'll have one, too.
我也一样
Same here.
我要一杯草莓鸡尾酒
I'll have a strawberry daiquiri.
你刚刚是说了草莓鸡尾酒
Did you say strawberry daiquiri?
对于我的男子汉气息我很满意 兄弟
I'm comfortable with my manhood, brother.
是的 没错
Oh, yes, you are.
和一个深盘披萨
And deep dish pizzas,
草莓鸡尾酒 兄弟
strawberry daiquiris, man.
你喜欢生命中的美好事物
You like the finer things in life.
没错
Absolutely.
杰瑞在那
Well, there's Jerry.
看来他找到同伴了
He's found his people.
你知道吗 我很高兴
You know what? I think it's great that
他能对一件事这么充满热情
he's passionate about something.
我告诉你
Let me tell you something.
猫王是最棒的 对吗
Elvis Presley was the greatest, okay?
他就是摇滚音乐的天王
He was the King of Rock and Roll.
他发明了摇滚
He invented rock and roll.
等等
Uh, wait, now.
查克·贝里和小理查德也为摇滚尽了一份力的
He had a little help from Chuck Berry and Little Richard.
-好吧 -但你说得对 天王只有一个
- Okay. - But... you're right, there's only one King.
多谢
Thanks.
好吧 马上就要开始了
Okay, this is gonna happen here.
也许我需要再来一杯才行
I might need a double one of these.
真不敢相信阿成就要错过这个了
I can't believe Chin is missing this.
他们说当一颗星星消亡时
They say when a star dies,
它的光辉依然能够穿越千百年的时光
its light continues to travel for hundreds of years.
这首歌♥献给我们当中的明星
This song goes out to one of our own.
莱恩·柯林斯 尽管他已经离世...
Lane Collins-- though he's gone...
他的光芒依旧照耀着我们
his light keeps shining on us all.
*当我是个傻瓜*
* Treat me like a fool *
*对我残忍♥又冷酷*
* Treat me mean and cruel *
*却不爱我*
* But love me *
*伤透我忠诚的心*
* Break my faithful heart *
*把一切撕碎*
* Tear it all apart *
*却不爱我*
* But love me *
*好吧 如果你想要离开*
* Well, if you ever go *
*亲爱的 我将会*
* Darling, I'd be, oh *
*是如此的孤单*
* So lonely... *
他唱得真好
He's unbelievable.
*我会变得悲伤而孤独*
* I'll be sad and blue *
*为你而哭*
* Crying over you *
*亲爱的 抱紧我*
* Dear, hold me *
*我会跪地祈求*
* I would beg and steal *
*只是为了能够感受*
* Just to feel *
*你的心脏*
* Your heart *
*和我的一起跳动*
* Beating close to mine *
*如果你想要离开*
* Well, if you ever go *
*亲爱的 我将会*
* Darling, I'd be, oh *
*变得如此孤单*
* So lonely *
*我跪地祈求*
* Begging on my knees *
*我全部的愿望只有*
* All I ask is please *
*请爱上我*
* Please love me *
我已经要去酒店停车了
Hey, I'm pulling up to the hotel now.
你好 阿成 今早很高兴见到你
Hello, Chin. It was good seeing you this morning.
你想怎么样 加布里埃尔
What do you want, Gabriel?
首先 一点点的感激之情怎么样
A little gratitude, for starters.
如果不是我杀了那个内部调查的警探
If I hadn't killed that I.A. Detective,
你现在已经在监狱里了
you'd be behind bars right now.
你也是 别假装你这是为了我做的
So would you. Don't even pretend you did that for me.
接下来这样
Here's what's gonna happen.
我会帮助你离开这座岛
I'm gonna help you get off this island.
是吗 但是我为什么要离开
Really? And why would I do that?
因为我有样东西你会感兴趣的
Because I have something you're gonna want to see.
能够直接影响到你的信息
Information that affects you very directly.
而且为了表示一下我的诚意
And as a show of good faith...
我准备先给你看下都有些什么
I'm prepared to give you a little sneak peak.
我们在哪里见
Where do we meet?
见面就不需要了
That won't be necessary.
等你回到家就会看见的
It'll be waiting for you when you get home.
警长 发现什么了
Commander, what do you got?
安全
All clear.
我们只发现了这个信封
Only thing we found was this envelope
X光显示可以安全打开
X-rays show it's safe to open.
这是什么
What is this?
我不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表