《天堂执法者》前情提要
Previously on Hawaii Five-O...
丹尼 你在这儿干吗
Danny, what are you doing here?
这是我搭档 史蒂夫·麦格瑞特
Uh, this is my partner, Steve McGarrett.
史蒂夫 这是我美丽的前妻 蕾切尔
Steve, this is my lovely ex-wife, Rachel.
你不用过来的
You didn't have to come here.
不 我应该来
Yes, I did.
谢谢你
Thank you.
斯坦预定这次旅行
Stan only booked this trip
是想看看能否挽救我们的婚姻
to see if we could save our marriage.
我认为已经无法挽回了
I don't know if there's anything left to save.
斯坦明晚就回家了
Stan's coming home tomorrow night.
我要跟他坦白
I have to tell him.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
那我是...
I'm definitely...
-是的 -很好 太好了 没事
- Yes. - Okay, good. Good, good, good. Okay.
蕾切尔 她要和斯坦一起搬回来
Rachel... is moving back in with Stan.
孩子是他的吗
The baby's his?
她怀孕的时间比她预想得要长
Turns out, uh, she's further along than she thought,
她要为了孩子努力尝试
so she is gonna try to make it work with Stan
和斯坦重归于好
for the... for the kid's sake.
我很遗憾 丹尼
I'm sorry, Danny.
你好 阿成
Hello, Chin.
你想怎么样 加百列
What do you want, Gabriel?
我有样东西你会感兴趣的
I have something you're gonna want to see.
我们只发现了这个信封
Only thing we found was this envelope.
X光显示可以安全打开
X-rays show it's safe to open.
这是什么
What is this?
我不知道
I don't know.
沙岛 火奴鲁鲁
沙岛 火奴鲁鲁
待在这儿 数到二十
好好好 我来了 我来了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm coming, I'm coming.
阿成
Chin.
你没事吧
You all right?
你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you loop me in?
我要是知道 就跟你一起去了
I mean, I would've gone with you.
他们说了不能有人陪同 说得相当清楚
They said no chaperones. They were pretty clear.
但愿这情报值你冒的风险
Well, I hope the intel was worth the risk.
的确值
It was.
这些照片里的人是盐马五郎
The man in these photos is Goro Shioma.
他在东京财经公♥司♥工作 起码表面上是
He works in Tokyo Finance. Or at least that's his day job.
根据日本地下组织的消息
According to sources in the Japanese underworld,
他同时也是
he's also the Oyabun
一个大型日本黑帮团伙的头目
of a major Yakuza syndicate.
他有一份合法的工作
He has a legitimate job.
有可能亚当并不知道他的黑帮背景
It's possible Adam didn't know about the Yakuza connection.
我倒愿意相信是那样的 但是据说
I might be willing to believe that, except word is
盐马其实跟亚当的父亲关系非常密切
that Shioma was actually really tight with Adam's father.
事实上 在吴法杀了弘之后
In fact, after Wo Fat killed Hiro,
有传言说盐马
there was a rumor going around that Shioma
悬赏要吴法的人头
put a price on Wo Fat's head.
亚当不可能不知道他的真实身份
There's no way that Adam doesn't know who he really is.
阿成 我们还是不知道这些会面
Chin, we still don't know that these meetings
有涉及非法的事情
were about anything illegal.
是啊
Right.
难不成亚当是去那里
So I'm sure Adam is just there, uh,
帮你领悬赏的吗
collecting the bounty on your behalf.
我表妹三天后就要结婚了 史蒂夫
My cousin's getting married in three days, Steve.
我明白 听我说
I get that. Listen to me.
你就这样冲过去 指责亚当
You go ahead, you go and accuse Adam
又跟黑帮扯上了关系
of getting back into bed with the Yakuza
一旦是你弄错了
and you're wrong,
你们俩之间这梁子就结下了
you're gonna drive a wedge between the two of you,
科诺会夹在中间左右为难
and Kono's gonna be caught in the middle, all right?
