你♥爸♥爸在哪儿 亚伦
Where's your father, Aaron?
当我戴着这个回到家时
When I came home with this,
他将一切都告诉我了
he told me the story.
我一直都知道他很无能
I always knew he was weak.
很可怜
Pathetic.
现在终于知道原因了
Finally understood why.
你对你♥爸♥爸做了什么
What did you do to your father?
他在他该在的地方
He's where he belongs.
亚伦 你干了什么
Aaron, what did you do?
我爸爸很聪明
My father was smart.
他这一生本可以有所成就的
He could've done something with his life,
在他们毁掉他之前
before they ruined it.
他们也毁掉了我
And mine, too.
看看这一切
Look around.
在学校里 我是个穷小子
At school, I'm the poor kid.
他们嘲笑我
The one they laugh at.
这就是他们对我做的事情
This is what those guys did to me.
这不是在电影里
Hey... this is not like the movies.
如果我对你开枪 不会是射向你的肩膀
If I shoot you, it won't be in the shoulder.
而是一枪毙命
It'll be one shot.
瞄准中心点
Center mass.
你就死了
You're dead.
恐怖片就是该这么结尾
Now that's how you end a horror movie.
伙计们 我找到了点东西
Guys, I think I got something.
看看这个
Take a look.
根据英国情报部门的消息
According to British intel,
赫尔姆斯和一个激进的爱尔兰共和军派别有关
Helms has ties to a radical IRA splinter group.
爱尔兰共和军吗
The IRA?
我以为他们和杜兰杜兰乐队的最后一张专辑
I thought they died with the last
一起消失了呢
Duran Duran album.
好吧 很明显 他们要回归了
Well, apparently, they're making a comeback.
新的面孔 一样的观念
New faces. Same ideology.
爱尔兰共和军
The IRA.
-不是杜兰杜兰乐队 -我知道了
- Not Duran Duran. - I got it.
但是看看这个 这艘货船在距离岸边
But check this out: This freighter has been anchored
6.4公里的地方抛锚了
four miles offshore.
一动不动好几个小时了
Hasn't moved in hours.
它的编号♥
Tag numbers
表明它注册于爱尔兰的贝尔法斯特
show it being registered out of Belfast, Ireland.
为什么一名英国老兵会跟爱尔兰共和军有牵连
Why is a former British soldier doing business with the IRA?
克里根认为英国政♥府♥出♥卖♥♥♥了他
Corrigan thinks he was betrayed by his own government.
他不是为牟利进行伪造的
He's not counterfeiting for profit.
他在资助一场针对自己祖国的战争
He's funding a war against his own country.
海岸警备队指挥中心
海岸警备队指挥中心
麦格瑞特少校 目标在五公里外
Commander McGarrett, target is five kilometers away.
你获准与之交战
You are green to engage.
收到
Roger that.
史蒂夫
Steve!
将军
Checkmate.
现在你可以说"我早就说过了"
Okay, now you can say, "I told you so."
-我现在能加入警队了吗 -不行
- Do I get a badge now? - No.
我俩可立下了不小的战绩
Come on, we got a sweet track record, you and I.
这可未必
We'll see.
鱼饵店
-埃里克·迪克森 -是的
- Eric Dickerson. - Yes.
曾获全美橄榄球大联盟最佳选手 司职跑锋
-我是你的粉丝 -谢谢你
- Huge fan. - Thank you.
我很崇拜你 你入队第二年
Huge fan. Sir, you set
创下的单赛季冲锋记录
the all-time single season rushing record in your second year.
真是太强大了
I mean, that's... it's insane.
三十年了 还没有人打破
30 years, still holding up.
两年前阿德里安·皮德森取得了很接近的成绩
A.P. came pretty close two years ago though.
你肯定捏了一把汗吧
You must have been sweating that out.
不会 对联盟来说是好事 但是
Nah. Would've been good for the league, but--
-私下里告诉你 -好
- between me and you-- - Yeah.
我很享受保持记录的感觉
I love my record.
太棒了 太出色了
Awesome. That's awesome.
-你怎么来岛上了 -为了美食
- Hey, uh, what brings you to the island? - The Ono.
-每年秋天我都来钓鱼 -我得告诉你
- I come every fall for some fishing. - All right. I got to tell you,
我朋友是个超级橄榄球迷
my buddy's a huge football fan.
要是他知道我见到你了肯定嫉妒死了
He's gonna be pretty jealous when he learns that I met you.
那我们合照一张给他看
Let's take a picture and rub it in.
-可以吗 -当然
- Really? - Yeah.
太酷了
Man, this is cool.
好了
All right.
准备好了吗
You ready?
埃里克·迪克森
Eric Dickerson.
你肯定在逗我玩
You gotta be kidding me.
难以置信啊
Unbelievable.
技术不错
Nice technique.
抛竿重在手腕的动作
Casting is all about finesse.
要是太大力
You use brute force,
就像你那样 是抛不远的
like you did with yours, you don't get as far.
你在哪学会钓鱼的
Where'd you learn how to fish?
每年夏天我们都回澳大利亚探亲
Every summer we'd visit family in Australia.
爸爸会带我去菲利普港
Dad would take me down to Port Phillip Bay.
坐在那里钓上好几个小时
We'd throw in a line and sit there for hours,
只有我们俩
just me and him.
别收太快 会脱钩的
Whoa. Okay, not too fast. You'll lose it.
你就看我动作跟着学吧 麦格瑞特
Watch and learn, McGarrett.
上钩了 看啊
All right! Look at that.
一气呵成啊
Just like that, huh?
怎么 你以为我只会嘴上说说吗
What? You thought I was all talk?
没有 我只是 只是
No. I just... you know, I just, uh,
以为你会是那种钓上来再放生的人
figured you'd be, like, a catch-and-release-type gal.
不忍♥对鱼下狠手什么的
Soft on fish violence and all that.
那种想法就一笑而过吧
Well, laugh it up.
因为你要把它剖开 做熟给我吃
'Cause you're gonna gut it, cook it and serve that fish to me
外加一瓶冰镇啤酒
with an ice-cold beer.
-是吗 -没错
- Is that right? - Yep.
就当这是你
Consider it your apology
没有搜查令还乱来的道歉吧
for going behind my back on that warrant.
对啊
Oh, right.
好吧
That, uh... Okay.
成交
It's a deal.
现在我们扯平了
Now we're even.
没问题
All right.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表