-好 你知道怎么找到他吗 -知道
- All right. You know where to find him? - Yup.
戴克跟他什么关系
What's Dekker's connection to this guy?
他们以前常一起清晨冲浪
They used to surf dawn patrol together.
在那之前 奥德尔在纽约是个混混
Before that, Odell was a player back in New York.
非法赌博 抽烟 抽大♥麻♥
Bookmaking, cigarettes, weed.
十年前来到这开始做合法生意
Comes out here ten years ago to go legit.
戴克说他仍旧很了解道上的消息
Dekker says he's still got his ear to the ground,
知道很多地下活动组织
knows a lot of underworld types.
莫库理发店
-谢谢 哥们 -保重
- Thanks, bro. - Take care.
-奥德尔·马丁 -正是在下
- Odell Martin? - He is me.
莫瑞森探员
Agent Morrison.
移♥民♥海关局的
I'm with ICE.
这是五零特遣队的麦格瑞特少校
Commander McGarrett, Five-0.
我们需要跟你谈谈
We need a word.
那就快点说
It's gonna have to be a quick one.
浪头已经有一米二高了
Breaks just hit four feet overhead.
每次一高过半米 我就关门去冲浪了
Anything over two, I close up for the day.
我相信你能腾出几分钟给我们的
I'm pretty sure you can spare us a couple of minutes.
大海又跑不掉
Ocean's not going anywhere.
我能为你们两个好公仆做点什么
What can I do for you two fine public servants?
我们想问问你关于J.C.戴克的事
We want to ask you about J.C. Dekker.
J.C.戴克 我不知道这么个人
J.C. Dekker? I don't know no J.C. Dekker.
你对于一个陌生人的死
Well, that's a strong reaction for a guy
反应还真强烈
you don't know.
奥德尔 我们...
Odell, we...
奥德尔
Odell?
这是干什么
What just happened?
我刚刚在向卡那罗祷告
I was saying a prayer to Kanaloa.
古夏威夷的海洋之神
God of the ocean.
他是怎么死的
What happened?
这正是我们想知道的
That's what we want to find out.
我们觉得与罗曼·泽德尼克有关
We think Roman Zednick is involved.
我们知道戴克想要
Yeah, see, we know that Dekker wanted to sell
卖♥♥点武器给罗曼 我们也知道
Roman some weapons, and we also know
你是中间人
that you made an introduction,
所以我们希望你能告诉我们他在哪
so, we're kind of hoping you can tell us where he is.
坐下
Get in the chair.
我不能让人看见觉得我是个告密者
Can't have people looking in here thinking I'm a snitch.
你坐下
You sit in the chair,
我给你修头发 你看上去像个客人
you get a trim, you look like a customer.
别担心 我手艺很好的
Don't worry. I got lots of experience.
我想也是
Yeah, I bet.
-别碰我的鬓角 -绝对不碰
- Hey, don't touch my sideburns. - Of course not.
好 我没开玩笑
Okay. I'm serious.
好了 听着
Okay, look,
我不知道怎么跟罗曼联♥系♥
I don't know how to get to Roman, all right?
我有人脉 但是没有那么广的人脉
I'm connected, but I ain't that connected.
罗曼这个人 你不能去找他
And Roman, you know, you don't reach out to him.
要等他来找你
He reaches out to you.
那你是怎么让戴克跟他接上头的
Well, then, how did you put Dekker in business with him?
-你们知道西德尼·埃姆斯吗 -不知道
- You guys know Sidney Ames? - No, I don't.
-你呢 -不知道
- You know him? - No.
那我该怎么解释呢
Okay, how do I explain this?
他就像罪犯的前台接待员
Think of him like a concierge for criminals, right?
假如你是个坏蛋 你来到这里
You're a bad guy, you come to town,
不管你要干什么
Ames can hook you up
埃姆斯都能帮你接头
with whatever you need--
武器 打手 藏身地 处理尸体
weapons, muscle, safe house, body disposal.
整个岛上都有他的人
Man's got the island wired.
想干坏事 就找埃姆斯
He's the go-to guy for all your illicit needs.
