熊孩子们最擅长的
if there's one thing a teenager knows how to do,
就是他们想溜出去的时候就溜出去
is sneak out of the house when they want.
但是我们查了卡勒哈家附近的交通监控录像
But we pulled the traffic footage from around the Kealoha house.
泰并没有出现
Tai wasn't in it.
那戈布家附近的交通监控录像呢
What about traffic footage from around the Gable house?
火奴鲁鲁警方正在查
HPD's going through that right now.
我们去催催他们
We're gonna go light a fire under them.
好 去吧
All right. Get them.
我抓住这两个人在前门准备闯安检
Hey. Caught these two trying to bust through security out the front.
不好意思就这样突然出现
Sorry to pop in unexpectedly,
但我们刚在街对面的政♥府♥大楼
but we were across the street at the courthouse
领了证 所以想过来打个招呼
getting our license, so we thought we'd come by and say Hi.
-我很高兴你们过来了 -我也很高兴
- I'm glad you did. - I'm so glad that they did, too,
因为我正好能听听他们的
'cause I get to hear all about their cruise
游轮之旅 那地方真赞
they just took-- this place is amazing.
他们打了迷你高尔夫
They had mini golf,
玩了滑索 做了理疗按♥摩♥
zip line, SPA treatments.
这家伙的手是我这辈子摸过的最光滑的手
This guy's hands-- smoothest hands I ever felt in my entire life.
黛比坚持我们俩在举♥行♥仪式之前要做彩甲
Deb insisted we both get mani-pedis before the ceremony.
丹尼这是故意让我难为情
Danny here was busting my chops.
没错 他老这么干
Yeah, he does that.
我不管
Well, I don't care.
这是我们唯一的婚礼
This is our one and only wedding,
我只希望我们保持最好的形象 从手到脚
and I just figured we ought to look our best, hands and feet.
对我来说合情合理 你觉得呢
Makes sense to me. Make sense to you?
完全有道理
Complete sense.
如果你中午有空
Hey, if you're free for lunch,
我请你吃饭 史蒂夫
I'm buying, Steve.
我最爱的两个男人能更多地了解对方
Oh, I'd love it for my two favorite guys
就太好了
to get to know each other better, huh?
我也很想去
I would love that, too.
但是 我现在正处理案子
Unfortunately, I'm right in the middle of this case, uh, right now.
卢 你还记得...
Hey, Lou, you remember, uh...
黛比姑妈 你记得卢·格罗弗吗
Aunt Deb, you remember Lou Grover?
当然 你好
Oh. Yeah, yeah. Hi.
卢 这是莱纳德
And, Lou, this is Leonard.
-莱纳德 很高兴认识你 -卢
- Leonard, nice to meet you. - Lou.
我希望也许你明天能来
Well, I hope maybe you'll be able to come
参加我的婚礼 在皇家夏威夷酒店
to our wedding tomorrow-- Royal Hawaiian.
怎么叫"也许"呢
What do you mean, "maybe"?
我肯定不能错过啊
I wouldn't miss that for the world.
-我一定到 -谢谢
- Of course I'll be there. - Thank you.
-就是 -听着
- There you go. - Listen, now, that, uh,
交通监控录像有线索了
traffic cam thing, it worked out.
我们有了个线索 这案子有个新线索
Okay, we got a lead here. I got a lead on the case.
好 好 谢谢
Okay, okay. Thank you.
他很喜欢我
He loves me.
我就知道他会的
I knew he would.
好吧 我不知道
Okay, I don't know,
但我觉得我应该破解了滑嫩双手之谜
but I think I might have cracked the mystery of the smooth hands.
为了你我才这么做的 所以...
For you I did that, so...
这样啊
You know what?
谢谢
Thank you.
六十年代侦探故事
你帮了我大忙 少女妙探
You-you're a big help to me, Nancy Drew.
听着 现在听我说
Listen, listen, listen, now.
我刚给火奴鲁鲁警局打完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with HPD.
这是他们刚发我的
This is what they sent me.
没法看清驾驶员
Now, there's no clear picture of the driver,
但是我查了牌照
but I ran the plate.
这辆车属于泰·戈布
This car is registered to Tai Gable.
好 要么泰·戈布关于昨晚出门的事
Okay, well, either Tai Gable is lying to his mother
对他的妈妈撒谎了 要么就是她在说谎
about going out last night, or she's lying to you.
我们去问问他好了
Well, I say we go ask him.
