火奴鲁鲁 清晨6:02
火奴鲁鲁 清晨6:02
一号♥ 走到最里边
First man, walk to the far end,
火奴鲁鲁警♥察♥局
然后面朝玻璃站好
then turn towards the glass.
后面的依次就位
The rest of you, fill in.
四号♥ 请上前一步
Number four, please step forward.
退回去
Step back.
五号♥ 请上前一步
Number five, please step forward.
五号♥ 向左转
Number five, turn to your left.
就是他
That's him.
你确定吗
Are you positive?
我肯定
Absolutely.
我永远忘不了那张脸
I'd never forget that face.
我跟你说 麦格瑞特 真是世风日下
I'm telling you, McGarrett, it's all wrong.
现在都没人有时间
I mean, it's like nobody's got time
来欣赏什么了
to appreciate anything anymore.
就拿库西欧那边的一家店来说吧
Take this spot they got over on Kuhio.
火奴鲁鲁 莫库理发店
火奴鲁鲁 莫库理发店
店名就叫"速剪"
Calls itself "Quick Cuts."
他们宣传的就是只要十五分钟
They actually advertise that they get you in and out
速战速决包您满意
of the place in 15 minutes.
你去那里 每回给你剪头发的
I mean, you go there, different person cuts your hair
都不是同一个人
every single time.
没有一点人情味 谁也不认识谁
There's no personal touch, there's no familiarity.
简直是亵渎
Sacrilege.
良性竞争没什么不对的
Nothing wrong with a little healthy competition.
当然没有不对 但是败坏了传统
No, no, of course not, but it's bad for the culture.
人们会渐渐忘记
You know, people forget.
理发店在这个国家可是重要的
The barbershop is an important social institution
社交场所
in this country.
街坊们都聚集在此
It's a community gathering place.
我的顾客们 他们来这里理发 闲逛
Oh, my customers-- they come here, they hang out,
谈天说地
they talk story.
没有人急着离开 你知道为什么吗
No one's ever in a hurry to leave, and you know why?
这可是史上仅有的几个
It's one of the last bastions
可以逃避人世间纷纷扰扰的地方之一了
where a man can truly unplug from the world.
哪怕只是修修头发刮刮胡子
You know, even if it's just for a trim and a shave.
有在听吗 少校
You with me, Commander?
当然 我听着呢
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm with you.
抱歉 我只是...
I'm sorry. I'm just, uh... it's...
这周过得太累了
it's been a tough week.
你已经坐在躺椅上了 我可以听你讲讲
Hey, you got the couch. I'm-I'm here to listen.
不不不 没什么大事 无关紧要
No. No, no, no, it's nothing. It's nothing.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
没什么事情是无关紧要的
Nothing's nothing--
一定有点什么 说吧
this is about something... come on.
确实有点什么
Well, yeah, it's about something.
是关于我妈妈的
It's about my mother, is what it's about.
谁都有老妈的烦恼
We all got 'em.
这不一样 和一般人不一样
Yeah, not like this one, we don't.
我懂的
Ah, I hear you.
你觉得这新店面怎么样
What do you think of the new place?
-我喜欢 -是吗
- I like it. - Yeah?
是啊 挺好
Yeah, it's nice.
空间更大 租金更少
More space, less rent...
双赢
It's a win-win.
好了 会有点凉
All right, this is cold, okay?
不过能帮你收缩毛孔
But it's gonna help seal up those pores.
尽管放松
Now just relax.
好了 怎么样
All right. Nice?
挺好
That's good.
接着我要给你抹我的秘制须后水
Then, I'm gonna give you my special aftershave.
我切了些木槿花
I cut up a little hibiscus,
加了进去
I toss it in there.
可以让皮肤焕然一新
Freshens up the skin.
不错吧
Nice, huh?
怎么样 感觉到了吗
How's that? Feel that?
是啊
Uh, yeah.
