No telling what that print would get her access to.
等一等 想想这个可能性
Okay, wait a minute. What are the odds?
汉森想在观光巴士上对内森·瓦格纳动手
All right, Hansen targets Nathan Wagner on that tour bus,
结果就在她拿到想要的东西之前
but right before she can get what she wants,
-发生了持枪抢劫 -没错
- there's a stickup. - Right.
估计被雷劈中的概率都比这大
Got a better chance of getting struck by lightning.
是啊 彩票赢大奖也比它大
Yeah, or winning the lottery.
再说也没有证据表明
Plus, there's no evidence that she's working
她是和那帮姑娘一伙儿的
with our little all-girl wild bunch.
好的 那就作为两起无关案件办理
All right, we treat this as two separate crimes.
玛莫冲浪器材出租
很高兴见到你 小妹妹
Good to see you, little sistah.
你好啊 玛莫
Hey. Howzit, Mamo?
-好久没见了 -是啊
- Long time no. - Yeah.
我天天坐在这里看着那些小年轻
You know, I sit out here every day watching these young kids,
他们中没有任何一个人
and not one of them, not one...
能像你那样乘风破浪
can shred those waves like you.
我一般啦 那是很久以前了 玛莫
I was all right. That was a long time ago, Mamo.
一般 你是最棒的
All right? You were the best.
什么风把你吹到海滩这来了
So, what brings you to my beach?
来给这些小丑展示下该怎么冲浪吗
Come to show these clowns how it's done?
不巧的是 我不是来冲浪的
Well, unfortunately, I'm not here for the surf;
我是过来工作的
I'm on the job.
我要找三个女孩 二十岁出头
I'm looking for three girls-- late teens, early 20s.
两个棕发 一个金发
Two brunettes and one blonde.
看看周围 到处都是啊
Look around. You got your pick out here.
是啊 她们很可能是土生土长的夏威夷人
Yeah, well, they're most likely Kama'aina.
很可能一直在这冲浪
Probably surf here all the time.
今早上涌浪从西边来
The swells were coming in from the west this morning.
但风转向了
But the wind shifted.
现在最好的海浪从南边来
Now the best breaks are coming in from the south.
如果她们是真正的夏威夷人
If they're true kanaka maoli...
她们会在那里的
that's where they'll be.
好的
Okay.
见到你真高兴 玛莫
It's good to see you, Mamo.
谢谢
Mahalo.
随时欢迎来 孩子 小心点
Anytime, sistah. You be careful.
保重
Malama aku no.
给他们露两手
Go show 'em how it's done!
发出对凡妮莎·汉森的通告了
Alert's out on Vanessa Hansen.
火奴鲁鲁警局现在正在她家
HPD's sitting on her house now.
相信我 她知道我们盯上她了
Believe me, she knows we're onto her.
所以我觉得她不会回家
So I doubt she's going home.
瓦格纳的拇指指纹进展如何
Now, where are we with Wagner's thumbprint?
我跟他公♥司♥的一个合伙人聊过
Well, I spoke to one of the partners at his firm.
他用它作为生物密钥
He uses it as a biometric key.
可以允许他看到
It allows him to access files
包含客户高度敏感信息的文件
that contain highly sensitive information about his clients.
蓝筹股公♥司♥那样的信息
Well, information like that on blue-chip companies
对于懂得如何运用的人
could be very valuable to someone
是相当值钱的
who knows how to leverage it.
凡妮莎·汉森要找的就是这个
You better believe it. That's what Vanessa Hansen's after.
我就是这么想的
That's my guess.
公♥司♥正通知客户可能会有潜在的信息泄漏
Company's notifying its clients of a potential breach.
好了 科诺那有冲浪♥女♥孩的消息吗
All right, we get any word from Kono on our surfer girls?
还没有
Nothing yet.
火奴鲁鲁警局还在调查任何可能进入
HPD's still running background on any hotel employee
死者房♥间的酒店员工
that might have had access to the vic's room.
不管是谁给瓦格纳做记号♥
Whoever marked Wagner
都能帮我们找到那个团伙
should lead us to our crew.
-华盛顿打来的 -找我的
- It's DC. - That's for me.
我帮杰瑞向特勤局打了个报告
I put a call in to the Secret Service for Jerry.