开慢点 你在想什么
Slow down. What do you think?
你开车是麦格瑞特教的吗
Do you take driving lessons from McGarrett or what?
你去过芝加哥吗
You ever been to Chicago?
-我去过芝加哥 -在芝加哥
- I've been to Chicago. - Well, in Chicago,
如果我们要开车 这就叫开车
when we tell somebody to drive, this is how we drive.
而且是在下雪天
And in the snow.
史蒂夫 他在普阿海街左转了
Steve, he's making a left on Puahi Street.
我追上他了
I got him.
走开 走开 走开
Move, move, move!
别挡路
Get out of the way!
泰·戈布
Tai Gable...
你因谋杀罪和危害公共安全罪被捕了
you're under arrest for murder and reckless endangerment.
你还撞坏了我的车
And messing up my SUV.
你脑子坏了吗 老兄
Are you insane, man?
卡勒哈一家的死跟我无关
I had nothing to do with the Kealohas getting killed.
那你跑什么
Then why'd you run?
我们来找你谈话的时候 你跑了
When we came to talk to you, you ran.
刚和我在一起的那个顾客
The customer I was with,
我那时正在卖♥♥大♥麻♥给他
I was selling him some weed.
那些租小型摩托车的游客
Tourists rent scoots,
有时希望骑车去兰尼阿奇沙滩时
and sometimes they're looking to make the drive to Laniakea Beach
感觉更梦幻一点
a little bit more scenic,
如果你懂我意思的话
if you get my meaning.
求你们不要告诉我的老板
Please don't tell my boss.
你...不好意思 你把大♥麻♥卖♥♥给游客
You... I'm sorry, you sell people, uh, marijuana,
然后把小型摩托车租给他们
and then you rent them scooters,
接着你又让他们骑车
and then you let them drive around this island
在这个他们从没来过的岛兜风
that they've never been on before,
是想让他们到处乱撞 滥杀无辜吗
to crash into things and potentially kill people?
你就是这个意思对吗
Is that what you're saying to me?
我们会告诉你老板的
We're telling your boss.
兄弟 今天是最倒霉的一天了
Ah, man, this day is the worst.
今天比卡勒哈先生从你那里
Today is worse than when Mr. Kealoha
偷了五十万美金还糟糕吗
stole half a million dollars from you?
他把我上大学的钱都卷跑了 那又如何呢
He blew my college fund. So what?
我爸赚的钱比这个数目多得多
My dad's got plenty more where that came from.
我不是上大学的料 兄弟
I'm not exactly university material, man.
天啊
Oh, my God.
好吧 天才
Okay, genius.
我们还是得知道你昨晚在哪里
We still have to know where you were last night.
-我吗 -不 我想知道他昨晚在哪儿
- Me? - No, I want to know where he was last night.
-对 就是你 -哪儿也没去
- Yes, you. - Nowhere.
大♥麻♥仔
Hey, Cheech.
我们有交通监控录像显示
We got traffic video of your car
你的车在零点二十的时候闯了个红灯
blowing a red light at 20 after midnight.
你昨晚在哪里
Where were you?
也许吧 但那车不是我开的
Maybe, but it wasn't me driving it.
我抽了一壶 然后十一点的时候就睡着了
I smoked a bowl and fell asleep at 11:00.
我一睡 屋子里随便谁都能开走我的车了
Anyone in the house could have taken my ride once I was asleep.
比如说杰克和崔维斯吗
Like Jake and Travis?
他们以前没问过你就把你的车借走吗
They ever borrow your car without asking?
有
Yeah.
有时会
Sometimes.
有时会
Sometimes.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你们把泰送回家
Thank you for bringing Tai home.
我向你们保证 关于毒品的事情我会说他的
I promise I'll speak to him about the drugs.
不过啊 在科罗拉多州它已经合法了吧
Although, in Colorado, it is legal now.
那也必须年满二十一岁 而且不能贩卖♥♥
Not if you're under 21, and not to sell.
泰也过得不容易
It's been hard on Tai.
我的两个孩子
Both my kids.
他们的爸爸去年离开了 所以...
With their father leaving last year, so...
我只是想...
I just try to be...
更体谅他们一些
understanding.
好吧 我懂了
Okay. I get it.
你认为 比起母亲 他们更需要一个朋友
You think, uh, maybe they need a friend more than a mother.
-没错 正是这样 -我不这样认为
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表