真不错
That's nice.
-是啊 -真心不错 伙计
- Yeah. - Real nice, buddy.
多谢了 兄弟
Mahalo a nui, bruddah.
多谢
Mahalo a nui.
这么早开门
You open up early,
为了我牺牲了你早上的冲浪时间
you sacrifice your morning paddle, all for my schedule.
我很感激 感动不已
I appreciate it. I'm touched.
伙计 我爷爷杰克总是说
Hey, man, my Grandpa Jack always said,
"为人♥民♥服务"
"This is a people business."
相当干净利落 麦格瑞特
You clean up nice, McGarrett.
不错哦
Not bad, huh?
我喜欢把自己当做艺术家
I like to think of myself as an artist.
皮肤是最好的画布
You know, some canvases are better than others.
说到这里 我非常想
Speaking of which, I would love
给你的搭档也剃一发
to get my shears on that partner of yours.
他那头发可真够糟的
That cat got a hell of a head of hair.
我拿着剪刀追着他
I've been chasing him around
都五年了还没成功
with a pair of scissors for five years now.
他可宝贝他那头金毛了
He's very precious about that do.
相信我 不过他一周后会回来
Trust me, but he'll be back in a week.
-我会转告他你的提议的 -靠谱
-’I’ll tell him you offered. - Solid.
所以今天要做个什么发型呢
So, what are we gonna do today?
战士寸头吧
High and tight.
[两侧极短 头顶寸头的发型]
-还有别动疤痕那块 对吧 -对
- And don't touch the burns, right? - Yeah.
求你们救救我
Please, you got to help me.
他们要来杀了我
They're coming to kill me.
没事的 别把重量压在腿上
That's right, keep your weight off it.
老兄 血流得太厉害了
It's bleeding really bad, man.
-给我条毛巾 -好的
- Give me a towel. - Okay.
-孩子 你叫什么 -艾伦
- What's your name, kid? - It's Eran.
艾伦 是谁打伤的你
Eran? Who shot you, Eran?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
-这些人 -哪些人
- These guys. - What guys?
我不知道 他们有枪
I don't know. They had guns.
我看到他们对另一个人开了枪 打死了他
I saw them shoot someone. They killed him.
现在 他们正在追杀我
And now, they're after me.
-快报♥警♥ -我做不到
- Call 911. - I can't do that.
为什么不行
Why can't you do that?
几年前我和电♥话♥公♥司♥发生了争执
I had a falling out with the phone company years ago,
我不用手♥机♥的 好吗
and I don't do cell phones, okay?
给
Here.
街对面蓝色的西尔维拉多车
Blue Silverado across the street.
我手♥机♥在那里面
My cell phone's in there, all right?
少校 我们可能遇上麻烦了
Commander, I think we may have a problem.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
压住这个 好吗
Keep pressure on this, all right?
好吧 我们遇上大♥麻♥烦了
Yeah, we definitely have a problem.
糟了 就是他们
Oh, no. That's them!
把他带到墙后面去 低下身子 低下身
Take him behind the wall there, and stay down; stay down.
不要再靠近了
Stay where you are.
我是五零特遣队的麦格瑞特少校
This is Commander McGarrett of Five-O.
放下武器
Drop your weapons.
[亚美尼亚语]
我们只想要那个孩子
We just want the kid.
把他交出来 我们就离开
Hand him over, and we walk away.
这是不可能的
That's not gonna happen!
你知道三只小猪的故事吗
You know the story of the three little pigs,
麦格瑞特少校
Commander McGarrett?
那你就该知道你这样不会有好下场的
Then you know this is going to end badly for you.
你怎么能没有电♥话♥呢
How can you not have a phone?
我所有的顾客都有固定的长♥期♥预约
All my regulars have standing appointments.
其他的都只是散客 好吗
The rest are walk-ins, okay?
你怎么能把你的手♥机♥留在车里呢 少校
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表