给我几分钟 好吗
You guys give me a second, please?
当然
Sure.
基恩探员 谢谢你打回给我
Agent Keane. Thanks for getting back to me.
没有好浪啊
No good waves?
冲浪预报说今天早上浪很大
Surf report said it was firing out here this morning.
有何贵干
Do we know you?
没什么 只是友好地聊聊嘛
No. Just making friendly conversation.
去找别人友好地聊聊吧
Well, take your friendly conversation someplace else.
你有什么问题吗 妹子
You got a problem, sistah?
没有 没事
No, it's all good.
一切都好
Everything's cool.
只是你脸上的淤青挺严重的
That's just some nasty bruise you got there.
警♥察♥
Cop.
-看你往哪儿逃 -放开我
- Where do you think you're going? - Let go of me.
这是我冲浪这么久来最有趣的一次
That was the most fun I had on a board in a long time.
别这么看着我
Don't look at me like that.
我帮了你个大忙
I just did you a huge favor.
第一个进来的人有得谈判
First one in gets the deal.
你只需告诉我你的朋友是谁
All you have to do is tell me who your friends are
哪里可以找到她们
and where I can find 'em.
我要律师
I want a lawyer.
是啊
Yeah.
你会需要一个的
You're gonna need one.
因为我们找到你在抢劫后丢掉的假发了
'Cause we found the wigs that you dumped after the robbery.
那里面还有你的头发
And there's still strands of your hair inside.
所以当我将你的DNA与那些头发做比对时
So when I compare your DNA to that hair sample,
我们都清楚你是逃不掉的
we both know you're going down for this.
莉娅啊莉娅
Lea, Lea.
我很清楚你是谁
I know exactly who you are.
你没读完高中
You never finished high school.
比起上班 你更喜欢冲浪
You'd rather chase the waves than get a real job,
所以你就对一些不太警觉的游客下手
so you just knock off some, uh, unsuspecting haoles
来补贴家用
to make ends meet.
你是不是该告诉我你曾经跟我很像
Is this the part where you tell me you used to be like me?
我们并没有多大区别
That we're not all that different?
不 我应该告诉你
No, this is the part where I tell you I know
我知道你表哥在政♥府♥大酒店当侍应生
your cousin works as a bellhop at the Grand Aupuni.
就是那个
The same hotel
你跟你的朋友枪杀的人住的酒店
where the man you and your friends murdered was staying.
因为你们一直都是如此
'Cause that's how you've been doing this.
他选出有钱佬
He picks out the big fish,
当他们预定观光巴士时就告诉你们
lets you know when they book a bus tour.
他进入他们的房♥间
He gets into their room,
-在他们的衣服上做记号♥ -五零特遣队
- marks their clothes and you - Hey, Five-O!
剩下的就交给你和你的朋友
and your friends do the rest.
你妈妈没告诉过你要两头看吗
Didn't your mother tell you to look both ways?
来 送你去监狱
Come on. Let's go to jail.
都结束了 莉娅
It's over, Lea.
这是你一生中最重要的决定
This is the most important decision of your life.
如果你还想冲浪的话
If you ever want to surf a break again,
告诉我你的朋友在哪里
tell me where your friends are.
去死吧
Go to hell.
有空吗
Hey, you got a sec?
没任何进展
Not getting anywhere.
没关系 我们不需要她
Doesn't matter-- we don't need her.
她表哥刚招出了另外两个女孩
The cousin just flipped on the other two girls.
我们拿到了地址
We got an address.
走吧
Let's go.
不许动 五零特遣队
Five-0! Freeze!
史蒂夫 有动静
Steve! I got movement!
凡妮莎·汉森 不许动
Vanessa Hansen! Freeze!
快开车 快开
Go, go, go!
凡妮莎·汉森不是来串门的
No, Vanessa Hansen didn't just stop by for a friendly visit.
她在找一样东西
She was looking for something.
肯定是女孩们从内森·瓦格纳身上拿走的东西
Well, gotta be something them girls took off Nathan Wagner.
钱包 或者是手♥机♥
Wallet... maybe his phone...
对 他的手♥机♥
Oh, yeah. His phone.
她需要他的指纹来解锁
She needed his thumbprint to access his phone.
汉森为了得到里面的东西
Well, whatever's on that thing,
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表