太好了 很高兴你们都在这里
Oh, good. I'm glad you're all here.
我有一些关于你们在找的那架无人机的线索
I got some more intel on that drone you're looking for.
但首先 我得先声明
But first, a disclaimer.
我今天和你们分享的一切信息
Whatever I share with you today
都不能联♥系♥到我 我的家人和朋友
is in no way connected to me, my family or anyone I know.
我只是此地的一个观光客 仅此而已
I'm strictly here on a tour of the palace, nothing more.
任何试图将我要分享的信息
Any attempt to associate me
与我联♥系♥起来的行为
with the information I'm about to share
都会被我个人
will be vehemently denied by myself
以及我的律师彻底否认
and the attorney I will retain.
明白了吗
Are we understood?
我们需要签署什么文件吗
D-Do we... should we sign something, everybody?
还是口头保证就行了
Or just, "get on with it,"
这能让你满意吗 杰瑞
will that suffice, Jerry?
你们太幼稚 完全不知道这个世界有多可怕
You're so naive about how this world really works.
杰瑞 我们记住了 快说你查到了什么
Jerry, we get it. Get on with it. What do you got?
虽然无人机代表了科技进步的方向
As far as drones go, they may be state-of-the-art,
可它的技术还非常不成熟
but the technology is still incredibly immature.
它们由于很多工程设计方面的原因
They are severely limited
而受到多方掣肘
by a whole heap of engineering issues,
无法对频段进行保护就是其中之一
such as an unprotected frequency band.
实在是没有足够多的频谱可供隐蔽
There's just not enough spectrum to go around.
好吧
Okay.
用人话说这是啥意思
What does that mean in the language the rest of us speak?
意思就是你从本地五金店就可以买♥♥到所有
It means that you can buy all the equipment you need
劫持一架无人机需要的东西
to hijack a drone at your local hardware store.
你能做到吗
You can?
太好了 那么
Oh, good. Well, then, um...
请动手吧 这些钱够买♥♥硬件了 快去吧
Go ahead. That should cover it. Go ahead.
先别着急 土豪
Okay, not so fast, Donald Trump.
我是可以从凶手那里把这东西抢过来
I can jack this thing from your shooter.
但问题是要在无人机周围180米内
Only problem is, got to be within 200 yards from the drone
才能连上频率
to tap into the frequency.
也就是说
Okay, so what you're saying is
在下次袭击之前 我们什么都做不了
there's nothing we can do until it attacks again.
更正 是在下次袭击时 我们必须在场
Correction: we have to be there when it attacks again.
警官 有人打电♥话♥来
Sarge, some guy just called
声称对无人机袭击负责
claiming he's responsible for the drone attacks.
能确定是真的吗
How do we know it's real?
他知道我们还没有公布的细节
He knew details we haven't released to the public.
他说他十分钟之后会再打过来
Said he's gonna call back
想要和管事的人谈谈
in ten minutes and wants to speak to someone in charge.
把他的电♥话♥转给麦格瑞特
Patch him through to McGarrett.
阿成 追踪电♥话♥
Chin, run a trace.
已经在做了
We're on it.
-马上好了 -快点 阿成
- Almost there. - Come on, Chin.
快点啊 快点 阿成 快
Come on, come on, Chin. Come on, come on.
马上了 马上了
Almost there, almost there. Almost there, almost there.
好了 说吧
All right, go.
我是史蒂夫·麦格瑞特 你是谁
This is Steve McGarrett. Who am I talking to?
你还需要再加把劲啊 史蒂夫
You're going to have to do much better than that, Steve.
你觉得这很有趣吗 已经有七个人死了
Oh, you think this is funny? Seven people are dead,
还有很多人在医院里
and there's a lot more in the hospital.
正相反 我觉得这是一场悲剧
On the contrary, I think it's a tragedy.
但和你们的无人机
But it's nothing compared to the hundreds
在中东杀死的上百人相比
killed by your drone attacks
这根本不算什么
in the Middle East.
你在把美国的宿敌与无辜的平民相提并论
You're comparing sworn enemies of the United States to innocent civilians.
许多无辜的人也在那些袭击中丧生了
There were plenty of innocents killed in those attacks, too,
麦格瑞特少校
Commander McGarrett.
你们这些人都应该知道这一点
You of all people should know that.
原来这就是你的目的
So that's what this is about for you?
复仇 是不是
Revenge? Is that right?
-正义 -正义
- Justice. - Justice?
你想让我们的政♥府♥为保护我们的安全而道歉
You want our government to apologize for keeping us safe?