我们需要事实 我们要弄清所有的真♥相♥
Now, we need the facts. We need all the facts.
在我们弄清楚这些会面究竟谈的是什么之前
Until we know what these meetings were actually about,
你最好什么都别说
I think you say nothing.
♪Running on, running on empty♪
♪Running on♪
♪Running blind♪
晚上好 警官
Evening, Officer.
晚上好
Evening.
别紧张 你没犯什么事
Relax, you're not in trouble.
让你停下只是因为你的尾灯时亮时灭
Pulled you over 'cause you got an intermittent taillight.
抱歉 我完全不知道
Sorry, I had no idea.
不奇怪 也许只是灯泡松了
It happens. Probably just a loose bulb.
这样吧 打开后备箱 我们瞧一瞧
Tell you what, pop the trunk, we'll take a look.
不用了 没关系
Oh, no, that's okay.
灯泡坏了很好修的
Loose bulb sounds like an easy fix.
是啊 但也有可能是别的问题
Yeah, but it could be something else.
线路故障了 灯座腐蚀了
An issue with the wiring. Corrosion at the socket.
这其实不是我的车 是我兄弟的
You know what, it's not even my car-- it's my buddy's.
还是让他去修吧
I'd rather let him deal with it.
你指关节上有擦伤
Got some bruising on your knuckles.
发生了什么事
What happened there?
我也不知道
I'm not sure.
应该是不小心刮到哪了吧
Must've scraped 'em.
先生 你的后备箱里装着什么
Sir, what do you got in the trunk?
什么都没有
Nothing.
请把钥匙给我
Okay, I'm gonna need you to hand over the keys
双手放到方向盘上
and place your hands on the wheel.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's going on?
把钥匙给我 双手放到方向盘上
Pass me the keys. Hands on the wheel.
我不会再说一遍了
I'm not gonna ask again.
好吧
All right...
伙计 这是干什么
Hey, man, what is this?
等等 你不能这么做 等等
Hold on! You can't do this! Wait!
不要打开后备箱
Do not open that trunk!
不要打开
Do not open it!
听到了吗 不要打开
You hear me? Don't open it!
你也早上好
Hey, yourself.
想吃薄煎饼吗
You want some pancakes?
是说蕙兰咖啡厅的
Mmm... are we talking the macadamia nut ones
澳洲坚果薄煎饼吗
from the Wailana Coffee House?
我说的是
We're talking about the...
厨房♥自♥制♥巧克力片薄煎饼
chocolate chip ones from the kitchen.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
怎么了
What?
没什么 只是...
Nothing. It's just, uh...
工作而已
it's just work.
好吧 我要去洗个澡
All right. I'm gonna go take a shower,
-好 -然后去做薄煎饼
- Okay. - get those pancakes going.
我去煮咖啡
I'm gonna make some coffee.
丹尼
Danny!
蕾切尔 尽快回我电♥话♥ 有事要谈
别打座机 打我手♥机♥
没收到前面的信息吗 需要见你
中午十二点半科科角游乐场
凯卢阿 皇家夏威夷高尔夫俱乐部
凯卢阿 皇家夏威夷高尔夫俱乐部
如你所见
So, as you can see,
藤架在这
arbor's here,
宾客会从那边走过来
and the procession is going to enter from over there.
大家都就位后 将会吹响海螺号♥
Once everybody is in place, a conch shell will be blown.
你就在那时进场
That's your cue to enter.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
看看还有什么
All right, let's see what else.
音乐播放列表 搞定
Final playlist, check.
服装最后确定 搞定 誓言呢
Final fitting, check. Vows?
我们正在写
We're working on them.
搞定
Check.
我从未问过你
You know, I never asked you:
你跟亚当是怎么认识的
How did you and Adam meet?
工作上
Work.
现代人♥大♥都这样
So common nowadays.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表