听说 罗曼在瓦胡岛期间
So, word is, Roman's using Ames
让埃姆斯帮他跑腿
to help him to do business while he's on Oahu.
所以你告诉埃姆斯你认识一个叫戴克的
All right, so you tell Ames you got this guy Dekker
他想卖♥♥点武器
who's looking to move a little hardware.
对 而埃姆斯说他正好有个客户
Right, and Ames said he just happened to have a client
想买♥♥点武器
who was in the market for a little firepower,
所以我告诉埃姆斯怎么联♥系♥小戴
so I told Ames where to find Dekks,
我就知道这些
and that was that.
我们去哪里能找到埃姆斯
Where do we find Ames?
等几周
Wait a couple of weeks,
他就会来这里理发
he'll be sitting in this very chair.
每个月他都来理发和剃须
Comes in once a month for a cut and a shave.
喜欢四号♥理发剪 上一点发胶
Likes the number-four clippers, a little Brylcreem.
是个守旧派
Old school.
要是我们等不了几个礼拜呢
What if we don't have a couple of weeks?
那我就帮不了你们了
Can't help you out then.
我没有顾客名单
I don't keep no rolodex,
埃姆斯只付现金 所以
Ames only pays with cash, so...
如果对抓住杀死小戴的凶手有帮助
If it's gonna help you find out who killed Dekks,
我会四处打探一下的
I'll ask around.
十块钱
That'll be ten bucks.
这可是合法交易 你懂吧
This is a legitimate transaction. You understand?
给他十块
Ten bucks.
装装门面嘛
Keep up appearances.
你这是宰客啊
Getting fleeced here.
-真该为这把你抓起来 -给
- Yeah, should arrest you for that. - Here you go.
不用找了
Keep the change, huh?
五零特遣队总部
五零特遣队总部
西德尼·埃姆斯
我查了埃姆斯的资料
I just ran Ames.
他是个相当狡猾的混♥蛋♥
He's a slippery son of a bitch.
他被抓了三次 但从没被起诉过
The guy's been arrested three times, never charged.
目前下落不明
Current whereabouts, unknown.
我们记录里这家伙的最新地址
Last known address we had for the guy
是个空屋
turned out to be a vacant house.
-经济情况呢 -也查不到
- What about financials? - Nothing.
正在查他的已知同伙
Running his last known associates.
希望能有人
Hopefully, one of 'em will be able
告诉我们他在哪里
to tell us where to find this guy.
同时 让科诺给戴克看埃姆斯的照片
In the meantime, have Kono show Dekker a picture of Ames.
说不定能让他回忆起来
All right? Maybe we can help jog his memory.
你说他叫埃姆斯吗
You said his name was Ames?
我们认为是他把你引见给罗曼的
We think he facilitated your introduction to Roman.
进去
Inside.
你不是想见罗曼吗 进去
You want to meet Roman, get in.
我知道你想卖♥♥点武器
I understand you have some weapons to sell.
听他口音肯定不是本地人
Man's voice was definitely not from around here.
是从本土来的吗
Mainland?
是欧洲人
Europe.
那他的相貌呢
Okay. What about his face?
我正在努力回忆
Trying to picture him.
很努力了 但是...
Trying to, but...
还是只能想起一些碎片
it's just bits and pieces.
你以为我发现不了吗
You think I wouldn't find out?!
你在耍我们
You played us!
我就只记得这些
It's all I remember.
所以 此人相貌未知 有外国口音
Okay, so, a faceless man with a foreign accent
在水边的一座大房♥子里
in a big house by the water.
这也算个起点嘛
It's a start, right?
你刚刚说 之前八个月你都在
So, you said earlier, you've been after Roman
追踪罗曼
for the last eight months.
这段时间你一直在国外吗
You spend that whole time overseas?
是啊 绝大部分时间都是
Yeah, most of it.
肯定不容易吧
Can't have been easy.
是啊 不过...
No. But...
我妻子肯定过得更艰难
certainly harder on my wife.
一个人带两个孩子
Wrangling two kids by herself.
像个单身妈妈一样
It was almost like she was a single parent.
说到单身父母
Speaking of single parents,
我怎么没见到威廉姆斯探长
I haven't seen Detective Williams at all.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表