不 已经过了道歉的时候了
No. We are way past apologies.
美国需要知道被恐怖所笼罩的样子
America needs to be reminded what it's like to be terrorized.
被吓得不敢出门的样子
To be afraid to step outside.
那你是说这还没有结束
So you're saying this isn't over?
-当然没有结束 -等等
- Not by a long shot. - Okay, hold on.
稍等一下 等等
Just hold on a second. Wait.
两小时后 等着看到更多的血案吧
Expect more blood in two hours.
告诉我你找到他了
Tell me you got that.
没有 他一定是把这通电♥话♥
No. He must have bounced that call off
电♥话♥中断
追踪失败
在许多不同的中继站和卫星之间跳转了
a dozen different relay stations and satellites.
卢 打电♥话♥给火奴鲁鲁警局
Lou, call the HPD.
告诉他们夏威夷正在遭受恐怖威胁
Tell them the island is under siege.
我们得把所有人从街道上撤离
We need to get everybody off the streets right now.
州长要求所有人都留在室内 远离窗户
The governor is asking everyone to remain indoors, away from windows
在进一步通知之前不要冒险去室外
and do not venture outside until further notice.
现在我们来回顾目前所掌握的信息
Now let's go through what we know right now.
致命袭击
一架武装无人机在威基基发起袭击
A weaponized drone opened attack in Waikiki...
快点走 大家快点走
Let's go, let's go, everyone!
快点 我们得躲进室内
Let's go! We got to get indoors!
照看好你们的小孩
Keep your keikis close!
大家快进去
Everyone get indoors!
快点走 大家快点走
Let's go, let's go, everyone!
照看好你们的小孩
Keep your keikis close!
丹诺 出什么事情了
Danno, what's going on?
你先别管出什么事了
Doesn't matter what's going on, all right?
躲进室内 听从教练的安排
Go inside, listen to your coaches, do as they say,
我会尽快再给你打电♥话♥的 好吗
and I will call you as soon as I can, all right?
好了 我爱你
All right, I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
离开海滩 所有人立即离开海滩
Off the beach. We need everyone off the beach right now.
所有人进室内
We need everyone inside.
伙计们 看看这个
Guys, check this out.
我用波形调制器分解了无人机操纵者的电♥话♥
I broke down the drone pilot's call with a wave modulator
并恢复出了他的声音
and I unscrambled his voice.
美国需要知道被恐怖所笼罩的样子
America needs to be reminded what it's like to be terrorized.
被吓得不敢出门的样子
To be afraid to step outside.
这个神秘的声音来自万派克斯的
Our mystery voice belongs to a
一位前雇员 乔纳森·雷德蒙
Jonathan Redmond, an ex-VenPax employee.
夏威夷驾照
万派克斯
乔纳森·雷德蒙
他三年前因为窃取公♥司♥设备遭到解雇
He was fired three years ago for stealing company hardware.
在雷德蒙打了无数骚扰电♥话♥之后
VenPax had his voice print on file
万派克斯将他的声纹记录在案
after Redmond made numerous harassing phone calls.
不错 那万派克斯起诉他了吗
All right, did VenPax ever press charges?
没有 他们担心公♥司♥的机密会在审判时泄露
No, they were worried that the company secrets would get out during a trial.
是啊 难怪他们都没跟我们提起雷德蒙
Yeah, well, no wonder they didn't mention Redmond to us.
像他这样的毒瘤会毁了价值不菲的交易
A cancer like that could kill a billion-dollar contract.
不过幸运的是 雷德蒙后来继续偷窃
But, lucky for us, Redmond continued his thieving ways
并在两年前因为几起盗窃案
and was arrested by HPD two years ago
被火奴鲁鲁警局逮捕过
for several burglaries.
他服刑了18个月 并于几周之前假释出狱
He served 18 months, then was paroled a few weeks ago.
那我们哪里才能找到这个臭小子
All right, where do we find this punk?
怀帕胡 乔纳森·雷德蒙的家
怀帕胡 乔纳森·雷德蒙的家
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
估计他在一个偏远地点操纵无人机
Maybe he's operating it from a remote location.
丹尼 打电♥话♥给阿成 让他调查一下
Danny, call Chin, have him run background
雷德蒙的家属 朋友
on Redmond's family, friends,
任何有可能知道他位置的人
anybody who might know where he is.
科诺
Kono.
你们找到雷德蒙了吗
Hey. You find Redmond?
没 他躲了出去
No, he's keeping a low profile.
好吧 我查了他的经济情况
Okay. Well, I ran his financials.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表